(Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya exited the house and stood in the backyard, her thumb hovering over the dial. She'd glance back at the house.

Do I have to do this?

She had the house members after all and they were great fun... but they didn't know what she was. She cared for them deeply, but there was no way in hell she ever wanted her to understand what she had become in the Black Woods.

I have to... Who knows when I'll need that bridge down the road?

Closing her eyes a moment in acceptance, she pressed the dial and brought the phone to her ear. As she heard the ring on the other end, she opened her eyes again and began to pace and look at her nails vacantly, waiting for Ingrid to pick up on the other end.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid, in the high street. Window shopping.

Hand pressed against the cool glass of the shop window, fingers stretched out to frame the elegant set of coppery charm bracelets on display.

Her phone rings.

Absently, Ingrid responds.

"Uh. Hello?"
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya came to a stop as a voice finally answered in disinterest. She took a breath.

"Thanks for picking up, I just got settled and am looking for a little help in navigating the community. Since we travel in the same, uh, circles, I figured you could lend me a hand! Oh! This is Freya by the way. From Chicago?"

Freya spoke like she knew the individual she was speaking to, just in case curious ears from the house were listening in. After a long pause she continued.

"My schedule's pretty open, so its up to you! I got GPS so I just need an address where you want to meet, if your available that is?"

Freya hoped the woman on the other end was who she was told to contact. It'd be a cruel prank if it wasn't, but it could be ultimately harmless. Further, she hoped the woman was able to pick up on her cues well enough to know what she was REALLY trying to say.

4. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a pause.

"Do you like bands? Live music? Uhm... yeah. Because if you like peeking at the new talent, you can't go past ______. Its near <insert location> and stays open late. Heck, I think they've been staying open all night this summer. Taking advantage of the situation, you know?"

Another pause - this one was busy, as Ingrid tugged a crumpled pamphlet from her pocket.

"Ah. So. Like. We can meet up there - say... 9ish? Top of the hour. We can talk shop. Listen to some music. And we should be done so the rest of the night could be yours!"

Because live music. Creativity. Glamour. And a whole night to feast... One did not need to be of the Emerald Court to see the advantage in that.

I'll get a scene going over the weekend
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

6. Likes liked this post

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

+1
    SL
    PRE

On the other end there was a breath of relief, the knowledge that Freya's point had gotten through easing mind. Though Ingrid certainly couldn't see it, Freya's body relaxed. However, she could likely hear it in the Beast's voice.

"I love live music! It's been aaaages!"

There was a genuine truth to Freya's words and a smile had spread over her face. Indeed, music had been her muse since returning from beyond the Hedge. It had helped her attain Clarity. As Ingrid gave the time and place, Freya nodded to herself. The house members should be set by then and their were no more errands to run.

"That sounds great. I won't be late..."

This time, there was a pause on Freya's end. After a moment she spoke again, her voice waxing over to a tone of genuine warmth and thanks.

"Thank you. Truly."

Not wanting to keep the woman on the other end past the natural end of their discussion, Freya hung up. She stood in the back yard for a moment before the realization donned on her that she hadn't been to a live music venue since the '60's, but luckily Meg was a bit of a fashionista. She could help the Beast.

Sounds good! I look forward to it

Closed Thread