(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The center of the room contained a desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies had been moved over and placed here and there, bringing her a sense of calm.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, though the chairs didn’t currently match, and a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

The Prince sat behind the desk wearing a white oversized off the shoulder shirt over black leather pants. Her hair wasn’t black tonight, but a deep crimson color. Hanging off her chair, within easy reach, was her gun holster. Nestled inside were two .357’s, fully loaded and ready for use. But one thing people couldn’t see was the addition of stakes to her top drawer, which was open just a bit. No more ruining office furniture for her.

The door stood ajar, she was expecting company tonight.

Travisc06489 Lawrence Taft
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

Taft, dressed in the simple elegance of a sheer black turtle-neck and khakis, announces his presence with a light knock on the door frame. Since the door is opened, the balding Mekhet enters and eyes the resident Prince with his dark eyes. He bends at the waist and splays his arms out on either side - his 'signature' bow for the Prince of the Domain, if anyone had observed. When his head and eyes rise again to the standing position, he offers a small, polite smile.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-10-10 19:02:46 Lawrence Taft rolls 3 to Int + Academics (10 Again) 3, 4, 3 failure

"Your Highness. I have patiently awaited your audience." A classical tune catches his ear, but, having studied little of art history, it doesn't precisely resonate. Rather than embarrass himself with an off guess, Taft remains silent on the matter. His words, when they find his lips, are far more focused than small talk over music.

"I have made an important breakthrough. I thought it prudent to share it with you, first." If he had chosen to breathe and feel as the living do on this night, he might has licked his lips and taken a breath before continuing. Instead, the Shadow seems to pause for an unnatural moment before continuing. "I have done some research and... practice in my time in your city. I believe I have mastered the abilities that have earned my bloodline its fear and apprehension. I can trade thoughts with those I have fed from."

Taft, rigid in his trepidation, studies the Prince for her response. She had already shown a good deal of distrust - or wisdom - in forbidding him from practicing his gifts. She wouldn't know for sure if he had adhered to such commands, but Taft remains steadfast in his humble accounts. Most likely because of the delicate nature of his abilities.

Health | Willpower | Vitae

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She felt her Beast stir before she saw Lawrence. It snapped up in anger, pacing and snarling at the presence of a weaker Beast. It reminded her how easy it would be to rend him where he stood.

But that wasn’t the reason for the meeting. She didn’t want to end another Danse.

So dark eyes watch the bow as she nods her head.

“Good evening Mr Taft, please, have a seat.” She gestured to the chairs in front of the desk. “I’m glad you’re a patient man, my nights tend to get away from me now with various tasks and problems to be dealt with.” It got annoying at times.

An important breakthrough? With what, she wondered.

Then he told her. And had she Blushed and her lungs worked, her breath would have caught in her throat. He could trade thoughts? That was both fascinating, and terrifying.

She hadn’t told him he couldn’t use his gift on Kine, just not Kindred. So was he thinking this break through would sway her to let him use his gift on Kindred?

“Well, that certainly is a breakthrough.” she still was on the fence about this ability he had and how easily it could be used against her and her Domain. “Tell me, if permitted, how do you see this ability assisting the Domain?”

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

The Spider can practically feel the stronger predator's disdain. As vulnerable as he makes himself to be, the sinking feeling in his core amplifies it. It is all he can do not to show his fear.

Her greeting, and the offer that follows, are a respite. He bows before her in his peculiar way, with his arms extended and palms upturned. In some ways, it must look like a supplication. Or an offer. He finds his seat and arraigns himself, hanging on the Prince's words.

"Make no mistake, Your Highness, no one can dress the theft of one's memories and make it sound appealing. It is a gift best used against one's enemies."
    A pause. The Shadow's lips curl into a smile. "And who one's enemies are seems to change from night to night, does it not? The bond I forge will serve a double purpose. To strengthen and empower the depths of my knowledge - in service of your Domain - and to act as a failsafe. To extract the truth from a suspected insurgent." His delivery appears confident, in spite of his trepidation. Truly, he believes his own words.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hands steeple in front of her, fingers tips resting on her lips as she listened.

Dark eyes seem to get darker, “I will admit, there was an event that I would have been curious to see your talents at work with. Unfortunately, one is in that jar on the shelf, hence unusable.” There was a twinkle in her eye as she mentioned that. “But I would have called you in to test your abilities on her.” What might he have been able to pull from the Haunts mind? Would it have been useful? Or just simply talk and work play?

“But yes, enemies do seem to change each night, a new one appearing, an old one falling.” But so go nights.

His confidence was apparent, that was for sure.

The finger tips tap a few times against her mouth before she sits up, hands folded on the desk, “I’ll tell you what. I’m curious about what you speak of, even more curious as to if it can help the Domain.” See, she could work with people. “So how can you demonstrate these abilities you speak off,” she says, “without using a member of this Domain. See, I’m the type of person that needs to see something in actions before I buy into it.”

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

Taft's eyes are drawn to the jar. He hadn't witnessed Takeda's death, but word travels in their relatively small circle. Public executions are anything but covert. And Taft is savvy to a warning that needn't be spoken: don't mess with the Prince.

"It is a simple thing."
    he says, not wanting to disappoint when an opportunity seems to be presenting itself. "I feed. On anyone. Mortal blood can open my mind to the world's mysteries. And mortal minds are the easiest to pluck secrets from."

He's put it on the table. The Prince seems considerably more receptive this time. Had his comment about enemies stuck a chord he's been fumbling to pluck all these nights? Greed and power hadn't been the motivators he'd hoped for. But self preservation? Preservation of one's interests? The Savage Prince doesn't seem the fearful type, but Taft can imagine her being ...displeased...with another voice of dissidence.

"There are options, your Highness. I can take on a task on my own, and report the success of my efforts to you. Or, if it pleases you, you can direct me against a threat of your choosing. I thought it best to leave the decision in your hands."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Simple. Except feeding from other Kindred was ever simple.

“Well, I’ve already expressed my concerns with taking blood from Kindred.” And she stood by that. She did not want an addicted Kindred running around the Domain.

“The threats to the Domain are currently being addressed by various people. And until one of them brings me someone, we’ll have to wait on one of my enemies.”
    A glint of something in her eyes. “My other enemies, well, their names won’t be released yet. You see, I’m still not sure I can trust you. But I’m willing to work with you.” Enemies outside the Brood, Hunters and those who had betrayed her were her own. Once she knew who she could trust, they could be taking out one by one.

“So l’m curious to see what you can come up with on your own. You know your abilities best, lets see how you use them to impress me.” A smile appears. Not a really comforting one though. “If I like what I see, I’ll have someone brought in to further see your gifts at work. I’m sure it won’t be long before someone is brought in who needs to be dealt with.” Probably a Hunter.

“You perform well, we can discuss what you wanted the first time we talked.” She knew what he was after. “But I warn you,” her voice lowering, “I will not tolerate an addicted Kindred in the Domain. It puts everyone’s safety at risk and I will not chance it.” This was not something she would budge on.

“Now that we’ve seem to come to an arrangement, one I hope we can both benefit from, I was curious about you.” A Priscus who kept to himself and rarely spoke out.

“You’ve resided within the Domain for some time now, yet I know little of you. Would you be willing to satisfy my curiosity of those who live in my Domain?”

Closed Thread