Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
[1809] Reshuffled

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    K
    Krieg

Continued from Clara's departure.

Krieg nodded to Blackbird as she spoke up. "Where was your last Domain?" he asked with civil curiosity.

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird gave a soft smile as the Giant reworded his questioning with greater direction. It may have seen superfluous, but... it was better this way. The Hierophant was an unknown quantity to the neonate and ensuring his questions landed on her with a clear meaning of intent ensured Blackbird would only need to reveal just enough. No need to reveal too much, not now at least.

We're just getting to know each other, take it slow, BB.

"I hail from San Jose, Hierophant," she offered, her voice clear and straightforward, "It was also the city of my Embrace... While there, I served under my sire, Michel Treve."

Simple, yet perhaps it was enough to push the Haunt's curiosity? There was a reason Blackbird was not completely inept in Court after all, Treve hadn't neglected his teachings. If anything, he was too thorough.

3. Likes Cayce liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable brought Floki and John Davis over to Krieg and BB. "Good evening. Sorry to interrupt. I have come over for two purposes."

Mable gave a quick smile and dove right in. "First, I am sure you are well aware of the forest fires surrounding us. I am a 20 acre area which I need to go and mark trees that need to be taken down. I am asking/inviting others to join me in this task. It should only take a few hours and would really be a great help to me and the domain at large."

"The second reason for me coming over, is to introduce Floki." Mable gestures to Floki. "Floki, this is Blackbird, and I believe you already met Krieg." Mable looks at them suddenly realizing they all three went by one name, huh interesting.

Viking Bowie
    Striking Looks
    (Rakish)
    Presence
    (Removed)
    Floki

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hello, Hrafn," Floki said, a smile that was closer to a smirk coming to her lips. "It's good to see you again. Thank you for telling me about the event tonight. It's been an interesting evening to join the Domain."

Floki turned her blood smeared face up to the Hierophant, her lips parting around her flat teeth.

"Hello Krieg. Mable promised that I would be able to plant a small grove of Ash trees. Is there a type of tree that you would wish to plant?"
    Floki. Mekhet. Carthian Movement. Striking Looks 2 (Rakish). Presence 1 (Removed).

J
    John Davis

Davis stood silently watching the exchange of words. He continued to enjoy his cigar.

K
    Krieg

The giant nodded to the Neonate. "That's one Domain I have not had the opportunity to visit, yet. I plan to visit the Bank of Italy Building, one night." Her pale blue eyes caught his interest. After noting her liberal use of eye shadow and eye liner, his voice remained cordial, "Your appearance reminds me of the nineties punk era. Definitely one of the more interesting sub-cultures I ventured through."

His attention turned to Mable as she returned. Again, he nodded, then smiled to his apprentice. "That's a magnificent plan, Priscus Wood. I applaud your efforts."

Then Floki's return. He devoted her attention to her request. "Sequoioideae," he answered.

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird turned her head to the approaching group, Mable's voice catching her attention. Facing them more fully, Blackbird would dip her head down as a sign of respect to Mable's office. "Good evening, Priscus Wood," she offers before listening to the Gangrel's words, "I am honored that you've considered me for the task. Certainly, I'm willing to help. After this evening's events, a walk in good company would be welcome. I ask only that I might be afforded time to acquire more... appropriate attire."

No way in Hell is this gown going to do.

Then the neonate rested her eyes on Floki, letting her voice their previous association, "Hello Floki," she offered before noting the blood smear "Red looks good on you." The tease was portrayed through softened tones as a familiar coy smirk tugged at Blackbird's lips. Then back to Mable, her voice returning to its original formality, "As Miss Floki has said, we are already acquainted, though I certainly can't be given sole credit for informing her on the event tonight."

Then the gaze shifted, landing on Davis who smoked in silence, "Good evening, Alder Davis," she said in greeting, her tone even as she dipped her head lightly.

And Finally the Giant.

Blackbird offered a smile as Krieg correctly placed the time of her mortal origin. "Indeed, dear Hierophant," she said, her voice venturing slightly into friendly territory, "I heavily associated with it myself in those days... when I was a bit more flushed. My sire was never a big fan of the music, but... I never heard him complain about my fishnets."

Then Krieg spoke of sequoias and Blackbird couldn't help but smile. Of the course the Giant wants to plant giants.

"I'm partial to evergreens myself, Norway spruces in particular are just lovely." Beyond that Blackbird said nothing more, assuming the questions of planting was related to something within the Circle of the Crone. Did Floki own a boon already? Curious...

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sometimes being in court and using titles slipped Mable's mind, she mentally chided herself for not using Krieg's title. "Thank you, Hierophant. There are 20 acres of trees that need to be tested and tagged after the wild fires had blown through. Hopefully most of what is still standing can at least be left in place to help keep the soil from eroding."

Mable smiled brightly at BB, "Thank you for your assistance. It means so much to me and to Sacramento." She looks at her own clothes, "I dare say I need to change also. Though it would be funny out in the ashen forest in this."

"Floki, really that is so generous of you to be willing to plant a tree."
    Mable gave her a smile also.

Then she gave John a quizzical look, "So quiet tonight, Mr. Davis. I wonder just what you are pondering."

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca shifted over with the group and listened intently as Krieg and Blackbird spoke. Then Mable and her companions approached. How fortuitous that Davis would come within her reach so soon after her conversation with Clara.

She first looked to Floki and said, "Ms Floki, wonderful to meet you. I'm Madam Harpy Rebecca Simmons."

Rebecca liked Mable, but she was not interested in helping with clean up or with planting trees. Anyone who knew Rebecca knew that to be so. "Priscus Wood, I think from our previous meeting you know I'm not the...'outdoors' type, but if there's any way I can help, say with resources or supplies, don't hesitate to let me know." She then looked to Blackbird and said, "stepping up to help others of the Domain very quickly I see. That's very admirable. I like that."

Then Rebecca finally focused on John Davis . "Alder Davis. You're looking quite dashing this evening. You know, I've been meaning to get with you. I believe you and I must get together in regards to our mutual obligation to her Majesty. The sooner the better."

J
    John Davis

Awoken from his thoughts, "Hmmm, Priscus, what was that? Oh. Much, much to think about. With the final death of the Chinese women, the city is in much need of law enforcement. The Prince's stance of fielty, much to think about there. Much I can offer in both games." Davis took a long drag on his cigar. The red embers brightening.

Then his beast stirred. Not from the threat of fire at the tip of his mouth but from the presence of a fierce political rival.

"Madame Harpy! Congratulations are in order." Davis gave a polite golf clap as he chewed the end of his cigar. "The position fits you well." Like a set of assless chaps on a pig.

"And we must. I have been stopping by periodically to dust and polish the brass. However, a matter has surfaced in the underground that has occupied most of my nights, along with a riverfront endeavor that I intend to see through. But here." Davis extended his hand, flicked his wrist and out popped a business card. "My new card. I must apologize if I have been unreachable as late. Besides all the adventure I have been having, it appears someone has, how do they say it today, chopped my telegraph."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 18

You do not have permission to view the list of names.