Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's condo was a plain affair, white stucco exterior with brown paint in spots to indicate either wood or the attempt to imitate wood. That it was a older design often renovated did not hinder its functionality with full bedrooms for up to 3. Though one walk in closet had been repurposed by the Summer Queen into a workshop. Right now Circe awaited the arrival of the team meant to help her take down a renegade Sovereign from the Bay Freehold.

After how poorly calling folks up to help had gone, Circe did not have high hopes. She still had the trunk of violent implements in the living room but she doubted that she was going to share it with many people. Not that she didn't have a backup plan in case it was a dynamic duo instead of a terrific team.

Penance
    Barnabas , Tiphon , Blink
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

B
    Blink

The Crimson Knight, was dressed in her typical attire. The appearance of having come from the gym or a job - with sweat pants, a tee, some athletic kicks, and a backpack slung over her shoulder. The backpack held her blades, as well as a few others essentials - like a change of clothes, blue-tooth speaker, and a charging cable for her cell.

The sight of Circe brough a smile to her face. "Hello beautiful!" Blink called with a wave of her hand.

P
    Penance

The Paladin of Shadows was only a little late in coming, having to adjust for the pathfinding of public transportation. Not that a particular time had been agreed upon, but it was later than Penance had intended for and that made the difference for her. Naturally, she had her Mask up and wore a rather militaristic outfit of green with red accents. A rather new addition to her ensemble was a plain cloth purse, something she'd been wondering about including for a while but finally gave in and purchased for sheer practicality.

"I apologize for being late. There was a lot of people at the bus stop. The ride over here ended up being crowded."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Upon the arrival of Blink, Circe takes her boots off the chest and rises from the sofa, "And I'm glad ta be seen by another beauty," and then Penace arrives, "Happy ta wait, that yer here is great."

"Oh ho ho ho! Wondrous. A knight and paladin answer the call of a queen in distress,"
    her tone may be jovial but Circe was quite relieved that the ladies had shown up. "But no white horse or Excalibur in sight," she pronounced it Ex call I brr. The false joy drops, "Good of ya both ta come, truly. Given what we face I had hope ya both have plenty to arm up with.
    Posso aiutarti se non lo fai.
    ,"
    she waves behind her as she breaks out into Italian.

Circe looks between the ladies and the door. Then lets out a sigh as she looks back to them, "I'd hoped the boys would be here too but," a frown as she shakes her head, "I think Johnny's off doin' things and ragazzi d'estate 'ave been quiet. Blink? Ya heard a thing from Barny or Tiphon?"

"Hey! Either of ya want coffee?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

T
    Tiphon

Phoneless was a motherfucker, but thankfully, Circe had other ways of getting a hold of the sandstorm, who appeared in all of his red-eyed glory. A desert wind whipped about the Wanderer as he and his backpack arrived, a smile crossing his cragged face.

"Your Majesty."

A nod to Blink and Penance.

"Paladin. Knight. What can I do for you?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Tiphon? Excellent!" Circe let a genuine smile cross her lips briefly as she steps up to the sand man to pat him on the shoulder, "Great ta see ya made it. I just offered coffee, ya want some?" She let go of his shoulder while waiting to play hostess.

ooc: sorry for the quick posting Tiphon. I thought you'd gone dark and forgot IC your toon has no phone.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc: BUMP

T
    Tiphon

"Yes. I do, thank you," the sandstorm said, a genuine smile crossing his cragged face. He found a seat, settling in with a gentle, warm sigh. Directly to business, he asked, "What brings us together this day, your Majesty?"

No problem! Which storyteller is on this plot?

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe goes to get the coffee but calls out, "Bad news Tiphon, molto brutto news," the coffee maker being prepped meant it was an easy batter to return with coffee. Circe had thought ahead and returned with a cardboard tray and paper cups of coffee. She set it on the coffee table. "A privateer Queen from the Bay is in town now. I am familiar with this bitch and she needs stoppin' before she sets up shop here."

Circe leans forward at the waist, one hand resting on the lid of the trunk she'd left in the living room. "Fer that reason Summer and any other willin' must make ready fer war. That bitch Anne has got minions but I got you and some party favors," she slaps her hand down on the trunk, "Any of ya can borrow if yer lookin' ta do that. Plus a lil'," Circe gives a harsh laugh, "Somethin' extra under the sofa I call Plan A."

She smiles as her crimson eyes dart between her three visitors, "Ya folks wanna have a look?"

ooc: Saber Sloth I believe is currenlty in charge of the Guilty of Dreaming plot.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

There are no current STs for this venue. I'll bring this one to a close for now.

11. Likes Origins liked this post
Closed Thread