Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe puts out a text to every single Summer .

U Queen calls u 2 arms. Your Queen opens her treasury 2 u. We face the privateer Queen Anne of the South. Can u answer the call?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

B
    Barnabas

My Queen calls I answer.

This asking to join a specific thread, or starting a new one?

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sorry for the later reply. It would be a new thread shooting off of the Guilty of Dreaming story. Circe and Penance are part of the Fight Team, while the others are the Decoy, uh, Dream Team. Circe currently plans to either snipe Queen Anne through a window, commit arson, or more plot likely really enjoy the backup for a siege. By treasury she means she is willing to loan out weapons.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Having received no reply, Circe decided to try the person she knew was taking part in the physical raid.

Circe texted Penance

I not get much reply from Summer. Any u want 2 include in raid? Meet at my house?

P
    Penance

Not even Blink? That is no good.

There's a few minutes pause before she replies again.

Not sure, what about Typhon? I am OK to meet at your house.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe replied to Penance

Not it not. I tried Tiphon. No answer. I resend, maybe reply. I go buy distance problem solver. Good 2 meet at my house.

Circe puts out a text to resent the first text.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe texted Penance again

No go, just our show. C u soon.

P
    Penance

"You 2. Send your address."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

U can find me here. Party favors may vary. See u soon.

Closed Thread