Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Garden Grounds was closed for the night. But not for Rhodes, the door was unlocked for him.

Aside from the usual whimsical décor, the coffee shop had been decorated for fall. But not with cheesy decorations. No. That wouldn’t do for Sera. These were handmade ones she had found online and put together herself for a reasonable price.

Three pumpkins were stacked on top of a flower pot with various holes cut into them and tea lights inside. Leaves and been piled around the base with fairy lights mixed among them. Three more pumpkins had been painted white and also stacked on top of each other, also on a flower pot. The counter and tables had small mini pumpkins placed on them with the bottom half dipped in gold and silver glitter. The air was filled with the sweet smell of cinnamon and cider. Reminiscent of a warm fall day in front of a fire.

The Nix herself sat at a table, sipping from a large mug and looking at some papers. She was dressed casually and for the colder temperatures in an oversized sweater that was falling off one shoulder and black pants. Her long golden and silver spun mane hung in loose waves around her shoulders.
    Rhodes Xadun
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The door opens, and despite the stillness of the evening, a sudden whip of icy wind breezes through preceding the Dread Lord of the Autumn Court. The candles flicker in their pumpkins, and the leaves so precisely decorating the surfaces of Garden Grounds are rustled around and knocked to the floor, even as tiny new ones swirl into being.

Rhodes looks around the coffee shop, slowly drinking it in with his eyes, before coming to rest on the owner herself. Exquisite.

"Seraphina," Rhodes says, smiling genially. "May I say how stunning you look this evening? My apologies for your display," he gestures behind himself with one arm, "but I fear I will only cause more disruption the more I try to help."

The Flowering approaches the table, the chill breeze of his mantle mixing with the warm breeze of Seraphina's own. "I must say, I was pleasantly surprised to be invited. I have never seen your shop before. It is most charming. May I?" He gestures to the chair at the Treasured's table.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

3. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

With the door opening, and the icy breeze that entered, sapphires look up to see the charming Rhodes enter.

Beaming, “Hi Rhodes!” greets the angelic voice, “Oh, thank you! How sweet.” she loved compliments. “It's getting to be sweater season.” A lopsided smile then appeared.

Eyes move from him to the display, and a hand waves dismissively, “That’s fine. I was thinking of moving it anyways, this gives me an excuse to.” she shrugs.

“Of course! Please, join me. And thank you! It came together nicely and has been well received.” Papers were shuffled and placed off to the side, “Well, I wanted to get to know you. We’ve hardly spoken since the Motley Mixer and you seemed like an interesting guy.” It was true enough.

“Can I get you something to drink? We have coffee, coffee with glitter, tea, bubble tea and of course,” holding up her own mug, “warm cider.” It seemed to fit the season.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The melodic greeting triggers the unfamiliar fluttering in the Flowering's chest, and a natural smile touches his lips.

"Even before my capture Fall was always my favourite season. I take it you enjoy wrapping up warm?" he says, removing his jacket (a plain black, not the hedgespun of his usual attire) and places it on the back of the chair. He then undoes the cuffs on his shirt and releasing fronds of dark leaves that grow behind the red flowers on his wrists and back towards the elbows. He sighs with relief as the small branches twist and stretch. "Ahhh.... Forgive me. Appearences can be a tad... constricting, and it feels good to let my leaves breathe. I really should trim them back again." The Fairest drops into the chair, and crosses his hands on the table.

"I found it surprising I hadn't seen you before then. I thought I had met most people at the Summer Coronation, but I'm sure I would have remembered you," Rhodes says, his smile tugging a little wider.

"Glitter coffee? Bubble tea? What are those?" he asks with a touch of incredulity.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“I wouldn’t say I enjoy wrapping up warm per say, I’m a warm weather girl. Shorts and tank tops are my favorite. But there is something comforting about throwing on an oversized sweater and being able to snuggle into it.” Plus, it looked cute with leggings. “What’s your favorite part about Fall?” some liked the cooler weather, some liked the changing of the leaves, what was his.

“No worries! You do what you need to to be comfortable.” She says with a nod and smile.

The Summer Coronation.

“Yah, I kinda held back and stuck to myself during that. A mixture of not feeling social and how things went down, I just felt more comfortable on my own.” She still regretted not standing up and defending Ingrid, her Queen, the Director. Lesson learned. “Oh, well I am hard to forget.” There was a smirk.

“How have you been enjoying the Freehold and city?” always important to ask the right questions.

“Oh, well it’s regular coffee but with colorful glitter added to the top. It has no flavor and is completely elidable.” Cause yah, people still asked that. “And bubble tea is basically chilled tea with either tapioca boba or flavored boba. Which look like little balls of liquid, it adds a flavor burst to the tea. And some compliment certain flavors more than others. But it’s always fun to experiment with the various flavors.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Rhodes leans back in the chair. "I think it's the drop in temperature," he says, smiling. "A crisp clear sky with the brisk chill? Moving through the gloriously sticky leaves? Those are the best days."

"You certainly are, at that." Rhodes says with a coy look. "The Coronation was a... tense time. Fortunately I think the worst of that is over. I'll be keeping a eye on Lucifer, I assure you." The look turns a little harder but there is North dancing in his eyes.

The Fairest rubs his chin thoughtfully. "I've been kept busy, certainly. Rebuilding the Court, helping it all for in to the others... Nana was a great help there. Plus a few other tasks helping out the Freehold..." he trails off."Of course, it has all been worth it," the Dread Lord grins, casually gesturing to the crown of woven iron thorns. "Not only my own success, but that of Autumn as well. but enough of recent events. Tell me about yourself. Have you been here long?"

The Flowering man raises an eyebrow as the Treasured describes her wares. "Call me unadventurous, but I think I'll stick to something familiar," Rhodes says with a grin. "I'll have a black coffee, please Sera. A strong dark roast, if you have one, with a little sugar."
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A nod, “Ok, I have to agree with you on that. There is something to be said for how crisp and fresh the air smells and feels in fall.” But she didn’t like being cold.

Sipping the cider, her sapphires eyes watch him from over the cup, “That it was.” A frown appeared, but didn’t last long. “I’m glad to hear the worst is over, I would hate for there to be a rift in the Freehold. I’d much rather we all work together.” Maybe Lucifer wanted attention and that was her only way to get it? Or she could just be crazy. Sera supposes the truth will come out eventually.

“I got to speak with Nana a little while ago, and it was quite an enjoyable chat. We got to talk a bit more about venturing into the Hedge to find her some fruit, which should be fun.” She liked Nana.

Smiling as he gestures to his crown, “Congratulations on the crown, you wear it well. I was really close with the previous Queen, and it’s good to know Autumn is in good and capable hands.” Oh she wished Mhairi was here to see Autumn flourishing.

“Me? I’ve been here a little while now, almost two years. Which has flown by now that I really think about it!” she says with wide eyes and a light musical laugh. “What would you like to know?” another sip of the cider.

Smirking, “Now you stuck me as the adventurous type, so I’m a bit surprised.” The cup was set down and she stands. “But maybe I’ll be able to talk you into giving one of them a try, I can be quite persuasive if I want to be.” Long legs carry her over to the counter, “A regular black coffee with a little sugar, coming right up.” A cup was placed down as she selected the dark roast coffee and stirs in a little bit of sugar. Then she puts various pastries on a dish and brings them back to the table.

The cup was placed in front of Rhodes, while the pastries were placed in the center of the table. There were chocolate ones, and ones that were strawberry and some that were vanilla.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes nods. "When ambitions and pride are brought against each other, especially for the Fair, the results can be spectacular. Lucifer and I have had several arguments since then," He smiles, as if recalling fond memories. "We will continue to lock horns, I think, but frankly I find it... invigorating. I can handle her."

The Flowering nods in agreement. "Yes, Nana and I discussed several things - she is a most knowledgable woman. I do want to get into the Hedge and see what the local area is like. Perhaps I could accompany the pair of you?" he asks.

The Fairest beams proudly. "You are too kind. Forming of the Wyrd, the crown will form and adapt to the wearer." He becomes pensive. "I have heard several things about her... When I talked with Lady Ingrid, she also expressed being close to Mhari. It seems she was very popular. I can only hope I can prove to be an adequate successor. What was she like?"

Seraphina's melodic laugh brings the natural smile back to Rhodes' lips. "Well. That gives me a very wide range of things I can ask! I should not take any liberties with such a generous offer." He chuckles. "Let's start with something small, perhaps. What brought you here, to Sacramento?"

He smirks in response to hers as she turns, allowing a slow gaze up the Fairest's long legs. "Don't let my choice dissuade you from that opinion, Sera. I'm keen to try many things. When it comes to food and drink, I am simply more of a traditionalist that enjoys quality. But please," He spreads his hands openly, and arches an eyebrow, "I'm more than happy to hear you persuade away. I enjoy a reasoned discussion more than anyone." Rhodes nods his head to her as she sets down the coffee, his vibrant green eyes meeting here sparking blue ones. "Thank you. I'm such a night-owl anyway, evening coffee makes little difference." He sips the hot, dark liquid, enjoying the rich flavour. "Mmm. Delicious."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She studies him for a moment, thinking over his words.

“Have to admit, never heard the word invigorating in the same sentence as locking horns.” But, some people liked different things it seemed. “I haven’t gotten to talk with her, so I can’t really form a fair opinion. Though I do feel protective of my Queen. But,” a shrug, “I plan to keep an open mind.” She didn’t want to, she wanted to hate the woman who treated her Queen so poorly. But it was the right thing to do, even though it sucked.

A nod, “Of course, safety in numbers and all that. But I’ll let you know, unless she beats me to it, when we plan to venture in. But I’m eager to help her find the fruit she needs and wants, and I get an adventure out of it.” Her eyes sparkle with mischief. “I was happy to learn her and I share some similar interests, especially with reading. So I see a friendship brewing.” Well, so long as Nana was agreeable of course.

“Mmmm.” A nod as she sipped from her cup and put it down. “Well, aside from holding the crown for Autumn, she was also Director. But despite wearing both and being busy, she always made time for someone if they needed her. She helped me find the confidence to open this place, and that I could trust again. In return, I was helping her realize her own dream. But she was just all around a caring and nice person, wanting to help those she could.” And the Treasured missed her dearly. “As to if you prove to be adequate?” another shrug, “I don’t know. I don’t know you as well. But I do know you can’t compare yourself to those who came before you. You just be you, be fair, and the rest will fall into place.” He seemed like he had good intentions, and only time would prove if they were true.

Laughing herself, “I wasn’t worried, which was why I said it. I’m a fairly open book who is not easy to offend.” Smirking. “Oh, well, that’s an easy one. I had visited the state when I was younger and loved the weather and how much there was to see and do. So it seemed natural for me to venture here, and the warm reception sealed the deal. Lets be honest here, not all Freeholds are welcoming to new faces. How about you? What drew you to Sacramento?”

She picks a piece of chocolate off one of the pastries and pops it into her mouth, “Oh, I wasn’t dissuaded! If anything, I’d be more determined.” She loved a good challenge. “Nothing wrong with that. And I can see how one might think the glitter hinders the quality of the coffee. But I assure you, it’s simply a decoration, nothing more. And the bubble tea? The boba only offer to enhance the flavor. Of course, some go better with certain flavors, but there are many possibilities. Take the Rose Bud Tea, pairing it with something like the passion fruit boba adds a little extra burst of flavor that enhances the rose flavor. But we also have more traditional teas for those less adventurous.” She teased with a smirk.

“We’re open fairly late, so should you need a cup of coffee to pick you up, stop by. Lost don’t get charged for drinks.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes frowns. "I don't know how to explain it. I... relish challenges. If someone challenges you, as a rival, it avoids complacency. Helps keep one's wits sharp. A rival can be as known and valued as any friend. Lucifer has a temper to rival any storm, but avoid that and she can be amiable enough if you stroke her ego a little."

He noticed the mischievous look in her eyes. "So. You are an adventurous woman? Somehow I'm unsurprised." The Flowering smirks, and takes a drink.

The Fairest nods along to Seraphina's description. "Oh, I'm not trying to be someone else. That never works. Still, she sounds like she was very respected. I just want to follow my Court's calling - using our skills, pledges and magics, and making sure others know how to best use the same. And even if I say so myself, I do have a knack for it." He offers a roguish wink.

"An open book?" Rhodes grins. "I should wan you, I am something of a bibliophile." He nods, hearing common reasons to move to the West Coast all his life, both before and after his Durance. "Well, you showed me yours... mine is much less exciting." He pauses, faltering slightly. "I.... am originally from Los Angeles. I... pursued my Fetch here. It works and lives in the city. I tried to track him down." Rhodes hadn't expected to be quite so honest, and feels a little wary, but he watches Sera's responses carefully. "What drew you to the Vernal Court?"

"Persistent, aren't we? A lady after my own heart." He smirks, and sips his coffee, before holding his hands up in mock surrender. "I do enjoy a rose flavour... Very well, Sera. I submit! Next time, perhaps, but only if you'll join me. I do so hate to drink alone." The Flowering's leaves rustle and the smirk turns coy. "Not quite how I would scale adventurous, but to each their own..."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread