Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur can't help but recoil slightly as Val lays her hand on her arm. "Val. I'm. Fine." Emily stressed through gritted teeth, Her breath is quickening and the hand not holding the bagel is fingers splayed like it might grow claws.

The blue-toussled punk struggles to meet Freya's look, and tenses noticably at the older woman's touch. That's when Emily locks eyes on her, and Freya can see the fierce eyes of a predator. Pain and frustration almost entirely buried by rage and anger. Beneath her hand, Freya can feel Emily shaking, and the wolf can feel hr pulse in her ears.

<<Threat. Be Bigger. Stronger.>> Can't. Not here. Too many people....

The bagel is dropped and the forearm comes up to block Freya's embrace. "Don't. Just.... Stop." Emily's barked command is deep and gravelly for one so small, her breathing rapid and shallow. "I... I know you wanna help. Just... I..." She steps back our of arm's reach shaking her head, her eyes flicking towards Val. "Fuck. I just wanted to fucking help, Doc! Get your group going and help you! I don't have a fucking problem! I don't WANT to talk about it! But you had to fucking force it, didn't you Val! I just.... fucking... I'll deal with it when I'm good and fucking ready, alright? FUCK!"

Emily kicks over one of the fold-up chairs sending several skittering and storms over to the bathroom, slamming doors on the way.

I'm not leaving the scene, but Emily is going to hide in the bathroom!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe snorted in amusement. It wasn't that hard to use a gun but using it well was another matter. "Hmmm so yer a virgin ta the way of the gun? That means I get ta pop yer cherry on our date at a gun range don't it? Oh ho ho ho ho!" Subtle that laugh wasn't.

Then Emily explodes. Circe watches her storm out at the unexpected reaction to being hugged by Freya. So much Glamour is just teeming for her to draw in. It is so enticing it made her groan. "My my my, how spectacular," she muses. Then looks at Freya, "Don't worry girl. Ya musta pressed her wrong button or somethin'. Yer cute enough ta give out hugs all ya want."

She looks back to Bacchus, "When were ya lookin' ta learn schedule time for some banging?" A pause, "Oh ho ho ho, that one wasn't intentional but I'll take it."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Half Moon Iminir
    (MD)
    Primal Urge
    Honor
    Wuffy Shrink

PRE

Well.

Val wasn't entirely happy that she'd gotten Emily to blow up, but she wasn't sad about it, either. Emily needed a wake up call, perhaps having this little break down would be it. Or, if not, then Val would have to keep pushing. It wasn't actually in her job description to be nice.

Well...ok, it was to a degree.

"Just give her some space," Dr. Queen advised, raising her voice slightly so that the group could hear her. "We all have the right to get angry as long as we don't take it out on each other. As long as you're ok, Freya?"

The doctor turned to the older woman, an eyebrow raised. Sure, the grieving mother seemed pretty soft spoken, but Val suspected that she was tougher than she looked.
    Dr. Valentina Queen, MD.
    Elodoth Iminir, Honor 3, PU 3

Presence
    (Genial)
    Striking Looks
    (Scruffy)
    Bacchus

+1
    SL
    PRE

As words turn into the clatter of metal Bacchus's head snaps over to Emily's backside as she storms out of the room. He couldn't say that was unexpected at an anger management seminar, and once he realized no one was in danger he simply looked with concern to Freya.

"I guess." He said to Circe's rather peculiar way of putting things. He wasn't sure why, but the hypersexualization that had pervaded the touching and conversation just creeped Bacchus out a bit. He understood and appreciated the helpful sentiments behind those actions from Circe and Emily, but something he couldn't quite pin down made him visibly uncomfortable with it. "I'd like to learn soon, but I have a few things to take care of right now."

Mana and not being homeless among the top priorities. Maybe also how to acquire legitimate entheogens, or at least learning how to spell entheogen. Maybe learning to shoot would be the easy part...

He leaned in towards Circe just slightly, speaking just above a whisper. "Should we invite Emily? You two seem to know each other and it looks like she might need someone to blow off steam with."

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya stood there stunned at first.

Emily's reaction had been unexpected to say the least. And in running away she had not only denied her own comfort, but Freya's as well. In response, Freya felt a myriad of emotion.

First, grief. The cracks seemed to burrow further in her heart, causing the Beast to feel like her being had become more fragile than ever. Her bottom lip, quivered yet again.

Then.

Then came anger. Anger over having been denied some solace in her solitary pain. Yet again. Anger over others deeming her unworthy over the comforts. It made her heart run hot and made her fists clench. In her Mien, the bird-thing's feathers puffed and bristled.

You expect too much, Freya.

Finally. Restraint.

A saddened acceptance washes over the Den Mother. She takes a breath. Counts to three. Then, and only then does she regard those around her. To Circe she manages a small smile and, despite the glints of solemness that remained in Freya's eyes, the motion was genuine. She was right. Freya did look good. In the world of the Lost, she had that if nothing else. To Bacchus, she granted an assuring glance, noting his concern. Freya would be fine. This night was nothing a little... indulgence couldn't fix.

Finally, Freya looked to Valentina. However, her expression had turned aloof.

"I'll be fine, Dr. Queen," she offered, her tone friendly, but somewhat detached. The walls were up. "Just not here. Not right now."

With that, Freya turns walking towards the exit, pausing only by exit and resting her hand on the exit.

Turn back.

The thought rung in her head for a few long moments, but... no. Freya canted her head to the side. "I hope you all have a pleasant evening."

It was the Truth.

After that display, everyone in the room could use a breather. Whether that meant they would stay and be helped by the doctor or go elsewhere was not Freya's concern. Not right now. Sometimes a mother needs to seek comforts for herself. For Freya, it meant she was going to go and drink. Even if it was not what the Doctor ordered.

The Den Mother was gone.

Freya exits.
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Locked in a stall, Emily is sat on the floor and curled in a ball.

Why couldn't she just fucking leave it alone? WHY? How did she know?
    "Jeez Emmy, maybe because your poker face has always been for shit and she's a frikking mind-reader?"
    she mutters aloud in response to her own question.

Mascara-laden tears drip onto her folded arms, and she sniffs audibly.

"I... I-I just wanted to h-help. Why did she fucking do this?" Even as she spoke the words aloud, she knew it would be there. That little smart-arse voice in her head. The one that knew the sensible things. The one she's been trying to ignore by burying it with work or running from it with drink and sex and fun for nearly five years.

Because she's a bitch, that's why! She doesn't care about me!

Try again Emmy.

Fuck off.

Why would she try to make you talk about if otherwise? It's her job, fucknut. But you've known you couldn't keep this going forev-

"ShutupshutupSHUTUP!" The Ithaeur growls to herself.

They got you out Emmy. They saved you.

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE!! And Dad sent me away! He should never have... And now he's.... I hate it... I... I....

Not for the first time, the memories of her family and her pack swirl around her as Emily silently weeps.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe put on a fake pout, "Awww so not gamin' are ya?" She shook her head, "Take yer time ta dood. I ain't in no rush fer it. As fer Emily," she points at the door. "Eh, I'd say give her a few mintues before askin' her. Might really help her vent."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Half Moon Iminir
    (MD)
    Primal Urge
    Honor
    Wuffy Shrink

PRE

"I think Emily is going to need more than a few minutes, but don't worry, she's in good hands. Besides, you said you know her, don't you, Circe? Why not get Leo's number, here, and the three of you can make plans some other time?"

Dr. Queen looked over to the rugged, handsome man, curious if he was the type to make excuses and run at the first sign of difficulty, or if there was something more there. She wasn't getting any predatory vibes from him, and for a woman with the soul of a wolf, that was something.

"Thank you all very much for coming. I think, for our first meeting, this was a really impressive night. I hope to see you all next week, or if not, feel free to reach out. I'll leave some cards next to the coffee and donuts."

Yay! Thank you all so much for participating in this weird, but awesome scene! Feel free to post your exits and we'll call it a wrap!
    Dr. Valentina Queen, MD.
    Elodoth Iminir, Honor 3, PU 3

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Huddled in a ball in the stalls, trying to wrest her emotions under control, is Emily. Just thinking about moving makes her want to lash out or hole up deeper , trying to be as small as possible.

She'll come out, eventually. But by that time everyone will probably be gone.

Thanks for a great scene everyone!
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Half Moon Iminir
    (MD)
    Primal Urge
    Honor
    Wuffy Shrink

PRE

In the books
    Dr. Valentina Queen, MD.