DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"There shouldn't be much water down there. Those tunnels aren't part of the sewers. Its a separate system. Last I heard it, one section had suffered a cave in or something - which might account for the water. I'm sure we can fix that."

Ingrid sighed.

"But... Its not like we have to use the tunnels. They are not part of the existing fairground buildings and we could seal them completely with a little bit of work. Hollows are Hollows. We can cut them from the Hedge wherever and whenever. But it is about time we had a space for the whole Freehold to just... be... Because right now we don't have much of any real significance. And while the Note and Garden Grounds are useful, they're not exactly built for us!"
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes nods. "Well, Circe,while it isn't my specialty, per se, I know a reasonable amount about how it behaves. The Hedge is sculpted with the mind, as much as the tools." He pauses. "The Hollow isn't actually going to be there, underground, just the initial entrance - one as Ingird says would eventually be removed from there altogether." He gestures towards the Spring Queen.

"But if using those tunnels is causing the sticking point, another place, perhaps. I can probably seal off a section of Edna's as an inital access point to the Hedge, just so we can begin clearing out. No traipsing through sewers,"
    He nods to Circe.

"And if getting caught is your concern, Lady Sasha we are ot obilgated to using it until we are satisfied of it's security. We merely wish to begin,"
    Rhodes smiles encouragingly, "so that the shape can take form in the Hedge, and we can put all these little escape tunnels and wards together. A community project, as it were. The right motivation can bring all kinds together."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

S
    Sasha

At least Circe had the same mind as the Dancer did, so she didn't feel all that bad. They were all talking like civilized people at least, and that spoke highly of the Sovereigns at hand.

"Ingrid, I know you mean 'us' as a whole. I completely understand your reasoning. I do agree that neutrality is our goal for the Freehold for our Commons dwelling, whatever it may be." She nodded, her senses about her, watching and listening to all opinions.

"I had mentioned a long time ago that something more universal above ground would be better suited. Something that is free flowing to all of us and larger. I had looked into a bed and breakfast a while back which was away from Funderland. It was large enough to host us all and space for anyone that may need a room for a little while. Plus, the revenue that we'd bring in would keep the lights on. There were many access areas that tunnels could be made from that the mortals wouldn't catch on to. Either way, it was just an idea." The Fairest rolled a shoulder, offering her opinion.

"I do understand that the general hedge wouldn't necessarily be in the tunnels. I am just not particularly fond of tunnels at all." She said it, it was almost like she didn't want to fully say what was on her mind, the reluctance was clear. "I certainly do not want to start an argument of course. If there's an entrance somewhere else aside from the tunnels that would be great. I know that perhaps that is in the works with building it. Yet, one never knows when we have a new Lost that may actually be handicapped." There was one, long ago, they didn't last long but it was something to consider.

The Onyx was now entirely uneasy. Her body language rigid and stiff. She was not used to speaking her mind like this, but, she couldn't just sit back without saying anything any more.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I've no objections to sneakin' through tunnels. Just prefer ta get paid fer the trouble," Circe replied, "And if we don't gotta worry about the tunnels floodin' then its copacetic ta me. Might as well do the work through real estate nobodies gonna watch. Unless Sasha wants the tunnels as a backup escape route."

Then Circe looked to Sasha with a smile, "The Queen of Winter worrying about a fear? That is like a Summer Queen focused on fun," her tone was cheerful, "Oh ho ho ho ho! We are awesome at breakin' stereotypes. But if yer really claustrophobic Sasha," the smile turned smarmy, "I'd be happy ta hold yer hand when ya go through the tunnels." Circe actually offers her free hand, "At least until the backyard gets a door more ta yer liking."

She then turns to Rhodes, "There's High Striker. When I first came her the idea was ta make it Summer's Hollow entrance. Theeeen I got the crown and was the only brawler in town," Cire took a drink of water as she shrugged. Then pointed down as she looked back at Sasha, "So THAT plan fell through. If its communal and yer worried somebody with a wheelchair needs ta get in then there ya go. But," Circe shook her head, "We did had that problem with the private dick. Tunnels would be more subtle fer construction that I agree with. I mean, nobody likes a construction site, eh, a meno che tu non stia nascondendo un cadavere not important," Circe holds up a hand in the stop motion, "Point is its totally fine fer ya not ta like a place when its bein' built."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiles to the Winter Queen, but there is a hardness in his eyes. "A little fear is good for the soul," he says simply. "Face them where we can and it strengthens our resolve when the unexpected ones arise."

The Fairest nods to Circe. "It's not exactly my idea of a good time, slumming through sewers." He looks to all the ladies gathered. "I think the objection is not that we begin, or form this Hollow, more that where, and how, it links to the real world initially. Should we develop a collective haven this side, that too would be a worthy project." The Dread Lord inclines his head to Sasha. "We happen to have a house already built." There is a single-handed gesture to Edna's.

"I am keen to begin while the enthusiasm is still fresh. I suggest then, that we open the Hollow through Edna's, a known quantity, above ground, and safe. Then we can relocate the doors as we wish as more can be added as we wish." Rhodes pauses, looking around. "If this is not enough, we should probably reconvene later. The evening is wearing on, and much as I would like to keep you all to myself, this is a social event after all." The charming Fairest smile has returned, and he getures back the the table.

The coronation has been up a month, so we should look to closing down. I thought I'd bring things to an end so we can do the Freehold Status.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Fair enough. I see what I can do to get those old tunnels sealed up so we won't have to worry about them. We can focus on carving out a Freehold Hollow in the Hedge directly."

A very good point. Happy to wrap
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

7. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Tunnel trundle or hauntin' a house, both are copacetic ta me," she did look at Edna's, "Honestly? A haunted house as entrance could be fun ta fanculo with noobs, oh ho ho ho ho!"

She then looked back at Rhodes, "Aw so sorry Rhodes. Maybe next time ya can enjoy having a hand full of Queens," she winked at him before looking at her fellow Queens, "We got a party ta get back ta am I right? Of course I'm right!"

I am good to wrap up too.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

S
    Sasha

Sasha didn't feel so bad about her concerns now. At least she wasn't the only one who didn't like the tunnels as well.

"At least we have some progress toward building something together, not matter what it may be. I think we may be able to find something suitable for all."
    She nodded and smiled to the other Sovereigns. They would find something neutral eventually.

Sorry for the delays folks. I am good to go as well.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiles. "Well ladies. Shall we?" He gestures back to the feast.

The evening continues to pass as the changelings enjoy the Harvest.

Closing the thread.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread