(Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quote Originally posted by Emily Makerith:
    The apartment was actually half-tidy for once. Emily's room only had clothes hanging on the closet and end of the bed instead of... well, everywhere else as was usual, but the lounge was cleared!

On the sofa, Emily fought with her hair. "Why am I even doing this? Echo doesn't care if my hair's a mess. Hell, she'll probably mess it up for me." She looked at her reflection in her hand-mirror and saw a tired plain face staring back, but her own observation draws out a dry chuckle. Emily wrestled with the idea of if she could be bothered to put make-up on.

After a few minutes of poking her own face, Emily caves and staggers into her room. She puts on her pale mask, lipstick, does her lashes and eyeliner. She pulls on a long shirt and pajama pants and staggers back into the living room, curls under a blanket and leans on the sofa.

Sometimes, more than a good time, you just needed a good friend. And yeah, she had a Pack now, but they would always be shifting, always tied to duty. Like work colleagues. And maybe some of them could be more. Val was nice. Chris seemed fun. But it was taking time.

In the last 4 months, she had met someone new, who she could have fun with. And whatever else they had very quickly become - friends with benefits, fuck-buddies, whatever - Echo was turning out to be one of the best friends Emily had. And one of the things friends sometimes did together was hang out, eat popcorn, watch movies, and enjoy each other's company. Emily pulled the blanket a little closer around her and drank her coffee, smiling to herself. Echo should be here soon.

Quote Originally posted by Echo:
    High and bright Echo raps a pattern upon Emily's door, before letting herself in.

"Lovely blue~" she sing-songs, as she flounces in. "Chinese and Disney!" she announces beaming as she raises her hands to display the bangs she brought.

Platimum locks thrown in a messy high tail, she wiggles her yoga pant clad butt as she waits for Emily's reaction.

It didn't need to always be about sex drugs and rock'n'roll.
    The face poking above the blanket breaks into a tired smile, her eyes focused like a lazer on the bag of Chinese food. "You're the best, Blondie. I could kiss you. What films you got? Or do you just wanna Netflix and chill? And no, not like that." Emily stares, then chuckles dirtily. "Well. Maybe later."

Emily pulls the blanket off the sofa so Echo can sit down. "C'mon, stop flouncing and bring that cute butt over here. I'm so glad you let yourself in though. I'm all warm and cozy. So? What you wanna watch? I got ice cream and popcorn and wine in the kitchen. But please don't make me move..." She blows a kiss at Echo.
    Kicking her shoes off she wiggles her toes and drops the Chinese off on the coffee table, before reaching into the other bag for the movies. "Lion King, 101 Dalmatians, Beauty and the Beast, uhhhh-" she digs through, pouting. "Darn, I thought I brought more. Oh well. Guess, we'll have to meander over to netflix so we can chill." she smirks, bringing her cute butt over to the couch and gives Emily's lips a quick kiss.

"Dinner first, lovely." pulling the take away boxes out of the bag and handing he a wrapped fork, or chopsticks, whichever the blue haired women would want.

"How have you been?" Echo asks snuggling up with her own box of sesame chicken and rice.
    Emily giggles as Echo kisses her. ""I am totally okay with this." She throws the blanket over Echo and takes the fork and the beef. She begins practically inhaling the noodles, giving Echo a comic look with noodles sticking out of her mouth as the Blonde asks her question. The werewolf quickly chews the ends off.

""'M'okay," she says thickly through her noodles, and swallows. ""Sorry.... Ain't'cha glad you got a classy friend like me?" Emily grins. ""Well, a friend recently had to leave town to go meet her new niece, so not sure if I'll see them in a while. That was a bit emotional. But business is good. I should be getting the Mustang running in the next few days - it's gonna be sweeeet. Could even take you out in it next time."

She clicks on the tv and pulls up the list of animated films. Lazily flicking, she rolls her head over to Echo. ""How about you? What've you been getting up to?" She reaches over and strokes Echo's thigh.
    "I'd hate it if ya weren't." she quips back with a grin, waving her takeout box in the air, "I mean, mmm," she messilly crunches the mass of noodles, before snorting. "We are class acts Em." a giggle.

Mirth turning sour, now she knew why they were here. "Shame, she's missing out. Lovely. You're swell." she bumps Emily's shoulder with her own, "Really? Not that I doubted you, thought it might take longer, since it's a pleasure fix instead of a business one. But yes please. I would love a ride," she smirks and waggles her brows.

"I'm good. Better, worse. I-" am a messed up monster that a careless slip of the tongue caused my heart to want to kill herself- but that wont translate well. "Well, I'm engaged now. So that's nifty." she says after a while.

The werewolf grins. "That we are."

"Hey, no, thinks aren't that bad. She had to go. And I'm more than swell. I'm awesome," Emily grins at her friend. "Sure, yeah, it was a pleasure thing, but it was a passion. She's gonna purr." She scowls playfully at Echo. "Oh, shush. Later, okay? Like you said, Dinner first."

Emily puts on "Inside Out" and shuffles around, pulling the blanket around her. She starts munching on the noodles again, only to choke on Echo's revelation. "You.... you're what?" She stares at the Blonde, gaping. "Um... I mean, like... congratulations!" She looks away and down into her Chinese box. ""I.... um... didn't realize you were serious with anyone. ."
    She sighs dramatically, "I guess I did." pouting, before snorting and offing a smirk. "Seriously, though? I do want to see your baby. You've spent so long fixing her up, hell. You were talking about that car when we first met."

Up on her feet and over to Emily's side to pat her back and make sure her new wasn't going to cause another of her lovers to have a near embrace with death.

"Lucifer." she says, head tilted in a feline-esque manner, concern lining her face. "I've been living with her for...well. A long time now."

Blue eyes dance back and forth, "Are you okay?"
    Pulling this thread back up to speed.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I mean, she's downstairs, if you really wanna see. She just isn't quite there yet," Emily shrugs.

The Ithaeur is clearly tense under Echo's touch. "Lucifer...? Wait... Luci, tall, dark "I wanna make people my little pets" Luci is short for Lucifer? Like.... the devil? And you... um... Huh."

Emily pulls herself in a little tighter. "Well, I guess I can't really compete with that." she sighs. "I mean... she really was hot. If you like that kinda thing. Which I guess you must do, right?" Emily squirms. "So, um. I guess. Er.... What does this mean? About... like..." a pale hand snakes out of the blanket and points at Echo, then herself. "I mean... you were still coming over and expecting to have some fun, right? So, like, what does this mean?"

Another penny drops. "Wait... she does know about me, right?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"I dooo~" she sing-songs. "I'm all thumbs when it comes to things that take actual skill. I mean I can make spaghetti, but restoring a car? Pfft I wouldn't even know where to start, and like, chickie, you're fucking awesome." a smile, eyes bright as she sings praises.

"Oh yisss," she purrs out, a memory of a rumble there but hidden behind the Mask. "She's gorgeous, yes, but she's more then the perfect ten you see first. She needs me..." she says, pulling herself closer to Emily, "And it's not about competing. You're amazingly talented, a good sport," Echo winks, "Clever, fun to be around. You make me smile, and you taste divine" lips press against her cheek, but Echo wasn't talking of something lewd, but of the Desire that slips and spices their interactions. It was wild and free, wanting and needing. Di-vine. "And this is 2018 sugar-bear, things ain't all black and white., single binary blah, blah blah."

Echo blinks, cat-like and out of place.

"I think so. I haven't hid you." besides, Emily wasn't Lost, so it really shouldn't matter.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey, I know it," Emily beams, a sucker for a compliment. "I'll call you when she's ready to roll. It'll be too cold to hit the beach but I bet we can go somewhere."

Emily squirms a little from the kiss, and gently pushes Echo back. "Look, Echo... I... I mean, I know it's not black and white and we have fun..." Emily falters. "I mean, she's.... her and I'm just me. And you're you. How can I not be a bit jealous?" She puts the box on the table and looks into Echo's blue eyes. "Look, I know we just said this would be a casual thing, but... It's been months Eks, doing this. And, I'm like, not complaining. Not at all. I've not had a friend like you in forever and I've not had..." A lover. Say it. "This is the best thing I've had in a really long time. And I... I don't wanna lose that. I don't! But this is different! This isn't two people having fun with each other and being free to do whoever! This is, like.... I mean... Um..." Emily struggles to find the words, and starts blushing. All or nothing I guess.... "I.... I guess what I'm trying to say is....I like you. Like you like you. And I'm scared you'd... go... If I told you. And now you're telling me you're engaged to someone way hotter than me. And now I'm just gonna hide under here where it's safe." Emily pulls the blanket up over her head. "Just leave me here. The couch is my home now."

The Ithaeur groans under the blanket. " You don't know if she knows? Ec-ho!" She groans again. "I don't wanna be some dumb distraction from your scary supermodel wife!"
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Swa-eeet." she beams.

She tries not to frown, "Oh sweetie. You don't need to be jealous," she says, even knowing that never works. Jealousy was a feeling and it would run rampant all she could do was calm the thundering beast, "and it's not a competition either. I come around here because you're someone I need and want, and I'm with her because of the same. You're both different, and while having two of each of you would be fucking amazing," she smirks wiggling her brows, unsure if the action will be seen, "But don't need two Emilys and I don't need two Lucifers. I've found that I need one of each, to make my smile brighter and my heart lighter."

Sitting near Emily, she refrains from poking or pulling the blanket. Emily wanted and needed a shield, and Echo would not take it from her.

"Open is good for me, poly if I that's okay with Lucifer, and you. Or whomever." she begins, "There is a reason why I keep coming over Emily, my lovely blue, if I didn't find you engaging and interesting and if I didn't like you too I would have left and been nothing but a memory." Echo says after a moment, feeling the glamour hardened glass confining and chafing for the first time in a long time.

"....she's not my wife yet. We haven't even exchanged rings yet, it's just me and her, and you that know now. Hmm." she plays with a loose thread of her top, "I haven't said your name and bullet fired facts of you at her, but she knows that I'm spending my time with someone else." Lucifer had gotten into a relasionship with a Spring, one that was quite verdant if she did say so herself, and so, the Autumn had to know.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Slowly, one heavily make-uped and slightly teary eye pokes out from under the blanket, alongside a strand of her bright blue hair. "Need and want?" It's a cautious, quiet question.

Emily edges her face into visibility. Her mascara is blurred, and she sniffs audibly. "So... you're not going to leave?" There's a tiny ray of hope in her voice and a pale hand snakes out, finding Echo's. "I need you to y'know. Why do you think I keep calling you over? And don't say it's just your body - that's just a perk." There's the ghost of a smile.

As she holds Echo's hand, she sighs, running her thumb over Echo's skin. "I think... that you two need to talk. You can't just assume she knows that, babe. Unless she knows you two have... what you and I do. And, like, I've only met her once, but Luci... Lucifer, doesn't seem like the most playful girl I've ever met. I mean, I'm pretty sure I could take her, but she'd give me a run for my money." There's a playful glint in her eye.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Yes, need and want." she says, softly, staring into Emily's teary eyes. "I'm not going to leave lest you send me away." a solemn promise, but not quite a Pledge. "Oh I know that it's a perk, I'm all sorts of perky" she snorts, trying for levity. "And I keep coming over, not just because of the fun, but because of you. Talented, playful, you." threading her fingers through Emily's. "If I just wanted some fun, I would be travelling from bed to bed, to counter and car."

"She is like a smouldering fire, fear and shadow, the flames going higher, you are a refreshing breeze, wind playful whipping through chimes and leaves, caressing and sighing, soft and sharp all at once." she murmurs, trying to show her own thoughts on their differences, but she's quite for a long moment after that.

"I know.....but....the last time we talked." blades and blood, careless words and almost vows. "We decided to get married....I don't want to-to...." she shrugs, a small smile upon her painted lips.

10. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I don't think I can do that... You've always been perky...." Emily say tearily with a smile, shaking her head, before whispering " I guess you would be. You're ....so bad," the smile goes a little brighter.

Emily listens to Echo, cocking her head, and ventures a little further our of the blanket, her cheeks tinged pink. "No-one's ever described me like that before. I never knew you were so... poetic." She untangles herself from the blanket, and gestures for Echo to join her underneath it. "Looks and a silver tongue, huh? What chance do I have?" There's another smile.

Emily watches as Echo does the closest thing to be evasive the blue-haired girl has seen. "Hey, hey." She pulls Echo under one arm and pulls the blanked over them both. "I didn't realise it was quite so recent... Look. Um... I know talking about this stuff is hard. Fuck knows I've done it a few times when things get... y'know. Not quite so casual. But it helps. That's all I'm saying. I can't tell you how to do your relationship.... your other relationship... and if we're gonna do this, Lucifer deserves to know and be okay with it too. Okay? This kinda thing only works if we're honest with each other. All of us." She smiles, giving Echo a squeeze in a hug.

Emily tries to ignore the bugging voice in the back of her head that says, Mostly.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"I'm full of awe, yes." she smirks, feeling better, now that smiles were beating back tears.

"It's easier to get out what's in my head, if I put it to verse." She smiles, and sees windblown wisps, snuggling up against Emily, droplets of ink scales spilling from her eyes, smoke clumping betwixed her eyelashes.

Echo did not see things with Clarity, not anymore, and not for a long time.

"The truth'll set me free huh?" she murmurs feeling skin against skin, instead of soured milk against glass threaded fur. This was nice, different and nice, "Okay. I'll talk to her, but -" she says, turning to the bag she'd brought, "Today was supposed to be me making you feel better and I've only brought you tears. Let me cheer you up?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You should do it more. I like it," Emily says with a smile, snuggling back up to Echo and covering them both with the blanket. She grabs her carton of noodles and tries to eat inelegantly with one hand, not quite ready to take the other one from Echo yet.

"Something like that," the werewolf says gently, resting her head on Echos. "I've admitted to you how I feel and found out you feel the same. So you've already made me feel better, kitty cat... even if I never pick the straightforward ones. So now you have to talk to her. If she want you to be happy like I do... we can give this a try. I have hope." She lets Echo reach out for the bag, smiling. " But I'm all for being cheered up further." Emily uses the few seconds to shovel some more noodles into her mouth.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread