Ended
Watch

Swimming with Royalty

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    K
    Krieg

Krieg had mentioned to Alessandra about his interests in swimming. It had been months since it was brought up. Only recently had the idea resurfaced.

With kids back in school, the pool was empty. He had donned blue googles and changed into a black speedo in the locker room. The giant dove in, he swam back and forth doing laps.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

What might surprise most Kindred? Ale had been looking forward to going swimming. Sure, it might seem like a simple and not exciting thing to some, but to her? To her it was an excuse to leave the Nox and let some walls down. Plus, it had been years since she went swimming.

But she did have to go shopping to find a bathing suit. Which wasn’t fun, and she just found one that fit, didn’t care about the color and bought it. Which left her with a yellow, yes, yellow bikini. Not her first choice for color, and had she taken the time, it would have probably been black. But, whatever.

She was surprised by the location being a public pool though. But not seeing a whole lot of other cars was comforting. Though she still pushed blood into her dead body before stepping out of the Torino.

A quick change in the changing rooms and she emerges with a towel tied around her slim waist.

Spotting the giant, a hand was held up as she slipped off a pair of flip flops and removed the towel, placing it on a chair. Which meant 95% of her tattoos were on display, some that had been seen, a lot that hadn’t been.

Walking up to the pool, she sat down and lowered herself in,

“Perfect night for this!” gushed the Italian before dunking herself completely under the water. Popping back up, “Hope I didn’t keep you waiting.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

(-1 Vitae Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping!

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    K
    Krieg

The giant swam back to Ale. Kneeling in the water brought him equal to her face. He pulled the goggles atop his head and blinked. The stretched elastic band having nothing to hold onto launched itself off from his head. He snatched the airborne covers and rolled his eyes.

"Glad to see you're here!" he greeted the Prince. "I knew you had a lot of tattoos, but, damn, that is a lot."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes dance with amusement watching the goggles launch only to be caught.

“Good reflexes. Though it was awfully amusing.” She said with a smirk.

“Glad we were finally able to do this! I needed a night away from the office. It can get stuffy in there.” Well, kinda, but he got the idea.

“Huh?” she blinked a few times before she realized what he said. Being used to all of them, she often forgot they were there.

“Thanks! And this isn’t even all of them.” She adds with a wink. “But yah, years of work. I sometimes forget about most of them.” A shrug, “Maybe that’s old age kicking in.” the Savage laughs.

“So how’ve you been? How’s the Farm coming?”

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    K
    Krieg

The pagan smiled, "Thank you." He set the goggles off to the side of the pool then returned to Ale.

He nodded in agreement. "All work and no play, makes one unhappy. I too am glad to have your company."

He adjusted his footing to where he was 'sitting.' Krieg inhaled, filling his lungs with air to near limit. The proof of his hypothesis was the buoyancy. His eyes were obviously inspecting the numerous works of art. Unlike her body, he was a clean slate.

"It has returned to functional status. Now, it is a matter of establishing crops. I plan on filing for religious organization tax exemption. According to John Oliver, that's not too hard. It's all one step in a series toward building the city upon the hill."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A lazy nod, “Isn’t that the truth! It seems like all my time is spent in that office, looking at paperwork or putting out a fire.” It got old after a couple hours.

If him inspecting the many tattoos bothered her, she didn’t show it. She was used to it actually. “Thinking of getting some yourself?” she asks with a smirk.

She was curious if she remembered how to float on her back in the water. And began to attempt it, failing the first few times, arms frailing as she kept sinking. Though eventually, she got it, balancing on her back, arms out at her sides.

Her head turned to the side as she listened, “Functional status? Wow, that doesn’t seem to have taken all that long to do! Congrats!” and she meant it. Thanks to Alice, she knew how important the Farm was to the Crone. “Tax exemption? Good luck with that, but it seems easier these days with the emphasis on religion.” Seemed there was always some religious bullshit on the news every night.

“Does that mean your idea for hosting something there for Halloween is still going to happen?”

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    K
    Krieg

In regards to acquiring tattoos, the giant shook his head. "No, the mental exertion required for it would distract me from my work."

Krieg nodded and spoke confidence, "Give it a year, and there will be crops. In two, there will much more. If all goes as planned, more farmland will be acquired. Farm-to-table can be accomplished."

He smiled softly, "I am aiming for something in December or January. Celebrating a new year, with the option, of religious participation, might be appealing for the audience."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

That was a first.

She rights herself in the water, able to look at the giant better,

“I have to say, that’s a first, and I’ve heard most reasons for not getting a tattoo.” And she began to check reasons on her fingers, “They don’t know what they want, it’s going to hurt, it’s too expensive, people will judge me, blah blah blah.” Her hand lowers again, “Now for us, we have other reasons. Is the mental exertion in reference to how difficult they can be for us?” it was no secret, it took something out of a Kindred to have permanent ink.

A nod, “So you’re looking to make a profit of sorts from the hard work. Have some income coming in. Sounds like a logical plan. Though I have a question. Will the work required for the Farm be taking up most of your free time?” was she going somewhere with that? Probably.

“Sounds like that frees my Halloween up. Though I have to admit, I don’t usually participate in the whole thing.” Costumes, while fun, weren’t really her thing. “Something for the New Year sounds nice, and the option of religious participation seems like it would suit most. At least you aren’t cramming it down others throats.” A wink. She hated having religion thrown in her face every five minutes by someone.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    K
    Krieg

Krieg nodded in response to Ale, "Correct." Tattoos were not worth the effort as he regarded it.

The giant shook his head, "There are plenty of migrant workers who can be paid well enough not to ask questions, and not go where they ought not to."

The Hierophant shrugged, "It is not uncommon to grow out of the practice." Every year, another mortal child abandoned the tradition.

"What I have in mind for New Year's is something new - even to me. It's popular among the kids. Write your wish upon a paper. In one year's time, retrieve the paper. The purpose is to reflect upon what was important to you at that time in history."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.