Ended
Watch

Planting Seeds for a Better Future

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    K
    Krieg

His apprentice Acolyte, Mable Wood , had contributed greatly to the restoration of the farm. Weeds were removed. The farm house had been stripped, painted and renovated. The taint of whatever unholy activities had been purified.

Out on the porch, two chairs waited. It was time to discuss the future of the Circle within the Domain.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable pulled up in her truck. She got out and pulled out a basket from the front seat and headed over to Krieg. "Evening. How do you like the place? Did you see the eco friendly things I had the contracters add?" She was trying to sound calm and cool but her voice held an unbridled edge of excitment.

K
    Krieg

Krieg smiled, "I am very impressed and happy." He waited as she approached. "Every step we take in reclaiming the land from urban sprawl, the better." Krieg smiled up to the stars, then back to Mable. "We'll be labelled tree-hugging hippies, but, I don't care. Kine have abused Her flesh long enough. It is time to collect what is owed. All for the greater good."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looks around and she can see smoke off in the distance, "I am really getting worried about the fires." Her voice sounds sad. "They are basically 20 to 20 miles away." She examines the smoke again. "In some ways it is a good thing, it allows for rebirth. So I will focus there for tonight. Rebirth and revitalization." She looks at Krieg as she places her basket on the porch. "Hippies? I don't think so. These days we are do gooders, ecologists. And the kine don't know any better. We shouldn't be too rough on them. They lack the longevity we enjoy." She gives him a smile. "So what's up? More lessons?"

K
    Krieg

Krieg looked in the direction of the smoke, "That is one of my many concerns. The wildfires get bigger each year. And every year, the sheep wonder why their houses became fuel for the inferno."

His gaze returned to Mable, "I'm letting you know my plans. Have a seat," he gestured to the chair. "Are you familiar with Jesus's Sermon on the Mount?" He paused, chuckling, "Before you find my faith wavering, know that I appropriate what worked out well with His sycophants, before applying and behalf of the True Goddess."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable sat and tucked her basket partially under the chair. Smiling she raises an eyebrow at Krieg. "I believe that in order for an individual to truly seek enlightenment, they need to know more than just their own mind, but those of others also. That includes their faith and general beliefs. How else would you ever be able to speak to their hearts and minds? But I digress, please continue. And yes, I am familiar."

K
    Krieg

"You continue to impress me with your insight." He smiled again. "I like that about you." His gaze followed the basket, he noted to ask about it later.

"The valley and the river were christened after the "Most Holy Sacrament of the Body and Blood of Christ", referring to the Catholic sacrament of the Eucharist. If the Goddess is to ever expand her shadow in these nights, we must shepherd the Kine into do what will ultimately benefit her."

"In the city proper, there's approximately over five hundred thousand Kine. The term, as I have come to understand it, is 'social engineering.' I want to persuade the sheep to get back to their role as caretakers of the land. Just as importantly, I want to get them to donate blood to the hospitals."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You are talking about getting kine to do these things?" Mable looks out at the farm. She has ideas for that area over there. "That shouldn't be a problem. I have been studying the kine, kind of. I have been watching movies and television. I see the things they are interested in. And I have some ideas that would work in conjunction with the fires. A call to action to help save the land. Oh and they love to donate blood." She giggles, "What I mean is whenever there is an environmental crisis, they donate to blood banks." She looks back at him, "Where are you thinking of going with this?"

K
    Krieg

As always, Mable had a preternatural comprehension of how his mind worked. "To ensure we are never caught off-guard. We have Hunters and other threats. By enticing the sheep to do as we ask against threats to the Domain, we eliminate half of our problems. If we establish a surplus of blood in storage, we can phone a friend to refuel as quickly as possible."

"Charity work makes them feel better. Getting back in touch with the earth, makes them feel better. It is about building a harmonious habitat. Make Kine feel better, and they will do as requested."

"Just as She is a Goddess to us, we are gods to mortals."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A surplus of blood is very good. Like I said, we can make sure they are preparing for a natural disaster. And charity work is good for everyone. The kine have many emotions they feel out of control with and by directing these emotions towards charity work it will help them as much as it helps us. I do disagree with you on ne point, I don't believe we are gods to the mortals. We are nothing but the next step in the food chain. By envisioning our selves as gods we cross into some dangerous ground." She shrugs, "But to each their own. So where do you want to begin?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.