Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Beneath Notice) Alleycat Blues

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    C
    Cross

The sharp-eyed woman blinked twice as Aaron and Clara headed on their merry way to go do whatever it was they were going to do about the Masquerade issue in the building. The handsome fella peeked into the dumpster, giving a mournful look. Whatever it was he was looking at, he wasn't stoked about.

There they stood, Rebecca, Mable and their two new friends. Four Kindred, standing in the alley behind a well-known downtown bar, with a dumpster that most likely contained an exsanguinated corpse. It sounded like the punchline to a Weekend at Bernies joke, but there it was.

"So, uh, what do you want to do now? Wouldn't surprise me if the cops were on their way now."

Right down to business.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable rolls her eyes at the guy and peeks into the dumpster to see what they have to deal with.

She looks at Rebecca, "I could call my friend and see if anything has been called in. Or I can take this guy over to get my truck with me. What do you think?" Mable deferred to Rebecca's judgement because well, Mable certainly wasn't the brains of this operation. That was obvious from her over reaction earlier.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    C
    Cross

Matrixchild - BUMP

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca thought for a moment and said to Mable, "Yes please, but be subtle. We don't want an inquiry to turn into a tip. In regards to the truck though I wonder if that might leave things too exposed." She turned to look towards the woman. "Whose car was it that you were going to use?" It certainly seemed like a simple enough plan, though Rebecca wanted to watch it work instead of trust the unknown Kindred to get it done.

C
    Cross

The guy raised a hand and gave it a little wave. "Mine. You want we can go get it?"

The female simply gave an amused half-smile, like being micromanaged for body disposal was amusing to her.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable steps away for a moment and makes a call, "Hi, are we still on for tomorrow night?.... Tonight I thought I might go out and try someplace different....Is there any areas I should avoid tonight?...." This sounded like a common conversation she would have with this friend and rest of the conversation was mostly her friend talking and Mable speaking softly.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-10-23 19:20:47 Mable Wood rolls 4 to Calling friend in public safety (10 Again) 4, 6, 5, 10, 1 1 success

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

"Yeah, how about you and my friend go get the car," she said to the guy, "and we stick around to make sure this doesn't disappear on its own," she said to the woman. Once Rebecca spoke she walked over to get a look into the dumpster and see what they were going to be dealing with exactly.

I really don't want us to have to separate into 2 other threads. I am not opposed to just fast forwarding until the guy and Mable are back with the car if no one's opposed.

C
    Cross

Mable Wood

Mable's friend in the police sounds like she's busy driving around on shift.

"Totally, girl. I'd probably steer clear of R Street tonight, downtown? Some violence going down. The rest of town is pretty nice tonight, actually!"

Of course, the Shady Lady Saloon was on R Street...

Rebecca

The fellow glanced to Mable and shrugged, taking off at a jog to go get the vehicle but not going so fast as to lose the Gangrel Priscus. For now, at any rate, their poachers were not trying to make a break for it, though the sharp-eyed woman certainly looked amused as Simmons looked into the dumpster.

Yep. That was a male in his early thirties. Homeless for sure, and dead, drained of all Blood. This had not gone well.

Fast forwarding...

It wasn't long before Mable and their handsome friend had returned with the car - which was a good thing, since the sirens were bearing ever closer. Thankfully, nobody had tried to come out, and neither poacher had elected to go for violence or to try to get away. As the car was backed into the alleyway, its tail lights burning red, the woman opened the dumpster and climbed in. It was disgusting, but necessary to get the right leverage, as the dude was heavy. "Get his arms," she murmured to Rebecca as she hoisted him up. Together, they could pile him into the trunk that the guy was opening up.

Since time is of the essence and he isn't light: Rebecca, please roll Strength + Stamina - 2 to lift this guy properly.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looks back at Rebecca, "Do you need help?" It was probably better if Mable didn't get bloody in case she needed to talk to the police, but she was strong and could escape easily if needed.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca watched as the woman jumped into the dumpster, then requested Rebecca's help, then Rebecca thought of her outfit. Mable luckily became a savior of sorts. "That would be most appreciated. Would you mind handling this, and I handle any talking if someone shows up?" Rebecca imagined she had more tools in her toolbox for such an emergency. Mable of course had her own just as useful tools.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.