Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1811) Sanctuary 21

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Hmm, gifted", he replies with a contemptuous smirk, "yeah, this was supposed to be the place", he deadpans, studying the two newcomers.
    "Welcome", he adds dryly. Then he rises from his seat and turns his words to Alastor "Seems like you have two more gunning for the position, should be fun"

A
    Alastor

"Those are all perfectly valid points, Winter, and they tell me you're fit to lead, even if you're down on yourself. They show me you're worried about the right things, which tells me you're capable of dealing with those things."

He winked at the Guardian. He really had missed the point. This wasn't about Alastor being Heirarch. This was about getting someone motivated enough so that they would. Weakness had been scourged. The greater good had been advanced.

"You're going to win this Duel, I'm sure of it. You're much Wiser than I am. But when you do, I'll be happy to support you."

S
    Shodan

"An Arrow, huh?" Figures, given the man's athletic posture "And a fellow Obrimos" He smiles, out of politeness but also because it's something they have in common and it's not even one minute into the conversation "I am a Free Council member myself. Came from San Jose" The man seemed nice enough, it couldn't hurt to open up a little, especially if he wants these people to trust him.

The other, older guy, the one called 'Winter'? Now that's a fitting Shadow Name. To say that he had a chilly attitude would an understatement of the month. He greeted Shodan and this other new guy, to be sure, but he sounded as if he was greeting a manifestation of herpes.

Wait, what? They don't have a Hierarch here? And Winter figures Shodan, who showed up five minutes ago, would be interested in a candidacy? Oh...

"...No no no no. No way. There are things I am good at and there are things I am great at, but leading is neither. I am just here to announce my presence. Do you have, like, a formal procedure for joining the Consilium or something?" He asks no one in particular. Thankfully, this third dude, who seems to not notice Shodan at all, says what he says and this Hierarch situation clears a bit.

"You said not everyone is here yet? How many mages do you have in town?" He asks, turning back to Kaze.

Neither JonReeves nor Xadun posted in 5+ days, so I decided to break the order a bit to keep things going

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles, "Actually, I haven't been here that long myself," Kaze says to Shodan, "and I have already seen a number of people come and go, so the numbers kind of change pretty quick. There are a few other Free Council, I think, I met one, but I haven't seen him in a while. So there are least two or three more that came the last time that aren't here, but I don't know if they will be coming." he explains.

"Are you thinking of staying? I personally came a couple months ago, planning to try to put down some roots." he says. "Forming a Cabal seems to be the real sign of planning to stick around. As to being 'official', it's pretty much what you're doing, coming here and introducing yourself. The plan is to organize around path, so Councilor Sand is the person to meet. She represents the Obrimos in Council. She hasn't arrived yet."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"I was being sarcastic... Libertine", repaying the newcomer with a scornful and icy cold glare worthy of his namesake, "all you have to do is introduce yourself to your path Councilor, just like the young man said".

"As for you, Arrow",
    he huffed, "don't think I don't understand what you're doing, but this is neither the right time or the right way. We have bigger problems at hand"

Leaving this open for another round, the new thread should be up within the week. Newcomers, feel free to bump up your status to acknowledged as soon as the thread is closed and in continuity

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

Thread locked so we can get it into continuity. Feel free to bump up your status to acknowledged.
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread