Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Instead of return Echo's compliment in kind, Lucifer merely leaned took the tawny haired lion in her arms and leaned forward, capturing her lower lip in a passionate kiss, the sensual intensity of the kiss speaking for her. Yet, once the kiss was done, there was a queer look in the Shadowed Beauty's eyes.

"I would never admit being afraid to any other," she began, her voice soft and breathy, like wind passing over jagged mountain peaks. "But I've been dreading this night. Not, not because I don't love you," she hastened to add, her grasp almost frantic upon Echo's arm.

"I love you. I love you, Echo. I'm just afraid that this will not be enough. This small token," Lucifer confessed, finally releasing her love so that she could open the black velvet clutch that she'd held so close to, and to produce from it a simple black jewelry box.

With trembling hands, Lucifer opened the lid, revealing a simple, if fascinating piece of Hedgespun jewelry. It was a large, brilliantly colored bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.

"Simply focus, my Queen, and the ring will release a swarm of bees to protect that which is most dear to me: you."
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).
    Pledges: Dignitaries Vow

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Echo is swept up in the embrace and fervent kiss. She happily, eagerly returns all that Lucifer is willing to give.

"Your secret is safe with me," she whispers against Lucifer's lips, "No one will ever hear what bubbles and brew within your heart from mine lips unless you will is so." Forcing pain from her glass face, as the pressure from the Fairest grows desperate. "...Lucifer...." Echo can't form words. Emotion chokes her surly. Tears gather and fall, happiness blooming as the dawn, and growing warm over the once seared sands.

"Oh, Lucifer, my Lady, my Queen, Mine wife to be, your mind and mine...." Echo reaches for her own small clutch purse, torn in places from where her broken glass claws had clutched it to closely. She fetches out her own small back jewellery box. "Fear not, for they have thought alike."

She opens the box, presenting an ring of intricate simplicity. Hedgespun as the other. Where the one the Morningstar presented held the vibrancy of Spring, this one was a stolen moment of Autumn. Delicately shadowed branches of birch, wind whistling though the smallest fire coloured leaves, up and around a diamond moon. Crescent and full.

"I did not wish you to be without defence....and I didn't wish for you to be unable to move." Echo says, Lucifer was not warrior, no battle hardened veteran. Her skill lay in her wordcraft, and not that of any blade. "You need only focus," she says in echo, "And the shadows will gather and leap to your defence, so the winds can wrap around you and aid you in action."

She smiles, pulling the Autumnal ring from the box, uncaring as it falls along with her clutch to the ground. She offers the ring to her wife to be, while waiting for the vibrant forest flower bee in amber in return.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Lucifer's eyes misted for a moment, but she forced the heat to retreat from her eyes. Now was not the time to cry. Tonight was about the bounty of the harvest, and the crowning of Fear. Still, Lucifer found that her hand was shaking as she held it out for Echo and the engagement ring. She couldn't help but smile, though, as she gazed at the birch and diamond.

It was fleeting, though, like the shadow of the moon, and soon Lucifer's face was the imperious mask that Echo had, by now, become increasingly familiar.

"With this Ring," Lucifer declared, taking the rainbow ring and sliding onto Echo's finger, "we are bound, you and I. My heart to yours. Fiancees. We have a wedding to plan, but for now, I have a feast to see to."
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Fiancee" Echo echos. Purr threading the word, dreams and hopes and desires spanning through her mind. "I am your and you are mine." A smile, love casting her features. She isn't hiding, for there was nothing to hide.

She nods, "This," twining their hands together, bringing their rings into the light, "Is ours." she lays a feather kiss upon the ring she crafted and given to her heart, "But tonight is for you and your fellows. Enjoy it. I'll still be here." a soft smile, as she begins to pull them back towards the festivities.

Return to the main thread?
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask

Mien

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"I love you," Lucifer said in parting, a smile teasing at her lips as she allowed Echo to pull away. She knew she'd taken too much time, but as she stared down at her ring, she knew it was worth it.

Back to the main thread!

Closed Thread