Elanah was driving out of Sacramento on the road to Auburn. She hated having to leave town to feed but she didn't have much of a choice until she gets acknowledged. As she pulls into Auburn she heads to one of the local bars. As she goes into the bar she looks around. Red Necks playing pool. Some girls sitting around a table. bartender behind the bar.

She goes up and sits down at the bar,

"Whatta you have?"

"Beer" Elanah responds

"Any certain kind"

"in a bottle" She says

"Can I get an ID?"

Elanah reached for her back pocket and the Bartender spied her dog tags.

"You were a soldier?" The bartender asks.

"Still am..." Elanah responds

"Never mind the ID." The Bartender grabs a bottle and sets it down on the bar. She takes the beer and walks toward the bathroom. Faking a drink of the beer. Once in the bathroom she dumps three quarters of the beer down the drain.

Elanah walks back out of the bathroom and sits at the bar. She orders a shot of whisky. She takes the shot in her mouth and as she looks like she is drinking the beer as a chaser she spits the whiskey back in the bottle. Elanah repeats that motion about 3 more times. When no one is looking she dumps more of the beer/whiskey mixture in the garbage or down the drain.

An hour goes by and a man and woman begin to fight at one of the table. The woman storms out and the man follows.

"stupid bastards." the bartender says

"What?" Elanah asks

"She is a hooker, his proposition must not have went well."

"hmm odd for a hooker to be in such a small town." Elanah states

"Sometimes they roll out here to get out of the city. Less cops and new people."

Elanah presses a button on her phone to make it ring. "Gonna step outside to answer this." she says as she steps away from the bar and goes outside.

The man and hooker were no where in sight but she hears some yelling from the side lot. Elanah runs to the lot and finds The John slap the hooker across the face. Elanah walks up on him. He turns to her and says "What do you want bitch?" Before he can react Elanah throws the man to the ground with a Krav Maga takedown...
Krav Maga throw

and then kicks him in the face. Breaking his jaw and knocking him unconscious all in one move.

She looks to the prostitute as she rants about how much of a bastard the man on the ground is. She yells about who she is and how important she is. Elanah just stands and looks at the Prostitute.

The hooker goes to take the mans wallet but Elanah says, "Stop, what are you doing?"

"I gotta get paid, one way or the other."

"I don't think so..."

"Are you gonna pay me?"

"Come with me." Elanah says as she walks away. Once they are in the Allyway the girl wraps her arms around Elanah. Elanah turns the girl around and presses her against the wall. She kisses the woman on the neck and shoulder.

"How ever you want baby but shouldn't we discuss terms."

Elanah sinks her teeth into the hookers flesh, drinking from her. Elanah quenches her hunger and closes the wounds on woman's neck. The hooker has passed out from the effects of the kiss. Elanah slaps the woman across the face, just enough to leave a bruise and then takes the woman inside the bar. "The man outside struck her, knocking her out." The bartender and a couple of patrons come over and begin tending to the unconscious hooker. Once people stop focusing on her she goes outside. She goes to a pickup truck and takes a pipe out of the back setting it next to the unconscious man. Once that is done Elanah takes her leave before anyone can ask questions.

Exercise and Dinner. What more can a girl ask for...