(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

(Buy you a drink?)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

What does the Prince and Queen of the local Mafia do when she needs to escape? Drive to a bar that looks like a dive and isn’t packed. A place where she could easily blend in and for maybe a night, just be herself. No fancy titles, no Domain business, no Mafia politics, nothing. Just be Ale.

Throwing on some black leather pants, and black tank top over which was a yellow fitted tank top. Yeah, that’s right, yellow! Both full sleeves of tattoos were on display. Her long black hair was down and she had blood red lips. Her skin, while still pale, had a warm lively appearance to it, as her once dead heart beat again.

The Torino sat parked in front, shining from a recent wash.

A leather coat was draped on over the booth, it had gotten a little chilly in the evenings. Or so she’d been told.

The booth was easily visible, which gave her a good view of the door. Which she looked at every now and then as she played with a glass filled with an amber liquid.

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

A tall young man comes in, muscle tone like he works out, really tall, like seven feet, dressed in loose clothes, a black tee and black canvas pants and leather sandals. He seems under-dressed for the weather, and unconcerned about it.

He heads to the bar without looking around and orders, actually putting some twenties down and says, "Keep 'em coming."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

A Blue Mustang rolls smoothly into the parking lot, engine purring and music blaring. Jumping out, Emily - hair re-dyed, a cute top and skirt that let her show of her sprawling shoulder flower tattoo - bounded out beaming.

She starts walking to the door, but gets distracted by staring at her own reflection in the window, admiring herself. Look at you! Looking all hot, getting dressed up and going on a date and everything! Thinking about Echo still stung, but positive thinking. That was the key. And the hookups with Bea helped a lot more than just positive thinking.

After a few seconds, Emily tries to enter the dive again, only to be distracted by the beautiful Turino parked opposite. She gives the thing one loop around, stopping at the front and taking a few quick snap with her phone, before finally making her way inside.

Casting an eye around, she notices three things. First, Bea ( Blackbird ) hasn't arrived. I'm.... early? that doesn't sound like me. Second, the big lug from the other night, Matt, just happens to be here. Emily groans a little, hoping she looks sufficiently different he won't notice.

Third, and most important (on Emily's radar), was the gorgeous rocker perched alone with very fine artwork down her arms - sat straight across from the door. Wow.... The Ithaeur can't help but catch her eye and give her a smile and a wink as she flounces off to the bar with a little more bounce that she might have done if no-one was watching. She orders two double rum and cokes and drops into the booth with the tattooed hottie.

"Hi!" she says chirpily, "I guess you're, like, waiting for someone, but I just had to say, I looove your ink. It's gorgeous. Does it go all the way around?" Emily gushes.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was hard to not see the fucking tall guy as he entered. Just how are Kine born that tall? Was it some weird genetic thing or something? But least it was nice to know there were cattle that didn’t dress for the weather, so maybe she’d look a little less out of place? Maybe.

Wait, did that girl just wink at her? It wasn’t a first, but it wasn’t expected.

And seemed her confident appearance matched her personality as she just found herself a seat with the Savage.

Ok.

Ale wanted to mingle with Kine, not be the Prince for once, seemed she was getting that.

“Hey.” Greets the Italian, “Nope, just out to get out.” It was the truth.

A nod then, “Yeah, all the way around, head to toe. You sound like you like tattoos.” Not many gushed like that over her ink.

“I’m Sophia by the way.”

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

The tall guy seems as oblivious to the other patrons as he apparently is to the weather. He slams down a drink and gets a refill and slams down another. The bartender says something about maybe slowing down, and he says,"Okay, look. I appreciate your concern. Do I look like I'm getting drunk to you!? RIght. So keep 'em coming until I do or the cash is gone. Then you can tell me about slowing down."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily nods enthusiastically, leaning her right shoulder forward so Sophia can see her own tattoo of flowers and vines stretching down her upper arm. "Emily," she says, taking a long pull on her drink and smiling. "You mind if I take a look around the back? See the full thing?" Her eyes twinkle mischievously.

Her ear flicks towards the loud guy at the bar and just for a second, there's a flash of tension before it's drowned with more cola.

"Are you actually... I wanna say Italian? Just guessing," the young wolf says. "I just need someone to talk to until my friend arrives, and you seemed pretty cool."

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes sweep over to the giant, an eyebrow raised. Kine could be obnoxious at times, and this one was quickly getting there.

There was a deep sigh as she shakes her head and focuses back on the girl in front of her.

Leaning forward a bit, she takes the tattoo in with a nod. “Nice.” And the girl had a name, Emily.

Chuckling with a shrug, “Sure, knock yourself out.” As she lifts her hair revealing more of her back, and the stars that adorned her temple. There was a woman's face on one shoulder, an elaborate script written between the shoulders and a flower on her right shoulder. But you could also see that each sleeve was full, all the way around, and all black and gray. There was hints of more, but her shirt blocked the rest of her back, sides and chest. "Thinking of expanding on yours?"

Smirking, Perchè sì, lo sono. The Italian perfect. Laughing, “Yes, I’m Italian, and that’s a good guess.” Praises the Savage. “Oh, well I try, and sometimes I’m good at it, sometimes not.” She jokes. “Don’t seem so bad yourself.”

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

His steady supply of alcohol apparently secured, the tall guy seems to settle down onto his bar stool. He glances around at the sound of Alessandra laughing. Despite his earlier belligerence, he seems quite alert and not (yet?) impaired.

He nods once in the direction of Alessandra and Emily, and then turns his focus back to his drink(s), his expression generally pissed and his intent apparently to drain the bar of his chosen brand of liquor.

Given the number of rapidly accumulating empty shot glasses in front of him for his money, it's not an expensive one.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ooooh!" Emily says approvingly. "That is pretty," she says, reaching out a hand. No! Bad Emmy! Look with your eyes, girly.

"Yeah, maybe. I still need to find something I like to stretch it out," She replies thoughtfully. "And Thanks! You're sweet. I never get tired of hearing that." The Ithaeur drains her first glass and grins. "So. If you're just out here for a drink and to people-watch, what were you hoping to see?"

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The nod from the guy at the bar was met with a raised eyebrow. Though she figures he’s either anti-social, or just likes to drink alone. Whatever worked for him she figures with a shrug.

The undead part of her wants to recoil at the thought of being touched. But the alive part, hey, right now there was an alive part, didn’t care. It was an bizarre thing.

Grazie.” She replies with a smile. “Years upon years of work. And yet it feels like I’m not done yet.” But wasn’t that the way with ink?

Nodding, “That always seems to be the hardest part, figuring out how to expand an existing piece. Does it hold any special meaning to you? When I got stuck with a couple pieces on my legs, I looked into different cultures for inspiration.”

She had to laugh, “Sweet huh? Don’t think I’ve heard that word used to describe me before.” No one she knew would consider her sweet.

“Aside from seeing who else would visit such a bar? Anything that wasn’t my office. You know, spend all your nights working and soon you lose your edge with meeting people.”

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread