Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Status headers

Twist Scenes

Hey there,

I'm trying to work on the status headers- if you could refrain from posting new posts/threads/etc for a little bit. Hopefully we can get that fixed up.

Twist Scenes

I had to go about fixing the status bars in a way I didn't really want to but I think I got it.

One side effect of doing it this way is that for any characters that were created between the 21st and now, the avatar would be back to the default image. You may also show notifications for unread threads that you've already read.

If you get a notification that won't go away, please let me know via DM. Try to let me know what the notification was for, what thread, social group etc. If you encounter any other issues, please let me know asap. I don't want to do an actual rollback if I can avoid it but it would be better if we encounter a lot of issues.

The issue was caused by a random hacker using an exploit to try and add code to redirect some extra traffic to foreign search engines among other things. We were able to catch it pretty quick but it somehow managed to break the status headers in the process.

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
+ Reply to Thread