Ended
Watch

Nos-Chat

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    K
    Krieg

"My night, you ask?" He laughed. Krieg stepped off to the side to speak with Cynthia Weiss . "Well, my night has been eventful to say the least," he laughed again. "But, all that aside, I have been wanting to talk to you about a very important matter; Tenancy. Might this time and place be appropriate or should we re-schedule that topic for another time?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"You can say that again." Cynthia muttered as she glanced around the room. It had been memorable so far she had to admit. She had the temptation to see to the new arrivals

She looked back at the Goliath and nodded. "We can talk about it here. Its not a problem." The goth said with a shrug. She could guess where this was going but with how this night was going, she was expecting some sort of surprise.

K
    Krieg

"Excellent," he smiled to his Priscus. Krieg's question was simple, "What may I do to earn this privilege?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I operate on the same rule as the previous Priscus of our clan: Contribute to the Deep Kingdoms restoration and you can carve a place of your own down there." Cynthia explained. She herself did it, she did not see why others could not. "Mind you, I'm open to negotiations if you have something else that could help down there."

5. Likes liked this post
    K
    Krieg

The giant's gloves flexed at his sides. He paused in thought, trying to find the most polite and direct inquiry. "In exchange for Tenancy, what projects are you working on that I can pick up on your behalf? Specifically, what parts of the restoration are needed?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The subtle reaction from the giant gave Cynthia a moment of pause. Was it really that much to ask?

She thought for a moment as the laundry list of things needed for the Necropolis crossed her mind. "I was kind of expecting you to do something about the Dark Temple honestly. The Lance has no presence in our clan here and I though the Circle would have use for such a place..."

"That said, due to certain events tonight..." Her eyes darted to the stairs, eyes hardening into a glare. John Davis had still refused to make a re-appearance. "...I think the Catacombs would be a priority. Tenancy means nothing if uninvited guests can just walk in. Especially with hunters being a thing recently."

"Choice is up to you of course. Like I said, I am open to negotiations." She finished her explanation as calmly as possible.

8. Likes liked this post
    K
    Krieg

"Restoring the Dark Temple will happen soon enough," he acknowledged Cynthia's point. "I will investigate the Catacombs," he conceded to her request. "Are you aware of any potential hazards? Other than wandering idiots..."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia shrugged. "Rubble, blockages. A few flooded passages here and there. Maybe a gas leak somewhere, but that could have just been me." A low laugh came forth. "But thats all I'm really aware of. We will need to double check quite a bit. Your thoughts?"

K
    Krieg

He nodded, "That's a fair request. I will have to see how I can arrange for the flooded passages to be dealt with. That's always a tricky issue." He knew from first hand experience in New Orleans. He laughed along with Cynthia, "This is one time it may be permissible to agree with you on that. Goddess, that would be a nightmare for the entire Domain."

His posture relaxed, "Well, that was my urgent business. Our other business, will have to wait." Interrogating Davis would likely be difficult. Despite being a buffoon, he was still a member of the Invictus. "How have you been? I haven't spoken with you for a while."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable quietly approached the two haunts. "Good evening, Hierophant and Priscus Weiss. I hope we aren't interrupting, If we are we could come back later." Mable tilted her head slightly as she politely waited for an answer. She really didn't want to interrupt if they were talking clan business.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 18

You do not have permission to view the list of names.