Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

A motorcycle pulls up outside the site of the Circle, and a figure wearing a long leather coat dismounts and removes the black helmet with a red flaming bird upon it. A girl of Asian descent looks up over the Gothic building before walking slowly into the entrance hall, helmet under one arm. Huh. Fancy place.

Cautiously looking around, she pulls out a phone and checks a text outlining the instructions to find the Sacramento Adamantine Arrows before making her way down the hall towards the wing of her Order.

Phoenyx opens the door and looks around. "Anybody home?" She sets her helmet down on the chair and sits down next to it, waiting. The Arrow closes her eyes and breathes deeply, clearing her mind and preparing to meet her first new mages in some time.

Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker heard the noise and headed down.

"Greetings!" She said with a wave. "I am Weavebreaker, Arrow of the Golden Key."

Weavebreaker seemed like an unassuming Arrow; tall, blond, and lanky. She wore jeans and a tee, nothing fancy; along with a smile. "We have another who will be here any second. How was your trip?"
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze approaches on foot, walking easily with a large leather duffle bag over one shoulder and a leather satchel over the other. Average height with an athletic build and dark brown hair and eyes, he's dressed in a brown leather jacket over a gray tee and black trousers and shoes.

He pauses outside the door to the cathedral. The Circle. He nods and smiles and walks up the steps to enter.
    " Hello? I am Kaze. I was referred?"

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze steps inside and out of the entrance to let his eyes adjust.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

A
    Alastor

A quiet whistling came back from the Arrow wing as another came forth. Though he did not have any apparent spells on him, those with keen knowledge of the Occult and their Awakened specs on might detect something lying beneath the protective cloak of an apprentice of Prime*.

A big, athletic bloke came around the corner, grey t-shirt and comfortable jeans hanging from a powerful frame. He was older, definitely in his forties, and he squinted at them through sensitive eyes even as he slid a pair of aviators on.

"Hi," he said plainly, nodding to Weavebreaker and taking in the two new arrivals. "Alastor, with the Arrow. What brings y'all by our little slice of heaven today?"

More like little slice of danger, but hey. No sense in being a fuckin' pessimist.

Wits+Occult-4 to detect covert spells on Alastor.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx opens her eyes slowly, and stands as Weavebreaker enters. Her leather jacket is still done up, but the telltale bulge at one side shows she's carrying a firearm under one shoulder. "It was fine. Thank you." She makes her way over and, pauses, looking like she is about to bow before she offers her hand to the blonde Mage, her expression passive. That's what people do, right? Small talk? Weavebreaker wasn't exactly what Phoenyx expected... then again, no she thought about it, what had she expected?

"I am Phoenyx. Also an Arrow of the Golden key."
    The tone isn't short, and she doesn't look nervous. More like she is trying to take in everything very clearly.

She turns and sees Kaze and Alastor enter. Refferred. This must be the other new mage Weavebreaker mentioned. The older man.... That is more like what Phoenyx expected. Her eyes look over Alastor, but spot nothing of his Prime working.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-24 03:59:09 Phoenyx rolls 1 to Spot Alastor's covert spellwork Wits2+Occult2-4 (10 Again, Chance) 6 failure

"I am Phoenyx. It appears we were both referred here," she says addressing Alastor, gesturing to Kaze, "within the Order. My sensai. He... suggested I needed to seek Wisdom in a less controlled environment than my training, and the Order pointed me to Sacramento, giving the intstructions to find your Consillium." Her tone inclines there was something of an issue on that point, but the Arrow doesn't elaborate.

Her eyes flick between the resident mages. "So... Weave-breaker. And Alastor." She says the names slowly, as if testing them out. "Are either of you in charge of the Order here?"
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

"Phoenyx and Kaze." Weavebreaker repeated their shadow names. "Welcome."

"Shall we head over to our wing?" With that, Weavebreaker turned and guided them over to their own section of the Circle. As they walked she continued to talk.

"Currently, we have had a big push towards organization. A while back there was a rather potent Seer attack upon Sacramento that dealt with attacking the past to change the future."

With a solemn shake of her head. "Beyond that, there is a portion of the population here that are actively working against holding any semblance of organization. We have recently elected Councilor's and they are in the works of getting a new Lex drafted up."

"It is a slow and tedious process, but we are getting there one step at a time. It is much the same for the Arrows, though we can get that hammered out today." Weavebreaker gave a nod and smile to Alastor.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze observes the people inside, nodding in respectful acknowledgement as they speak to him or refer to him or generally speak to all. He seems content to listen and observes with interest, apparently not feeling the need to comment unless specifically asked.

He nods in agreement when Weavebreaker proposes action and seems grateful as she leads the way, looking happy at the prospect of moving. Nonetheless, he waits calmly, allowing anyone who is inclined to go ahead, and will follow them, allowing anyone who wants to walk behind him to do so.

Kaze listens intently to Weavebreaker's description of recent activities, and notes her interaction with the other Arrow who was already here, Alastor.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

A
    Alastor

Alastor was quiet as Weavebreaker went over the recent history, as Phoenyx explained where she'd come from, simply walking along and taking stock of the two new arrivals. The female was particularly talkative, taking up her appropriate amount of space even as the other was quiet and interested. "Sensai, huh." A chuckle. "All right. An Arrow of the old school, I take it. I like that. You've come to the right place, if you're looking for some... seasoning. Especially if you've got the chops to go with that cannon you're carrying," he said with a nod to the bulge in her coat.

A glance to Kaze from behind the shades, curious about him. "Tell me your story, friend. Of all the duty postings you could take, why here?"

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods, smiling in response to Alastor. He shrugs off his baggage, lowering his duffle and satchel to the floor, and out of his leather jacket, setting it lightly on the baggage. He has on a clean, grey tee-shirt that looks expensive. The short sleeves reveal muscular arms, and a prominent "Superman" symbol on his upper arm, only partially exposed but easily recognized.

"I too was sent by my Master. I trained with her in Okinawa, and though I have much to learn, and she has much, much more to teach, she told me to leave her village, and return home."

Kaze sighs and says, "She said I was too comfortable with her to learn what I needed to.... I am actually from Santa Monica," Kaze's native, nasal, Californian accent becoming noticiable.

"I guess maybe that's what she meant, saying coming here was going home. Like, same state; near enough, but it's probably something deeper. It usually seems to be. Any way, she said that my tendency to... focus on a single goal would limit me with her, that going home would provide what I needed, and provide a sufficient variety of challenges."

Kaze shakes his head ruefully. Honestly, she's amazingly Wise, and I trust her completely, but...I am hardly trained in the ways of Wisdom. I focussed on learning physical discipline first, and then...well, that's when she sent me here to serve, and learn. I understand completely that I am ready only for humble assignments, and I will fullycommit to whatever task I am given by the order here."

Kaze looks relieved, whether to get his story out or to be done speaking. He stands ready to pickup his baggage and follow or answer questions or... apparently do whatever is indicated by his elders in the order.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread