Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You do keep quite busy. Please let me know if I can assist your efforts for the city again." The last gathering had been rather full of hustling and bustling and she wasn't sure if in the mix, she actually had told Lina of her willingness to continue assisting.

"Hopefully I will see you both at some point at one of the shows," she said almost hopefully.

At the mention of time and leaving, she glances up and around the Court area proper, noting the slow drifting away of individuals that signaled the nearing of Court's end.

"Indeed. Unless next time Priscus." How convenient that the title worked for both. A glance toward Lina Moretti before they all dispersed, "Let me know when a good time is for the conversation regarding Alder Davis. I am at your disposal for such."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

I will be closing this scene in a few days. If you need to do anything more, now is the time

L
    Lina Moretti

"I will, ma'am, and thank you. I enjoyed our last investigation. We'll definitely have to do it again soon." She smiled at the Elder, letting comments about attending shows go by with an agreeable nod, like she was looking forward to it, like it wasn't an execution or Hunters on her mind. "If you'd like to let me know when you've spoken to Verne and the Doc, that would be great, Elder. I'll come by whenever that's done."

With a nod as they dispersed, she said, "Good evening," to both. She'd catch up with van Valen at home after.

Lina Moretti leaves the scene.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

His goodbyes said, Aaron also leaves the scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread