(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a brief moment where Ale wanted to fidget with her dress. She’d never felt more exposed than she did this night.

How the hell do people dress like this and enjoy it? She wondered.

A brief nod as she scans the room, “Not terrible is a good thing.” She could do with some quiet nights. “A new Shadow,” another nod, “I haven’t seen Mr Taft yet, I’m not sure if I should be concerned yet or not.” Missing a Formal Court wasn’t a good thing.

Glancing to the Daeva, “I met one briefly, a new Haunt, and directed her to Priscus Weiss. It was only very brief as I was about to begin the activities of the night.” Activities? Seemed fitting she guessed. “So I wasn’t able to get a vibe or read off her. Though having new Kindred arrive tonight could make for some interesting evenings in the future.” Their first impression of her being an execution.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Vivian looked inquisitively at Ale. "I should check the bulletin board to see if Mr. Taft left a note about his absence. He's very conscientious of that sort of thing, I am sure he has a proper reason not to be here."

Palming her hand outward slightly, she rolled a shoulder. "Well, Your Majesty, perhaps the giant warning signal will make sure you're not trifled with to the neonates, not to mention, they will tell of it to other new people who come to the Domain. I say, it pays for it self in countless measures." It was good that the Gangrel was concerned about the viewpoint of the new Kindred, it mean she hadn't lost her sense of humanity just yet.

"Only those who actually take the time to know you will understand that you did what needed to be done. If people are angry or worried about it, perhaps they should question themselves as to why this would bother them. We are Vampires. We are Kindred, death is part of who we are. When we screw up, we don't have a broken system like gaol or keeping people around unnecessarily. They are either ashed or torpored and put into a closet." Her eyes looked at the Prince, curious if what she said made sense.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A proper reason? “If you find out, you’ll have to let me know. Missing a Formal Court is not viewed kindly.” She just hoped whatever the reason, it wasn’t an excuse, she hated excuses.

There was a single nod as she glanced around the room once more, “It’s one I hope I don’t have to repeat.” But she was sure tales of it would be told for nights to come. Though how accurate the tales would be, well, that remained to be seen. And despite her emotionless exterior, it had taken its own toll on her, the execution. Final Death was never the only answer to a problem, there were other paths and doors to be taken.

Another nod, as she looks back to the Daeva, “Yes, I suppose. When everything has been said and done, it was not how I wanted the situation to play out. It’s about understanding and learning that there are consequences for our actions. Make an ignorant move, expect the consequences to be severe.” Keeping them in torpor had crossed her mind, but with what was said, it seemed impossible.

Then a smirk, “If everyone was torpored, we’d have a pretty full closet.” A wink, seemed she was trying to lighten the mood. “But you make some interesting and good points.” She could admit when someone made good points and opened her eyes to things.

“Perhaps a Themed Court is needed after this night to lift any tensions and give us all a chance to relax a bit.” There was no denying the heaviness in the air for her.

V
    Vivian York

"I will make certain to check when I leave here tonight and before I go to my Haeven. I will text you something clever to confirm that he has done so." Vivian hoped she'd remember, to be honest, she had a terrible memory at times. Without a notebook, she was lost. She hated programming things like that into her cellphone, she'd heard those could be hacked.

Nodding, she understood that the Gangrel was still conflicted with the situation. "Believe me, Your Majesty, you need not explain yourself to me. I would probably done the same if I was in your situation."

Vivian clapped her gloved hands together happily. "Oh yes yes! The Harpy and I discussed it, and I believe I spoke to you about it. I've been buying decor and whatnot as I've seen it on sale so I am ready for it. I had to rent out a storage unit, and that was not an easy task. I really need to find a Ghoul, someone worthy of being a Ghoul as well."

It may have seemed strange, but the Daeva never had a reason to have one in Toronto. "My sire had two Ghouls when we were in Toronto. I never had a need for one. It honestly didn't occur to me to find my own at the time because I was so busy with lists and tasks for... the jobs, I wouldn't have time."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “I’ll look forward to it then. Cleaver is always good, and a nice way to end the night.” She could use some humor right now. Things had gotten heavy.

Was she explaining herself to Vivian? Why was this such a struggle for her? But would the Daeva really do the same thing? Dark eyes study the enticing woman, knowing there was always more to someone than their beauty.

Eyes widen slightly, “A storage unit? You’re really all about this aren’t you?” replies the Savage with a chuckle. “Well then, I’ll leave it in your capable hands then.” Planning a themed Court wasn’t really her thing. And Vivian seemed quite excited about it, let her have all the fun.

“Ah yes, a Ghoul. I’ve been meaning to find on as well, to help answer letters and calls for me. But, like you said, it’s finding someone worthy of it. And also one you can trust. But it seems to be quite a harder search than it should be.” Well, she hadn’t looked in a few months, there had been too much going on.

“Two?” seemed a bit much to her, but hell, to each their own. “I plan to start and probably stay with one.” The smirk was back. “We really should sit down one night, outside of Court, and catch up on non-Domain things.”

V
    Vivian York

She laughed slightly. "Well, I am an over planner. I will be giving the Harpy keys to the unit as well. Perhaps she and I will venture to it soon since I would hope that she will be doing much of the planning."

Her gloved hands nearly reached out to the Savage, but did an air touch. "Oh, of course. We really should just do what the normal folk do and 'chill out'. Perhaps watching a horror movie at my Haeven and chat about... whatever comes to mind." If Vivian wasn't watching terrible reruns, game shows or talk shows, she watched horror movies.

The Daeva wanted to contemplate something, so she said it aloud. "Regarding Ghouls, I wonder what type I should acquire?" She pondered with a devilish grin. "I enjoy the bartender's company at the Shady Lady, but, he would still need to keep his job and he seems to be there all the time. Although, I would perhaps pay him proper compensation if it were to take away his hours so he could still afford to keep his cost of living in status."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The corners of her lips pulled up into a smirk, “Better to be over prepared than under prepared.” It applied to many aspects of life. “Sounds like you have a plan, and should she take it over, I look forward to seeing what the night will become.” She had an idea from the conversation. But once decorations were added, things changed. “If a storage unit becomes to much of a burden, I’m sure we could find space at the Nox for decorations.” She offered.

“You know what? That sounds perfect. Will be nice to step away from the office and just hangout. Maybe we can discuss sharing a space again.” It had been a while since Alice was taken, maybe I was time to move plans forward.

Now this was something she wasn’t sure how to answer. It seemed every Kindred had a different opinion on Ghouls and what made a good one.

“Well, if you enjoy his company, perhaps he could cut back on his hours, only work days, and you could compensate the difference. That way he could keep his job there, but still be available when you needed him. Unless you choose to make him a Kept Man.” A twinkle in her eye. “You like his company, but are there any other redeeming qualities to him?” she had her own list of what she’d look for in a Ghoul.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian nodded, "Indeed, I like to be prepared. Perhaps it was my upbringing. Of course, if you were not prepared in those days, it was met with a switch."

She flashed her hand. "Oh, it is pennies to me. It's also in great location near my abode." Although now that the Prince mentioned something else. "Or we can discuss it when we spend some time together."

Vivian was more than overjoyed that Ale brought it up. They had put it on hold after Alice, and she'd been meaning to revisit it but was waiting for an opportunity to do so. She didn't need to live alone, she didn't need anyone living with her either. So getting a place, a large place together with someone would be fun.

Now the Daeva was really wondering if he'd take her up on the offer. "So perhaps the next time he and I have a romp, perhaps I should mention it to him. Well, the part that I would need an errand runner and willing to pay. Then! I if he agrees, I will Ghoul him and explain... things." Her eyes had a glint of excitement. "Hopefully he isn't such a man's man that he doesn't want to take me up on it."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Quick note - I'm closing the scene in a couple of days.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A lopsided smile, “Seems we both have learned to be prepared for different reasons.” In her line of work, unprepared meant dead. “Though it's a wonder switches aren’t still a thing, I’ve seen many teenagers who could use one.” No respect these days.

“It’s up to you and what you prefer. I just wanted to offer an alternative incase you didn’t think you could use the Nox.” It didn’t matter to her, this was anywhere close to her department.

A light shrug, “Worst he can say is no, then you simply have to find someone else. But something tells me he’d have a hard time saying no to you.” A wink. The Daeva seemed to have a way about her with men. Sure, Ale could charm some men, but Vivian? She appeared to charm every man she met.

“Let me know if he agrees and how it went explaining things. It’s one thing I’ve always wondered about. How one goes about explaining that.” She remembered how her Sire explained things, but that was different.

Dark eyes look around the room once again, "Seems to be getting late. Though I must confess, I've been eager to change out of this dress since I first put it on." she said with a laugh.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread