DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The darkness was as tailored and artificial as the carefully strobed lights. Music played: now a gothic dirge; before something heavier; and after there would be something lighter but no lose alternative, no less weighted for the occasion. This was All Hallows Eve. This was Walpurgis night. This was halloween. And the ghouls had come out to play.

They were on the dance floor, in themed attire.

Ingrid had her back to them. Her face was to the bar while a voluptuous woman with a richly decorated sleeve was working alcoholic magic for her. For this celebration, the Darkling had forsaken her usual gothic attire; instead she wore a crisp black suit with a cream shirt and a black tie (which had cute little skulls on it). A broach in pewter and fake stones was fixed to her lapel. She had spats for her shoes.

It was Halloween and Ingrid was out to enjoy herself, to let slip of her cares for a few hours.

Who knew who she would meet?

This scene is keyed for Halloween. Its an open scene. Have fun and remember - no reveals!
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

2. Likes Ruach, Origins, Vincent, Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Halloween! One of her favorite nights! So much so that she usually spent most of the year hunting down the perfect costume.

And while last years was fun and she still had it, she wanted something different this year.

Her inspiration this time? A hat. A simple top hat she spotted at a second-hand store. Once she tried the hat on, the rest of the costume quickly came to mind. Some parts were easy to get, some a little more difficult, but in the end, it was perfect!

Edna’s didn’t feel like the right place to go this year. Without the Elemental, it felt empty. So she decided to try hitting a club, a chance for her costume, and her, to be seen.

So Reverence it was! Having only been once, it seemed fun and interesting.

In walks a Steampunk version of the Nix. The skirt billowed out behind her as she walked, showing a bright gold color under the skirt.

Eyes soon spot Ingrid! A familiar face! Not that she minded mingling with those she didn’t know, but friends were always more welcome.

Long legs carried her over, a smirk plastered to her face,

“Hi!” says the Treasured, “I love the outfit! And those skulls on the tie?!” she leans forward slightly, not invading too much of the Darklings space, “are adorable!” she gushed, “I love it!” and she meant it, Ingrid looked quite charming.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Ruach, Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    C
    Cricket

Cricket had geared much of his life around the theater. Getting to play dress up more often than most was no small part of that. Nothing compared to the freedom of Halloween though. He had a catalogue of elaborate ideas swirling in his head – too bad he was a broke clown who couldn’t sew a button on. If he couldn’t be magnificent, he could at least be comfy.

He bounded into the club wearing a generously unzipped Care Bear onesie and tan hiking boots. As he passed from the chill of the night into the club he hiked up the sleeves and legs of the suit. Showing off more of his ink, but also highlighting how scrawny he was as the blue fabric bunched. He’d stumbled on a flyer for the club’s party while wandering around the city. There was just something familiar about it. He wasn’t disappointed as he danced and bounced his way through the crowd toward the bar, shorter than most especially with the amount of heels being worn.

He used it and the hood to his advantage as he wormed his way up to the bar, tucking in beside a pretty young woman dressed as a sexy cat being very miffed the bartender was busy for a brief moment. A trio of similarly youthful women dressed as mice sighing in chorus for the ‘outrage.’ Yikes. He looked the other direction to see two women both so good looking he wouldn’t be surprised if the club had hired them. Nodding a chin down towards Ingrid 's shoes, “Frickin’ sweet spats!” He called over before being unable to not ask Seraphina . “Cogs for life! This cosplay of someone – or, like, an OC?” He asked with real excitement in his eyes for either possibility. He wouldn’t be surprised to get a huff and eye roll, but even the slim chance of hearing some steampunk fanfiction was always worth it to him.

A
    Alastor

Hallowe'en. It was always a blast. Alastor had enjoyed it ever since he was a kid, and since getting out of the tank, he found himself enjoying the parties even more. Some people went hard for crazy costumes, but not the Arrow - he preferred oldies. Goodies. Classics.

And so it was pretty baller when the killer from Scream hit that dance floor hard. He wasn't slick. He had no real moves. And yet, an innate sense of agility and rhythm allowed him to fit out there without too much trouble. Black robes and the Scream mask obscured his identity, but gosh golly, was he...

...killin' it out there?

Every day I'm shufflin'.

1 sux to dance dance!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-10-23 15:33:22 Alastor rolls 2 to Dance Dance (10 Again) 8, 5 1 success

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sera! Look at you!" Ingrid purred loudly. Her eyes widened as she took in the other Changeling's attire. "Someone went all out for magnificence. I guess that someone was you? Fancy a drink?"

Ingrid was already gesturing to the bar keep. "Have what I'm having. This mistress of magic here crafts each cocktail in the moment. They are all unique. Yours will be different to mine. I swear it!"

She shuffled over to give Sera some space and took the moment to scan the dance floor. The crowd was parting and she saw A Scream Killer busting moves.

"Say..."

Cricket made his appearance, forcing Ingrid to abruptly chance position and what she was about to say.

"Ha! Yeah! Great ain't they!" Not her best introduction but it stopped her from pausing with her mouth hanging open.

To Seraphina: "He a friend of yours? Of course he is! He should be! He'll be wanting a magical cocktail as well I wager."
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

It didn’t seem to take long for someone to approach them. Though she wasn’t expecting a Care Bear, but it was cute.

Smiling, “Uh, just something I kind of threw together based off the hat.” Comes the angelic voice as a hand raises up and taps the hat. “Everything else just fell into place and was just too awesome to not wear.” It was true enough. “But your costume is adorable!” she didn’t know they made onesies like those, maybe she’d have to get one.

The Scream guy on the dance floor seemed to be in a world of his own. Owning the dance floor in his own way, and she had to give him credit for that. Dancing still made her uncomfortable.

Grinning to Ingrid, “Thank you! I love dressing up! Halloween should be a weekend thing every weekend.” A nod. Yup. She’d be all over that.

Then drinks were being offered and she laughed as she gently shook her head, “As tempting as that is, and I’m sure the drink is amazing, I’ll just stick with water.” Maybe Ingrid didn’t know about Sera not drinking. Which was ok, she didn’t go around waving a flag about it.

“They are great shoes.” Another nod.

A sly smile to Ingrid, “Not yet, but we should work on that!” a musical laugh, “And yes, he defiantly should be!” enjoying the banter, sapphires twinkling with delight. "Plus, I have to know where he found the onesie! It's too cute!" she gushed.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

The athletic looking man with vaguely Asian mixed, handsome features comes in wearing a white karategi, the traditional uniform for karate practice and and competition. He has a black belt tied around his waist in an intricate knot. He has a headband with a symbolized flower outlined in black on white. On the back of his gi is a symbol consisting of a bonsai tree in the foreground with a round, red solid circle in the background, a full, rising sun.

He looks around tentatively, then smiles and moves out to the dance floor without going to the bar, moving with the easy grace of an athlete as he walks, and then ironic stiffness and discomfort as he dances, alone and self consciously!

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-10-26 07:34:06 Kaze rolls 4 to Dance (Dex 3 + Expression 1) (10 Again) 4, 7, 7, 7 failure

Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

C
    Cricket

“Yea, real spiff!” He grinned at the more ethereal of the pair. Cricket was genuinely impressed that Sera had built her costume just around the hat. “No shit? That rocks! I would have totally believed some sky pirate and battle butler situation or something, you got the look down.” The compliment to his own costume had his chest puff up a little. I can do cute. “Ha, thanks – was right in my price range too.”

He caught a glimpse of that classic Scream mask reflected from off the bottles lining the back of the bar, turning to watch the boogieing down. “Damn, the funk’s coming from inside the house!” He snorted, but was starting to shift his own hips with the dancefloor calling. Seeing the athletic dude freeze up made him less eager to risk the same awkward fate.

The talk of magical elixirs drew him back, Ingrid had definitely sung the bartender’s praises enough. He would be getting one even if they hadn’t been so social. “Oh, he’ll tell you where he got the suit, I’ll make sure of it. But about these ‘magical’ drinks.” He turned back towards them, leaning in and holding his furry blue hood out as flimsy cover from no one. His volume didn’t shift. “How magical we talkin’? Can’t go spilling my sources for just a drink. That’s standard Care Bear code. My han – erh, paws are tied on that.” He shrugged, helpless variety, as proof. “Help this lost boy find some fairy dust for it and I’ll blab.” He winked because he was joking around. He was also asking for drugs, but the jokes were fun. “Newt eye, in a pinch works too.” Potential substances from bar strangers were pretty low on his magical list, but this was as close to trick or treating as he was going to get to do and he wasn’t about to miss out.

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze seems to be scanning around for someone, anyone he knows as he lamely attempts to dance. Finally he spots someone, he thinks is someone he knows, and stops dancing to head over to them.

"Hey! Uh, 'Jimmy' from the, condo association meeting, right?" Kaze greets Cricket! "Hey, I didn't get a chance then, but you mentioned some, health food recipes; I'm really wanting to get into that, too. I have a couple, um, for you know, helping your body do like, self healing, and for controlling, heart rate and breathing. I'd love to swap sometime, you know, when I've worked up to the more advanced, uh food prep." he pauses, "You might not remember, I'm 'Case'." he says.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Harden the Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A queen entered, donned in black with a pink crown betwixt her horns. Circe's royal outfit was a brand new one only recently conceived by the Internet. Though she liked the horns the silly pink crown with the smiley face wasn't her style. The choker and arm bands were fun.

The dusky skinned blonde however adored her new smile from the props in her mouth giving quite the shark grin. The queen strutted in and made her presence known by being quite loud, "Oh ho ho ho, it seems I am the only one ta claim bein' Nintendo's newest royalty tonight! How wondrous," Circe didn't bother to hide her glee. A act which might help those familiar with her to recognize the woman. That laugh could be memorable.

Circe considered heading towards those gathered by the booze dispenser, yet a whim had her make a beeline line towards Ghost Face, "A ghost is here too, hopefully yer not as shy as a Boo, Oh ho ho ho ho!"

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-10-26 22:40:44 Circe rolls 3 to Bowsette Dance (10 Again) 6, 9, 3 1 success

Nobody took Bowsette yet and Circe is blonde . Her Mask is hardened but she still has the noblewoman laugh going.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread