Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Bad Apple
    Presence
    (Wafting)
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Ffion

Around Kine adopts the surname Leyna.

Enliven the Face: Seeming more alive than most Kindred. Seeming more alive than most Kindred. Having and responding to facial cues, and body language in a fashion that fully imitates life.

Curse:
    Cloying, wrong, the scent of rotten apples lingers and clings. Beyond her scent, if she’s ever caught gloveless, her fingers are slightly sticky to the touch, like she’s held that poisoned fruit, and it’s fetid juice was never wiped away.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I must admit that has piqued mine interest. Perhaps I will venture to the Below sooner rather then later, is the Necropolis your place to wait out the daystar's might?" she asks, "I was hesitant in bringing my delicate tombs and the like to Sacramento...but perhaps I can help with the Bleak Annals?" she asks of the slight apple seed.

"Mine thanks, Priscus." Ffion bows her head at the causal way to formalize her stay within the Noble Savage's Domain. "I will call her in a few nights. I would like to settle first before meeting with the Grand Wyrm."

There is now a lull in the conversation, it's purpose concluded.

"Priscus, are there other Nosferatu within the Domain?" she would like to know of her Blood.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I have a small haven down in the Necropolis yes." She said with a nod. "If you are willing to help us get our Annals back up, you are free to make a place for yourself down there."

"Well there is Krieg. He's the current Hierophant of the Circle. Hes the tall, bald man over... there." She pointed over at a gathering of kindred. "There was also Takeda, but shes busy decorating the stage right now." The mention of the departed Reeve brought out a dark, deadpan tone from her. "But yeah. Our numbers here are a little low right now." And like that she was back to normal.

Bad Apple
    Presence
    (Wafting)
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Ffion

Enliven the Face: Seeming more alive than most Kindred. Seeming more alive than most Kindred. Having and responding to facial cues, and body language in a fashion that fully imitates life.

Curse:
    Cloying, wrong, the scent of rotten apples lingers and clings. Beyond her scent, if she’s ever caught gloveless, her fingers are slightly sticky to the touch, like she’s held that poisoned fruit, and it’s fetid juice was never wiped away.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Back up and running? The Annals are not...running?" the phrasing felt awkward in her mouth, but she understood the meaning. "Was there a collapse or flooding?" Ffion asks, "Or had the one responsible for them, leave taking all the gathered lore with them?" if this was the case, Ffion would like to meet this individual, and have a....conversation.

"Ah." she says, there is a tightness around her eyes, to causally speak of the dead....and one of your own Clan... "I will seek out the Hierophant one of these nights then. He his family after all." perhaps they could speak of things she had long held her tongue around those who call themselves Dragons.

"I have found that in most Domains that there is a preference for the Nosferatu's numbers to remain...low." the implication of the question was clear. Was it that way in Sacramento?

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia raised an eyebrow. Was this an elder with thinned blood? "Its more or less abandoned. It has been like that before my own arrival here in Sacramento and anyone that knew what happened has long since left the city." There was still she did not know about the Deep Kingdom. It was moments like this she wished she knew. "Like I said, you are free to revive it. It would be welcome addition by everyone down there."

The Priscus either ignored the subtle look in Ffion's eyes or did not notice it at all. "Oh I would recommend you do. Excellent conversationalist. He's a bit more about things that most acolytes." There was also the subtle cult recruiter sensation from him, but she still did not mind working with him.

"Thankfully the usual reasons for that don't seem to apply here." Cynthia reassured the rotting one. "In all honesty numbers in all clans here are low. The City of Rivers doesn't have quite the 'star power' of say LA or San Fransisco which is not too far away."

Bad Apple
    Presence
    (Wafting)
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Ffion

Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"That is a shame." she says, face cast in a considering light, "I shall move rock and revive what I can." she promises the Priscus of Haunts.

To this she nods, though there is a question in her eye. [COLOR="#DAA520"]"More about things? This is not a phrase I have heard."[color]

The tightness around her eyes eases, though not entirely so, they were at Court, an execution was just witnessed, and who knew who was listening to the pair of Haunts in the corner. "I am glad to hear it." then she considers the rest of the words, "I had thought this gathering small, but it would seem for the purpose of this event that every kindred soul were to be gathered....I did not wish to assume, but. This is the entirety of the Domain's population?"

Bad Apple
    Presence
    (Wafting)
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Ffion

Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Ffion receives a call, which concerns her. Quickly she makes an excuse to Weiss and makes her way out of the warehouse.

Ffion returns to the main thread.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread