(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a brief nod from the Savage, “Well, I can’t blame you there. Now, if it had been because it would hurt, then I’d have to laugh at you and give you a hard time.” A wink and chuckle.

It was kind of answering her question, but not really.

“So migrant workers can help take some of the work off your shoulders.” Seemed reasonable. “With that in mind, I again ask, does that leave you with some free time to perhaps be of aid in, lets say, other areas of the city?” damn veiled talk.

Shrugging, “I was never a follower of the practice, even as a kid. Don’t get me wrong, costumes can be fun, but it’s just a bit boring to me.” It just wasn’t her.

She listens, “Have to say, I’ve never heard of that. Are the papers stored somewhere?” maybe even sealed? “Sounds like an interesting and a great way to learn more about yourself and what you value. Or desire. Is this a tradition somewhere?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    K
    Krieg

He recited the Crone's second tenet, "Tribulation brings enlightenment," then, "Do not fear pain, for it is inevitable."

Krieg nodded, "It would, yes." As the air from his lungs was spent, his long arms stretched outward at the sides. He rebalanced himself.

He nodded again, "Sealed in an envelope, then buried in a chest. It's a time capsule of sorts."

Another thought came to his mind, "There's also burning an effigy of grievances. Same approach - write it down to give it physical form. Whatever has bothered you is symbolically destroyed. Except one does not wait a year, it is done that night."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She looked thoughtful for a moment as she thought over what he said.

Finally, she nods, “I like that, it speaks the truth. And don’t get me wrong, I’m not the biggest fan of pain, but I’ve found that I’ve always learned something from it. Through the pain comes some sort of understanding and growth.” A shrug, just how she saw it.
    An answer.

Dark eyes study him before the Savage speaks again, “That’s good. I wouldn’t want to pull you away from the Farm or your studies. How do you feel about taking on a task for the, city? It will pull you from the Farm and require your attention.” She would never force someone to take something on they didn’t want to.

“You know? That’s really neat, I think I could participate in something like that. It’d be interesting to see how my mind changes over a year.”
    Would it change a lot? As much as Alice had been able to help her get in touch with her emotions?

Smirking, “I assume you’d be the on handling the fire?” he’d mentioned doing that before, with the trees. “Have you ever done that and did it work in any sense?” she wasn’t sure how it worked, and doubted it worked. But, she could be open minded.

“So I hear Mable’s joined you.” A nod, “It strikes me as a good fit for her, and I’m glad she’s found something she can believe in.”

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    K
    Krieg

"I am glad to hear that," he smiled briefly.

"I would be most grateful to assist the city," the Hierophant smiled again. "I have nothing to worry about the Farm. Mable has taken to rehabilitating it with passion. She has found her role in life." The subtle contradiction of words was necessary in veiled speech.

Again, Krieg nodded. "I am happy to hear your interest, and, yes, I would handle the preparations." He shrugged, "I cannot say with any degree of certainty. I do not read any secrets, lest I draw Her ire. Each person is affected by the Moirai or the Norns, depending upon which group of sisters take notice."

The Nosferatu was visibly pleased hearing from the Prince that she had taken notice of his apprentice. "Yes. Yes, she has. She fit like a glove and found a greater purpose. It's magnificent how well it worked out."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Briefly nodding,

“That’s good to hear. Do you remember when you and a few others came to see me about our friend Buster?” she was sure he did, he had been quite passionate about dealing with it anyways. “Well there had been talk about moving someone up north to help keep an eye on him, and I’d like to offer that to you. It’s a big responsibility, which is going to require a lot of your attention. I’m offering it to you because I think you and I think along the same lines are some things, and I think you’d do well.” It was an opportunity. “But, that’s not to say I wouldn’t step in if I felt you were neglecting the duties, because I will.” It wasn’t a threat, it was the truth. She’d remove him faster than he’d accept. “Thoughts?” having this talk in the office would be more ideal, but she’d been thinking on it long enough.

“That’s great to hear! It’ll be nice to have the Farm back up and running, both for the city, and you guys as well.” Good for Mable, she worried about her Cousin sometime.

“Should you decide to do that, let me know. Might give it a go, why not?” could be fun, was something different.

“I’m really glad to hear that. I worried about her sometimes, not having a, purpose.” Purpose….Covenant…it worked. Kinda. “I know how it is to be alone, I spent many years on my own. Until I found my purpose, and it changed things, fulfilled me in some way. So I’m glad she has that now. And she has a good teacher.” A smirk. He was a good guy, had yet o really screw up and cause problems. “And I’m sure her love of nature and all that helped too.” It was weird to her, the love of the trees and all that. But, it seemed to make her Priscus happy.

8. Likes Ruach, Psychangel liked this post
    K
    Krieg

The Haunt floated idly, listening to her veiled speech. "I accept," he replied without hesitation. "I have some questions on how much autonomy I will be able to afford," he then added. "In order to oversee this territory, will I still need the permission of my direct supervisor to expand my resources and staff?"

Seeing the Prince's mood warmed by the news, "When I met her, Mable was a diamond in the rough." He smiled, "And now," his brows rose momentarily, "now, after helping her find spirituality that best fit her, she has been sharpening and shaping her best characteristics to an incandescent brilliance." He beamed with pride. "It is uncanny; bordering on destiny, if I dare venture to say."

"My thanks," it was good to be complimented by Alessandra.

He nodded again, "I will keep you informed. Thus far, I anticipate it will happen. Assuming the sewers don't blow up or Goddess knows whatever else."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There were a few blinks as her head tilts to the side.

“That was one of the quickest acceptances I’ve had. Didn’t you want to know if there are any strings or a price attached?” cause nothing was free.

“Overseeing the area will give you access what you need. It will only be in that area for now, but you are free to hire on who you need and expand as you see fit.” Everyone was all about the Tenancy.

“But I want to make it as clear as possible, I will not hesitate to remove you should I feel you are not acting with not only my own, but the cities best interests.” Her eyes looked into his, not blinking and not moving, her tone even and low. “I expect to be kept up to date on our friend Buster, and any other problems that might pop up. Security is important, our borders are important.” Though maybe that all went without saying.

The painted Savage floated as well, laying on her back, arms moving slowly.

“Destiny? Hmmm....interesting word.” not a word she’d use, but hey, if Krieg liked it, go for it. She didn’t believe in destiny anyway, it was just something people used to make them feel better, more important.

“I’m just glad she’s found a place.” You could only be solo for so long.

Chuckling, “Sewers blowing up? Now what have you guys been up exactly?” she jokes.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    K
    Krieg

"Given the current circumstances, declining a request from the CEO would be foolish," he replied with a roll of his head. "Beset on all sides, too much is at stake," he was well aware of the price of failure.

He took her words in stride, "If security is what you desire, then I will ensure that it happens."

"As for the sewers, well, that is an entirely different matter, it's best left for your office."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a frown at the words. “I’m not some crazy CEO that would hold it against you if you said no. I don’t want people saying yes to me simply because of who I am.” Yeah, she was the Prince, but she expected people to say no to her. If someone didn’t feel they were right for the position or job, she wanted them to say no. “I asked you because I felt we though along the same path in certain things. But I also hoped if you wanted to know the price, you would ask and say no if they didn’t fit. Seriously, I’m not against someone saying no.” but she knew there would be people who didn’t believe her.

Standing once again, “Look, all I ask is you keep the place secure, call the right people if things get shady and keep me in the loop to Saul’s and Busters movements. And since you don’t want to know what else I want, I’ll keep that a surprise for later.” And that was that.

“You will also be able to grant residency to others should you desire.” They could help with security or not, that was up to him.

An eyebrow raised, “Sounds serious.” A nod, “Well, we’ll have to get together again then and discuss it.” Best to know what was going on than guess.

“Anything else exciting going on? Any gossip or anything funny? I really need to get away from the office more.”

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    K
    Krieg

A brow raised in response to her words of surprise. "I would advise against the part of it being a surprise." Krieg shook his head. Then, the giant stood up as well, towering over the Gangrel. "I have been an ardent supporter of your leadership. Given all that we have experienced together, I have an expectation that you will deal as fairly with me as I would with you. I would be very heartbroken to experience otherwise.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.