Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
You Go, Girl

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Handing out them 'I don't think so' cookies...

QuoteQuote:
    The look of anger on Myrah's face was practically indescribable for but the briefest of moments as soon as the Reeve spoke his ignorance about the very things she reported to him. How could he forget?! The look was gone as she approached. "My apologies for butting into the conversation Lord Reeve Culler and Mister Warden Ith Lazarus, but I did send you a report about the infant cerebrospinal fluid contained in the liquids of the syringe and the likely origins about the creatures in my first report to you."

She tunred to Dr Lazarus. "Also, my apologies for correcting you in advance, but our original research pointed out that the origins of the Creatures are from "The Void' not "The Abyss". Unless more has been discovered between out last collaboration and court."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I liked this, too. Snapping at Arnold might not be the wisest thing, but it's good to see Myrah showing some backbone.

Can we hope for a scene in some future thread where she gives Dr. Lazarus a swift kick in the balls?

Haha. This is what I get for posting late at night before doing proper retro-research.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

I hope so DD, i hope so. May he get a hernia for it too.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Vauban

Can we hope for a scene in some future thread where she gives Dr. Lazarus a swift kick in the balls?
    Already planning on that Daeva :P

In my defense, I actually meant to type "the void" -- but I had my Mage: The Awakening book open and was flipping through it when I replied so it ended up coming out "the abyss." It actually upsets me a little bit (read: a lot) to know that my mistake was paid for by Lazarus. I made the mistake -- not him. It's a shame I could not make use of the edit feature.

Oh well, I look forward to the kick in the balls (and Lazarus' retaliation).

A
    Adolph Edel

ohhh boyyyy

Kharn

In my defense, I actually meant to type "the void" -- but I had my Mage: The Awakening book open and was flipping through it when I replied so it ended up coming out "the abyss." It actually upsets me a little bit (read: a lot) to know that my mistake was paid for by Lazarus. I made the mistake -- not him. It's a shame I could not make use of the edit feature.

Oh well, I look forward to the kick in the balls (and Lazarus' retaliation).
    IC faux pas, because of OOC reasons? Messing up your character because the PLAYER messed up?

Yawg, you know we have a support(*cough i mean Social*) group called the Daeva-Ratu for just that kinda thing! Not that i've ever really heard of them, i mean, what kind of idiot would have his character announce himself at the wrong time, AT COURT!?! no, i'd never do something that stupid......

overall though, great work, even if it was a mess up on your part man, Laz is a favorite read of mine and this opens up more RP for him, so i look forward to reading it!

+ Reply to Thread