Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Regarding the Heirarch

THREADID
    A
    Alastor

To the Consilium of Sacramento:

We lack direction. No longer will I stand idly by and accept being down. We are capable of much more.

At the next Formal Consilium, I will stand and face any member of our Consilium in the Duel Arcane for the position of Heirarch. I do not desire this role, but I will serve in wartime if none stronger steps forward.

If you have the wits and the strength to lead, then rise! Who has the courage and strength of will to prove their Wisdom and guide the Awakened of our city down the path to victory?

With respect,

Alastor
    First Talon of the Adamantine Arrow

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

The Guardian shots a displeased glance at the board as a venomous streak of smoke seeps from his cigarette and straight into his bloodstream.
    "That's a curious way to select a leader", a smirk tugs at the edge of his mouth, "those Arrows, really a bunch of simpletons", he says, making his way to the Guardians wing.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.