Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Bad Apple
    Presence
    (Wafting)
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Ffion

Around Kine adopts the surname Leyna.

Enliven the Face: Seeming more alive than most Kindred. Seeming more alive than most Kindred. Having and responding to facial cues, and body language in a fashion that fully imitates life.

Curse:
    Cloying, wrong, the scent of rotten apples lingers and clings. Beyond her scent, if she’s ever caught gloveless, her fingers are slightly sticky to the touch, like she’s held that poisoned fruit, and it’s fetid juice was never wiped away.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Prince had given name to whom she sought Cynthia Weiss , as well as a direction in which to head towards. Fleeing the space she had occupied moments ago, moments before the women, once Deputy had been pulled from svefnthorn - torpor, only to wake enough to feel the pain of her Death.

She had made plans to come to Sacramento, but will she stay...?

Time, hmm, time will tell.

"Priscus?" she asks of the darkly painted women, beautiful in her own way. Striking and different, encased in black. Even if this women wasn't the Priscu of Haunts, she was a cousin, with the twined scents of sulphur an cyanide. Commingling and wafting, shifting and changing. Enriching and souring the rotting blessing surrounding her. "I am Ffion, Nosferatu." she smiles, and waits for what would come next.

She hope it was not more cracking of the ice.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

She was about to turn her attention back to Krieg and the others when a scent alien to what her own blood produced got her attention, along with the stirrings of the Beast. A flash of white hot rage flooded her. This was different from the cowed terror or territorial grumblings of the past. Something small was approaching her. Something so easily crushed and drained in her jaws. The goth was staring daggers at the shorn woman before she finally shook her head. Wait. Am I seriously getting old? Those words came to mind as soon as her mind became clear again.

"Sorry. Its been an interesting night so far." Cynthia said to the new arrival with a nod, her head now back in the game. "I'm Cynthia Weiss. Priscus of Clan Nosferatu here in Sacramento." The goth introduced with a small curtsy. Dark smoky eyes scanned the woman from toe to head. Interesting... "Welcome. Take it you're here for Acknowledgement?"

Bad Apple
    Presence
    (Wafting)
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Ffion

Enliven the Face: Seeming more alive than most Kindred. Seeming more alive than most Kindred. Having and responding to facial cues, and body language in a fashion that fully imitates life.

Curse:
    Cloying, wrong, the scent of rotten apples lingers and clings. Beyond her scent, if she’s ever caught gloveless, her fingers are slightly sticky to the touch, like she’s held that poisoned fruit, and it’s fetid juice was never wiped away.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

She nods, interesting is certainly one way to place these events into words. "Do nights like this oft happen?" she asks, testing the waters. Wishing for more information. One does not build upon fracturing ice.

The curtsy produces a certain femininity which further colours in the lines of this apple seed.

"I am indeed looking for my Acknowledgement," she answers, "What must I do to gain this privilege within this august Domain?" there were a myriad of scenarios running through her mind, quests and kills. Rights and Rituals. Many has she done over her long years.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

She shook her head. "No, this is actually a first for us. Usually no one is dumb enough to go against the Prince." Her head started to turn back to the stage, but it stopped and jerked back to Ffion. Execution sites were like train crashes. The priscus had seen enough tonight and did not need to look at it anymore.

"Acknowledgement is pretty straightforward here thankfully." Cynthia explained. A pale hand fished into her jacket an produced an emerald green envelope. "The Laws of the Domain, as decreed by Prince Antinori. Read them and memorise them if you intend on settling here." The first time she had handed another vampire her copy.

There was a pause from her before she poke again. "I didn't catch which covenant you are part of. Or are you not bound to any?" It was always smart to make sure.

Bad Apple
    Presence
    (Wafting)
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Ffion

Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Oh?" she is surprised that demonstrations of this nature were not common, the changing of leadership was always a bloody thing in her experience. The farther one was from this city claimed by rivers, Kindred still thought it belonged to Asa Clarke. Not even a year, but a drop in the ever large ocean of time for them, had Antinori's reign began. "I am glad then." she says, which is a truth.

She gasps the jewel toned envelope with her gloved hand.

"This is certainly...straightforward." she says as she reads. She'd been in Domains that demanded far more then eyes craving runes within their mind's eye to remember night after night.

Though, this is a task put towards her, and she had aimed to join this rived city now ruled by the Italian blooded Antinori and she would not fail.

She reads through the English runes several times before she is satisfied she could recite them if asked before handing the envelope back to the women of cyanide and smoke.

"Ah, I thought my introduction would have been heard, but then again I was not expecting a demonstration of Her Majesty's displeasure. I am of the Ordo Dracul."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Correct. No need for Blood Bonds or some ridiculous task some domains ask for." Cynthia replied with a smile. She plucked the envelope from the kindred who's fetid scent was repugnant like hers but for very different reasons. The domains laws vanished back into her jacket and out of view once more.

"Ah. So you are with the Order? Might be seeing you again soon." The goth said quietly. She glanced around the room one last time before straightening her posture. "Anyway. Do you Ffion pledge your loyalty to Prince Alessandra Anitori and follow the laws laid down by Her?" The casual note to her tone had vanished for that moment. The Priscus waited for an answer.

Bad Apple
    Presence
    (Wafting)
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Ffion

Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Bowing her head, she attempts to reevaluate her situation going forward. This was unusual, surely it would not be this easy. This was but the entry, not just a tentative step, but a leap, everything after as your are rushing towards the unforgiving ground below is the test.

"I, Ffion do so swear." voice solemn.

Her head tilts as a brow arches, "You are a Dragon also Priscus?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia clapped her hands together and smiled. "Wunderbar. Thats all I needed to hear." The goth said as formality fell away and she began to relax slightly. "Once Court is done here I should show you the Necropolis. Its a nice place to say away from the sun, Assuming you don't have anywhere to stay of course."

"Yes. I only recently joined so I am still learning the basics." The Priscus was still unsure how much to actually say in public. "If you are looking for the others, I would recommend speaking with Lina Moretti, the Daeva Priscus."

Bad Apple
    Presence
    (Wafting)
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Ffion

Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Ffion's brow quirks, was that German?

"Thank you, I would love to see the Necropolis," she had already secured a Haven, but no one needed to know that. "It's always fascinated me the differences they can take from Domain to Domain."

Her eyes light in understanding, "Ah, yes I see." a lamb, more then she. Was Weiss but a Slave still? Unlearned and without change? "I will certainly seek to connect with Priscus Moretti. Thank you for your recommendation."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Excellent. I'll admit its seen better days, but its nicer than some I've seen over the years." Even with the clans predilection for horror, she found things like pools of algae and blood distasteful.

Cynthia nodded. "Feel free to talk to her whenever you wish. You are officially Acknowledged here."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread