Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(Beneath Notice) Overture

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    C
    Cross

Resistance on Intime is -Resolve and Blood Potency. Accordingly, the use of Licencieux fails as we remove her Resolve and Blood Potency from the right per site rules. I'll get that book. XD Exiting Initiative, as everyone seems to be down to talk.

The sharp-eyed gal slowly lowered the bottle, and the handsome fella gave a chinjut to Mable. "Thanks," he drawled even as the girl's attention swung to Clara. Beasts clashed. She grit her teeth, not even particularly subtly, in the moment as Clara's Discipline and Beast washed over her, each provoking fear in their own turn and each being overcome.

Whispers.

"Don't look too fast, but we've got a problem. And since it's a First sort of problem, you might wanna give us a hand with it."

A hand pats the dumpster.

"Shit got a little... overeager out here by accident. And someone on the third floor in that apartment complex was watching as shit went wrong."

Her head nodded toward the apartment complex that overlooked the alleyway. There was a window that had the blinds down, but lights were obviously on inside.

"Caucasian male. Mid-twenties. Black hair, stubble. Some sort of neck tattoo, I think. He had a kid with him. And he saw. We can't be everywhere at once, and we need to deal with what's in here. Y'all help us out, we'll help you out some time. Even steven?"

Casual. Like, you know, killing people wasn't all that big of a deal, right?

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

They were already talking of course. But Mable thought she saw a gun.

And aren't we all oh so scared of that.

Aaron let's out an annoyed sigh. It happens half-accidentally, now that he's blushed and breathing. But at least they can all move past what just happened. It's one advantage of their Beast, they're used to initial violence here and there that is supposedly meaningless for the rational mind.

'The first.
    So you know there are rules in place. Great.' Just checking the not-super-neonate box. He directs himself to the woman, 'If my guess is right, I'm the head of our family here in town. So I'll help you out here. We'll talk later.'

'Dealing with the breach should not be too big a deal. If we're not too late.'
    Dominate could solve that problem, given that no police had been alerted by this time.

They could easily split up. He is not about to leave these two alone. With the dumpster. 'How do you plan to deal with this? It has to be removed.'

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca's eyes and ears focused on the woman as she spoke, her mind gaining an understanding of the situation. Aaron took care of the main focus, while Rebecca switched gears to planning.

"Well we should divide and conquer. Two stay here to assist with removal, as well as deal with any unwanted attention. Two go to deal with the other problem." Her eyes had glanced up to the window when the woman first mentioned it, but she did not look up again. She didn't want to draw more attention to it.

"I believe I may be more useful down here with you," she said, pointing her head towards Mable Wood . "You two," she said, looking towards Clara E. Verne and Aaron van Valen "may be well suited for dealing with what may or may not have been seen. Though I am open to other suggestions." Rebecca knew she could be bossy, but a breach was a matter that needed to be taken care of as quickly as possible. Hopefully they understood that she wasn't trying to be rude.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I have some stuff in my truck that will help down here." Mable agreed.

C
    Cross

The handsome man and the sharp-eyed woman glanced at each other. "We figured we'd, you know, back the car in here and put him in the trunk. Burial in the wilds. No big deal. Not like we need a grip of dudes to help us with that," the boxer replied. "But hey. Your house, your rules."

Body disposal was rarely exciting.

"Here's our number," the female added, offering a telephone number on a scrap bit of paper hastily written out on the side of the dumpster in ballpoint pen to van Valen. "Holler either way when it's done or if you need anything?"

Good to split into scenes if you guys are planning on splitting up.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

I'm good with splitting up.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

Aaron gives the man a firm nod. 'Exactly.' Their house, their rules. He knows that body disposal would not be special, but he did not want these neonates to be left unattended.

He considers mesmerizing either one of them to complete their task and come to Nox later. But it would be lengthy and unpredictable, so he'd have to put his trust in Rebecca. And Mable. Brains and brawn would get the job done.

'Thanks.' He accepts the phone number and gives his own business card in return.

'So, the apartment.'
    He looks up at the third floor again. They would need a moment to deduce which apartment it is exactly. If they managed to get inside, it would be easier said than done to find the right front door.

He takes his time to count windows left and right, up and down.

Ready to split
    I assumed this would be the "back" of the complex, considering it is an alley.
    If so, is there some sort of fire-escape going up?
    If not, is the main entrance visible?

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

(Heightened Senses)Vitae 0 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Clara narrowed her eyes at Rebecca. Why not split the two poachers up? But Rebecca had spoken. To undermine the woman in front of outsiders would invite conflict.

Instead, Clara checked the door quickly to make sure it stayed unlocked. If it was locked, she would fiddle with it briefly to unlock it. Then she'd follow Aaron and focus her senses onto where the breach was located. "Did one of us see it? Or are we taking the word of poachers now?" She asked with a side glance to the Dragon Lord. After the briefest of glances she would re-focus her attention and see if there was any truth to this Breach.

Percep 2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-10-16 20:58:01 Clara E. Verne rolls 6 to Perception (Wits + Composure) (10 Again) 5, 8, 1, 8, 2, 1 2 successes

R
    Rebecca Simmons

"I'm not opposed to your car idea, but neither of you are leaving our sight. The four of us," she said, gesturing between the two unknowns, herself, and Mable, "will keep the First intact." She had to make it clear. She didn't want these two going anywhere.

Ready to split up.

C
    Cross

Aaron and Clara continue here.

Rebecca, Mable and the Poachers continue here.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.