(Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya nodded to Seraphina, "I am willing to discuss the matter of coronation as well. I think its wise to get the plans started early," she offered, "I am not aware of other pressing matters, though. Is there something that you felt needed to be discussed?"

Then Ingrid mentions San Francisco. An expression of revelation crossed the Hunterheart's face before she granted a solemn nod in agreement. That was something with which She-Who-Stalks was quite concerned with. More at the prospect of a hunt than anything else. The Den Mother, however, and had pushed the thought deep.

Looking to the furious scribbling of Titania, Freya gives an almost matronly chuckle. Such an eager little darling. A small smile crossed Mother Talon's lips as Titania offered service before she turned her attention back to their Soveriegn, "I am willing to help is well... I cannot fully deny the capabilities my Durance invested in me and a hunt could be good for the Stalker."

Then Freya pressed her lips together as she considered some other thought before granting herself a nod of reassurance, "I can also provide service for Coronation as well. I'm... adept with music."
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

2. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The troubles of San Francisco?

Grinning, “I can talk about the Coronation all day, but I’d rather hear about San Francisco and what trouble we should be on the lookout for. I think our Freehold safety is more pressing than the party. Well, if that’s ok and all.” She wanted to know if she needed to have her guard up and what she needed to look for.

But seemed like the Coronation it was. So she shifted gears.

“Garden Grounds is always at the disposal of our Court. Should we want to hold it there, I can shut it down and change up the decoration to better suit a theme. I have a few in mind, but would love to hear ideas! But there is something to be said for having it in our own Hollow. That being said, now that the coffee shop is running, I hope to focus some attention on building our Hollow. And who would say no to some Hedge Bounty around the Tavern.” She could get behind that.

Seeing Titania raise her hand almost made her laugh. This wasn’t school, but it was kinda cute.

And then it sounded like they were all in agreement about Hedge Bounty.

“Count me in as well. Whatever I can do to help, I am at the disposal of the Court and of course you my Queen. And maybe we can do it as a Court? A way to work together toward something.” Could be fun.

Freya was adept with music? Now she was curious.

“Now that catch’s my attention! What type of music? Do you play an instrument or sing? Maybe both?” her angelic voice heavy with curiosity.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid nodded.

"Well Hedge Bounty is something to look into. For sure. The Tavern's stocked up - but all we got is mundane booze. If we can source some supply lines into the Hedge... And get... whatever? Food, fruits, drink! Then so much the better. If we get some proper Hedge supplies we can pull off the things that Autumn did! And won't that be fun?"

Ingrid now smiled.

"If you want to go out into the Hedge on a Quest for Fruit Groves, I will not stand in your way."

She paused then, partially turning to Seraphina.

"You heard then? Queen Anne has been showing up in dreams. Not sure if is an ally or a prisoner of what else was in those dreams. It is a problem, I acknowledge that. I know we have been getting a lot of traffic passing through the Hedge in these parts, but they weren't staying so I paid it little mind. You think we need to take the Hedge in hand?"

Now she drank.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

6. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"M-my Queen", in that moment all bets were off and the Telluric rose jumped from her seat to vigorously wave her arm up in the air like a maniac, "I have a question, I have a question", an energic one at that, so much that the cute eraser perched at the top of her pencil almost fell off. Of course one could almost swear some of her wisps were threatening to leave the room, ashamed as they were of their owner/pet.

"Which kind of drinks? Which fruits? I know many things about goblin fruits and plants, I can help!", at that point one aggressive ball of light butted agains her ear, "What?", she whispered to the wisp, "What do you mean I'm being annoying, me? I'm just conscentious. I'm not a bother", and thus she sat down again, fuming, frowning, but seemingly deflated.

"Q-queen Anne?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya's motherly expression turns to one of darker passions, her eyes glossing over with a predatory nature. The group seemed interested in Queen Anne. Her quarry. How Freya so wanted to find her scent. The want to carve into the Loyalist's flesh had forced her darker self to the surface. Talons twitched with need as her own Sovereign explained Queen Anne's presence in the dream

"If Anne harms Sacramento, a Hunt will be called," she offers, her voice taking on a rougher tone, as if talking was somehow difficult. The Stalker's hawklike eyes landing squarely on, Serphina. A feral grin took her face as her feathers ruffled with bloody need. More disturbing was the coo that came after, "We have a Huntmaster. When the horn sounds there will be blood!"

Then a glimmer of clarity arrested the savage display. A moment of resistance. And then, Freya closed her eyes. She breathed deep, remaining still for a long moment.

We don't need this right now. The Hunt is silent. Rest. Calm.

Opening her eyes with composure restored, warmth was again abound in her features, replacing the savage coldness that had remained before.

"I apologize, the inaction of the Freehold regarding Anne's... alleged activities have proven hard to deal with," she says, her soft voice signaling the return of the Den Mother's control. She attempted a small awkward smile, but decided it best to change the subject, turning her attention back to Seraphina.

"I play folk mostly," she says, "It helped bring me back. I mostly play guitar, but I can sing when necessary."

Then a look of concern crossed her features as she looked to Titania. She seemed fearful of the news of Queen Anne.

"Pay it no mind, little one," she says, adopting a motherly tone, "We are watching and... if action becomes necessary. She will be dealt with. Breathe easy."

9. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding as well, “Sounds great to me! I might not drink, but I’m willing to venture into the Hedge and help where I can.” So long as they reign as the Season to throw the best parties, she would do whatever she had to.

Shaking her head, “No, not really. I’ve been out of touch with what’s going on security wise.” Which sucked. “But if she’s showing up in Dreams, we should be prepared. I’ve only battled in Dreams a couple times.” And it was actually kinda fun. “And if we’re getting traffic passing through now, I think it best we know who they are, and as much info as we can get. Protecting the Hedge around our Freehold is important.” They didn’t need a traitor or something getting through and causing havoc.

Well, she was quite eager, she thinks watching Titania with amusement.

“That’s great that you know about the Fruits! That’ll be super useful!” a nod and smile. “Sounds like it’ll be a fun adventure!” adventures were fun.

Then a look of concern, “I don’t think you’re being annoying at all.” She shakes her head, “If anything, having someone with your knowledge will prove quite helpful.” A grateful smile offered.

Why was she leveling her eyes at Sera? Had she said something?

“Sacramento won’t fall again. And knowing we have a Huntsmaster among us is quite reassuring.” A small nod.

“Folk? Great music! And you sing?!” her eyes widen in excitement, “My coffee shop has open mic nights, you should stop by sometime. Any member of the Freehold gets free coffee or tea, and I’d love to hear you perform.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Queen Anne. I don't know... Maybe former Queen Anne. Of the Ashen Court. From San Francisco. Apparently she had become some sort of tyrant and her actions have resulted in the whole Freehold being shook up. The rumour mill is... complicated at this point. I thought she was still in the Bay but she has been seen in Dreams. And I've seen her in my dreams. Not pleasant. So, yes, just be aware."

Ingrid added carefully for Tatiana's benefit.

The Vernal Sovereign did not say much more. Her eyes bobbed between Seraphina and Freya as the conversation turned to music.

"Anyone else been having strange Dreams?" She said at last, face turning serious once more.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was intent interest on the Treasureds face when Ingrid spoke.

“So San Francisco hasn’t said anything? Even a heads up?” if not, it was fucking rude.

Shaking her head, “No strange dreams for me. Is this something we need to address in the Dreams? Like, get a few of us together and go in to stop her? Cause I’ll be honest, I’ve only done that once. Granted, it was fun, but that’s all the experience I have. But that wouldn’t stop me from stepping up and helping if that’s what is decided upon.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Dreams? Now that I think about that, I haven't been able to sleep well ever since moving here", she said bringing a finger to her pursued lips,"What a bummer".
    And then, just like a child, her attention was elsewhere, "Tea, yes!", she beamed.

New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mother Talons looks to Ingrid, granting her sovereign a gentle shake of the head. "I have not had any such dreams myself," she offers, "though as you know I've been asked to help due to my... gifts."

To Seraphina, Freya gives a warm smile and a soft nod, "I'd certainly be willing to make an appearance, Joyeux," she said, thankful for the offer, "It seems I will need to allow myself to share that gift sometime. The house members have been asking me to perform on their streams for some time... And it simply won't do to keep it hidden. I'll keep an ear out for your next open mic."

Titania's concern earned a glance from the Hunterheart, "Don't fret over it too much, Titania," she offered, "Rest easy... the situation will be resolved when Queen Anne is made to no longer be a threat or if she makes the decision to move on. Their are plans for either scenario I think."

The best way to fight a monster is with another, Freya.

Shut up.

To Titania's childlike shift, Freya would gift a soft chuckle, her motherly instinct, heightened by savage Durance, feeling a pull to protect the little Fairest. It was a feeling that Freya often felt for others among the Lost. And, just as a bear protects her cubs, Freya would do all she could to keep them safe.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread