THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A return nod 4/ Nemo. Statement = true.

A thoughtful look w/ Knot's early words. Despite that no offense = almost as bad as advance apologies. But @ least comments =/= actually offensive. Just b/c it wasn't planned didn't mean it wasn't currently the case.

Putting down water bottle, notebook is pulled out w/ pencil.

"Recognized by the Council as under the Authority of the Assembly... Ok. That's good to know." A pause, "If that is the way the Assembly goes..." Didn't want to jump to conclusions. Simply note one route for when that decision needed 2/ b/ made.

A small sound @ verbalization of the Free Council tenant. New page. New note. Small. 4/ herself 4/ later.

Stepping back, allow a show of privacy 4/ their vote.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Genial)
    Striking Looks
    (Scruffy)
    Bacchus

+1
    SL
    PRE

While Bacchus accepted the paper and eventually the marker, his attention never left Cricket. He backed off the animal comparisons, so that was a start. Now they just had to deal with the bitterness. Or, rather, someone who was still listening would have to deal with the Libertine's bitterness.

Bacchus had already said he wanted an assembly free of the Council's derangement, and so he didn't see the need for a private vote. Still, he wrote his support for secession and handed it to Banshee.

"So how do we tell the concilium when we secede?"
    Eyes flicked to the other magi before he reclaimed his cup from the cooler. "I vote costumes. Dress up like George Washington and his peeps and invade the concilium. We could buy some tea bags to throw at the councilors if they try anything or get smug."

He doubted they'd appreciate the assembly showing up with muskets, but the Shaman still smirked at the thought of what they could do. "What was that flute they used to play with the drums back then? We should get one. Do a procession to Yankee Doodle."

Sip. Sip.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Libertine Moros who calls herself Jane Doe around Sleepers.

Nimbus

A figure in Banshee’s distorted image flays the Moros from the inside, ripping and tearing at her flesh, desperately seeking an escape from this cage of meat.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5
    Personal Spells: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Banshee receives a call, alarmed she takes it. Disappearing from the event.

Banshee Exits the Scene
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:
    Monthly Rits: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Genial)
    Striking Looks
    (Scruffy)
    Bacchus

+1
    SL
    PRE

One fish, two fish, bye fish, finished.

"So is that a no on the costumes?" Bacchus said as a chunk of the caucus left. "I'm feeling like that's a no to the costumes."

Eyes flicked to Knot and then Cricket.

"I voted independence if we're still doing this." Confused and a bit nervous he continued to sip from his cup. After a few sips turned to a few gulps the empty cup was placed back on the table and the Shaman's attention switched to Cricket. "Stop calling me an animal Cricket and we can call this little grudge match closed."

It was as good an offer as he could manage. They didn't seem to have similar beliefs, but the very least he could do was offer a clean slate to start over on.

With that he finally turned his attention to Sand.

"Your welcome to stay, but would you prefer to do so as an observer or a member of the Assembly?"

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    C
    Cricket

Cricket’s arms folded, head cocking as he sank into a hip watching Banshee ghost the meeting everyone had made a real light show about. Bacchus’ truce had him look over and shrug. “Neat. I voted ‘door number three.’” He wasn’t joking. He unfolded his arms and moved to dump the delivery box with the votes in them out onto the table. “Not just because I was betting I’d get outvoted, but because I support Assembly. Full stop.” He began to take a sampler of the food for himself when he was pretty sure Banshee still had all that leftover pizza.

“If that’s an independent Assembly here, whatever. Let’s do it. Why the fuck not? Won’t stop me from helping the Council out if they ask, just like they won’t stop me from helping here.” He crammed food haphazardly into the box before closing it up again. “I can say yes to shit, I can say no to shit. Fuck the letterhead it shows up on. Let’s keep meeting up to talk about junk. Ooo – let’s crash the next Council meeting with a sit in.”

He snatched up two water bottles in his free hand, gesturing to Bacchus and Knot. “You two sound like you have a vision. You got my contact. Keep me in the loop, but I’m more an independent contractor type with this shit.” He looked to Sand and grinned. “Super cool you came. I’m <number> in the text group, if ya didn’t guess. See you at the next Consilly.” He went to move before stopping and sliding the box of donut rounds he'd brought to come rest on his doggyto-go box before he sauntered out.

Cricket leaves the scene. Thank you for it, was fun -- I've got to regroup some.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I would advice no costumes." Drily.

Costumes = children (usually)
    Appearance thus = children

Soft sigh.

"I will make sure I save the contact info." B/c more info was never bad.

To Bacchus, "Observer for the time being, I think. But if the offer remains open, I'll definitely keep it in mind."

I think it might just be down to the couple of us so do we wanna wrap the scene or is there more to talk about?

Presence
    (Genial)
    Striking Looks
    (Scruffy)
    Bacchus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Message received. Bacchus thought the costumes would have been funny, but he wasn't going to make everyone else look bad just to make a few puns.

Sand gets two thumbs up as Bacchus then moves to repack the drinks and pizza.

"You want any of the pizza?"

I think we got the bases covered so I'm good to wrap. Fun scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread