Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

The First Rule of Werewolf Fight Club...

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Become Dalu
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-20 04:41:44 Emily rolls 4 to Shapeshift! Sta2+Surv1+PU1 (10 Again) 9, 7, 6, 1 1 success

The hulking form of a fugure in a hoodie and leggings moves quitly through the evening air on Sutter's Landing. Sharp-clawed hands hold a glowing cigarette as the tall form heads off the path and sits leaning against a tree.

"This is crazy. Who learnes like this? Who bonds like this?!"

"That's the kid talking. We're not human, Emmy. Our ways are different. More primal, more instinctive."

The echo of the memory was dragged up through Emily's mind to when she first saw her Dad settle a pack disagreement by fighting. He broke Jimmy's arm. I mean, sure, six hours later it was good as new, but.... fuck it was pretty grim sometimes.

But that's us. It's uncomplicated. Pure. And Felix chose a tribe centered on Purity. It makes sense to do it this way.

At least doing this wasn't a shock. The newest member of Carillon Call wanted to understand her better through how she fights. It's not malicious. Much. Their talk at the Tur had been a little tetchy. Emily didn't like people thinking she didn't know what she was on about, that werewolves fight and die all the time. Maybe she'd not quite grasped what Felix meant, but it had felt that way to her. And the wolves she was talking about were her family, not some dead legend. It meant a lot more.

So here she was. to try nd work out those issues so they would know each other better. Maybe someone else would show up. Emily hated to admit it, but she liked thinking Pack would show up to... well, anything. She was letting herself be reassured by their presence. It was a good feeling, and a little smile touched her fanged mouth as she took another pull on her cigarette.

I thought I'd get hitting the ground running! Emily and Felix have a little practie match planned. Feel free to show up and watch/heckle/support your favoured winner!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Irraka Iminir | Cunning ●● Honour ●
    Presence
    (Watchfull)
    Danger Sense
    Trained Observer
    Trained Memory
    Roach

Contacts: Street, Criminals, Charities
    Allies: Street ●
    Allies: Criminals ●
    Stats / Common Equipment

Quick Draw (Knives)
    Fleet of Foot 3

Backpack w/ small amount of clothes
    Cell, Reinforced Cloths (Jacket), Bowie Knife.

PRE

Jeans of blue, faded and worn. Hoodie once grey, now kinda brown, with mud and sweat. Leather jacket over that, hiding the worst of it. Her hairs a scraggly mess, matted and falling over her murky eyes, but there are distinctive lines tracked through the grease, she tried to finger comb it.

"Makerith. Emily. Hi." Roach gets out, awkwardly swinging her arm in a wave as the Dalu waits for Felix. "I thought I'd. Y'know. Not get here this early." unless she was way the fuck late. Wounds heal easy, and with her man-nose, blood-scent was harder to notice.
    Irraka Iminir | Primal Urge ● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

4. Likes Ruach, Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The blue-cropped Dalu blows a plume of smoke into the cooling evening air, and gives the Irakke an upwards nod of acknowledgement. "Hey. And just Emily, okay? I'm not super big on formality unless I'm doing full-on ritual stuff." She offers a small smile.

"Yeah, well.... I couldn't wait. Besides, it's nice out here in the evenings." Emily idly scans around the wooded area with her mascara-heavy eyes."I like to get to things like this early. Get a feel for the place. See if I can get an edge." She shrugs. "It's one of the ways I've lasted this long. Being ready. We'll bat each other around, crack some ribs. Maybe Felix will find what he's looking for. Maybe I will." Another pull on the cigarette, smoke curling from her jaw.

"What about you? Just wanna see if the old guy and the slip of a Cresent can actually swing?" There's a mischevious grin in the shadows.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watchfull)
    Danger Sense
    Trained Observer
    Trained Memory
    Roach

Stats / Common Equipment

Quick Draw (Knives)
    Fleet of Foot 3

PRE

Roach stares a little at the blue fringed Dalu, she wasn't trying to be formal. She was trying to be friendly, but nods anyway, the correction wasn't worth a fight.

This time her nod is more lively, she understood coming to a place and scoping it out. Cunning and Wisdom that. She wondered which it was for Makerith.

"Both of you probably will." she says abruptly, not even knowing she was going to say it. "That. And. I thought I should show up. Because. Y'know." the words fit into her mouth awkwardly, but they're said, and she's not going to take them back, even if they don't make complete sense.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily meets the awkward Irraka's stare, and shrugs. "It's the last-name thing. No-one calls me Makerith, unless they're government-types. Makes me feel formal. Edgy."

"Yeah. I know." Another pull, another plume of smoke, another toothy smile. "You're not a big talker, are ya?" she asks rhetorically. The Ithaeur holds up a hand, waving the comment away, and chuckles. "Not a big deal. Some folks say I can talk enough for two anyways. Just, don't feel like you gotta force it, okay? I'd rather you chill out, got comfortable. Unless you want me to shut up. I get that too." She pulls the hood back a little, and smiles. The Crescent offers the half-done cigarette to Roach.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

Jogging steps on pavement sound off and then fade to the soft steps of shoes on unpaved ground. Chris slows to a walk as he approaches his packmates. A nod to the bulked out Emily and to the quiet Roach.

"Feels good outside tonight." Dedicated pants hang below an exercise shirt and old gym shoes. "Been looking forward to watching this."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector appears. He is still draped in that offensive Hawaiian shirt; and he is still carrying that damned basket ball under one arm. His other arm is attempting to man-handle a hulking bag that is filled with... stuff.

Besides the scent of the city and the street, a specifically meaty aroma drifts off of him today.

"So I got here. Managed it. Lugged this all the way. Myself. Exercise! Whew!"

He dropped the bag gratefully once he had claimed a spot.

"So what is happening? And where are... People?"
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    F
    Felix Grey

Become Dalu
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-23 03:23:23 Felix rolls 7 to Shapeshift (Dalu) Sta3+Surv2+PU2 (10 Again) 8, 4, 9, 2, 8, 7, 4 3 successes

Felix finally arrives.

Rounding the corner Felix appears in a pair of old ragged sweatpants and equally worn hoodie. Normally, these would hang loose on his wiry form. However, in this moment, the Meninna is bigger.

Coming to a stop some distance from his opponent, Felix drops his hood, revealing his shifted visage. The man is hairier indeed, but his hair still appears to be receding atop his head, though... less so than in Hishu. Likewise his scruffy facial hair is thicker and wilder. The wiry wolfman looks first to the assembled members of the pack, save Valentina and the elusive Beta Tristan. His eyes land first on Hector, whom he affords a reverent nod. Hector's bag also gets his attention, but there are other concerns for the moment. To the others, he grants a small smile.

"It is good that the pack has come..." Felix begins turning his head to Emily, his small smile fading slightly as he adopts a more serious expression, "Makerith. You came ready." Then came a slight nod of approval. The Crescent was already proving to be a figure of interest. She seemed to understand the request. For the moment.

Unzipping the hoodie, Felix discards it, ready to fight bare-chested. Anticipation etches across his form as he squares up, his gaze looking over the Crescent.

"Unless there's any more terms... shall we?"
    he utters It's a simple thing, but the Meninna wants to ensure he does not take her unaware. There is no Honor in that and he had promised to fight with respect.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily smiles and waves as Chris and Hector appear. She'd never say it, but was starting to feel nervous and the Ithaeur knew she had a lousy poker face. "Just lining up, boss."

There it was again. Makerith. So serious. She stand up and takes a pull on the cigarette and pulls the hood back, her own hair extending into long sideburns and her teeth in pointed fangs. Emily walks down from her position on the tree, watching Felix. "It's smart to come prepared." There's a toothy grin.

She strolls casually into the clearing, tugging the oversized hoodie down a little. She doesn't strip. "I don't think I have anything to add." With them both in Dalu, she still has to look up a little to meet his gaze. He looks ready.

And then she attacks, diving at the older Uratha with her hands stretched like claws.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-23 10:22:22 Emily rolls 7 to Attack Felix: Str3+Brawl3+Dalu1 (10 Again) 7, 1, 5, 10, 8, 10, 7, 6, 3 3 successes

If you want to subtract Emily's defense before you roll, her Defense is 2.

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watchfull)
    Danger Sense
    Trained Observer
    Trained Memory
    Roach

Stats / Common Equipment

Quick Draw (Knives)
    Fleet of Foot 3

PRE

Roach's reactions and stuffs is over in Werewolf Fight Club: Observation Deck!

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last