Ended
Watch

(1809) Sidebar

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    B
    Blink

"It's definitely been good. Summer seemed to fly by quick, yet it is still hot as hell outside...at least during the day." She said with a shrug.

Blink took another gulp from the bottle amaretto, offering it to Ingrid and Seraphina . "Care for some?" She tilted her head to the side and glanced at the bottle. "It isn't strong or anything."

"Plus it is better to drink on an empty stomach, especially when the food is being guarded." She said with a chuckle.

"I do have another plan cooked up, to was made from that lil get together." Blink said with a nod to Seraphina.

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling sweetly, Ingrid politely refused Blink's offer. She disappeared - and then reappeared bearing drinks for herself and Seraphina.

"Thanks but no! That drink is yours, Blink. You enjoy it. All of it! I want you to. Bu thanks... See, we have our own."

Ingrid chuckled. Then looked in a dazzled fashion at the Fairest.

"I'm sorry, I have to ask. The Tattoos. Um. Are they part of you or from your Mantle? Don't mean to offend. I'm just curious..."

She was trailing off again and vainly attempting to hide behind her glass.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Isn’t that how it always goes though? Summer just flies by and before we know it, it’s time for sweaters and coats.” There might have been a hint of disappointment in her voice. She much preferred shorts and tank tops over sweaters.

Seeing the bottle but shaking her head when it was offered, “No thanks.”

Better to drink on an empty stomach? Not how she remembered it, but she could be remembering wrong.

“Guarded huh? That’s a first.” Usually they nibbled as they talked. But maybe Autumn had something fancy planned.

“Another plan? Are you going to share…or is it going to be a surprise?” surprises were fun.

Then Ingrid handed her a drink and she smiled as she accepted it.

Sapphires then move from Ingrid to Blink and back. It had been something she had been curious about, but didn’t know how to polity ask.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

B
    Blink

"Tattoos...Yes." Blink said as she put the bottle down on the table and slid up the sleeve on her hoodie. "It is a little of both. I was hunted and got one everytime I was captured..."...rended and torn apart to be remade... "When I pledged to Summer, that is when they took on a warm glow to 'em" Blink shrugged her shoulders and slid back down her sleeve.

A smile crept across Blink's face. "Oh it will be a total surprise!" She said, with the smile bleeding through her words. "I won't keep you in suspense long, though...just don't want to take away from this changing of the crown." With that, Blink found the bottle and hoisted it back up for another swig.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A mix of emotions played across Ingrid's face as Blink told her tale.

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-29 01:14:50 Ingrid to be empathetic rolls 5 to Presence + Empathy (10 Again) 1, 2, 4, 7, 10, 5 1 success

"That. This is awful. I was an extra in a shadow play. But to be hunted time and time again and... marked each time?" The Darkling gave a short shiver. It might have been theatrical but the intent behind it was genuine and heartfelt. Some Durances were indeed worse than others.

An image of dark, moon lit souks and shady dealings flashed through her mind. Blood and juices...

"Surprises? Well! Now that does make things interesting! What - you mean that Blink here as drawn you into her escapades already?"

Ingrid looked between the two other Lost with interest. Anything to escape her own thoughts and her own shadow drenched Durance.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires watch as the sleeves were pulled up, revealing more of the tattoos.

Hunted, captured, and a new one each time? Just what had Blink gone through? Even though the Nix was curious, she knew better than to ask specifics. Some were ok sharing them, and some weren’t. And even if she did ask, it wouldn’t be at the Equinox with the whole Freehold present.

But it went to prove that each of them had suffered in their own way, no two Endurances were alike. Even though her own was painful in its own way, it might not be as painful as others.

The smile then returned, “Oh, I do love surprises!” she gushed. “But I warn you, I have little no patience. Worse than a kid the night before Christmas.” A nod. True story.

Looking to Ingrid as she too shares a bit about herself, Sera realized she didn’t want to share. There were a few she had shared it with, and it wasn’t something she enjoyed doing. So she simply listens.

She then looks coyly to the Darkling, a smirk forming upon her lips, “Escapades make the day more interesting! I gladly volunteered.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

B
    Blink

Blink seemed unperturbed talking about the tattoos. She took another sip of liquor. "I will get another lil get together going before too long. Seemed like so many people hold a bunch of different common interests."

With that, she gave a soft shrug of her shoulders. "I still can't get over it. It was freakin' ninety-five today! And now...too chilly." With that she screwed back on the lid of the bottle and set it back down on the table. "Just wish the temperature would make up its mind." She said with a smile.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid can only chortle about the temperature. The shift from day to night was taxing in the extreme.

"Well don't keep me in suspense! What was this earlier escapade? I don't get out that often now - I have to maintain appearances and keep an eye on things here at Funderland."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a nod, "I don't particularly like the colder weather. I'm much more a shorts and tank top kind of girl. But then again, there is something to be said for a super soft blanket, hot chocolate and cuddling." but she'd always enjoy the warmer weather.

"Oh it was a gathering at the carousel. I believe it was about Motley's but I ended up having a great conversation with Nana about the Hedge and Hedge Fruit." they still needed to plan something for that.

"Seems our hostess has decided it's time to eat."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

B
    Blink

"Eeek...Guess it is time to eat?" Blink said to Seraphina, though she was thoroughly enjoying drinking on an empty stomach. With that she grabbed the bottle back up and found a spot to settle down at the table.

We can return to the main thread or just sit down next to one another and continue carrying on the conversation.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.