Ended
Watch

(1809) Assembling!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    C
    Cricket

Cricket gives a theatrical little shake to himself as his phone buzzed once and then twice in his pocket. “Sick, got ‘em. Or my mah just figured out how to attach photos of the dog.” He tucked the remaining business cards back into his dress shirt’s breast pocket this time. He would need to keep them handy.

“True.” He nodded with Nemo’s reminder that this wasn’t just a social meeting that had brought them together. “Hopefully it will be something that actually gets to talking, not just following orders. We should get a drum circle or something Ecstatic going.”

With his juggling of other items finished he took up his water again to help offset his previous ciders, comfortable to just listen for awhile as the conversation got led by the others. He listened, for the most part – even if his eyes kept darting to the margarita pizza and debating if he should risk another piece and other pressing questions.

Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Libertine Moros who calls herself Jane Doe around Sleepers.

Nimbus

A figure in Banshee’s distorted image flays the Moros from the inside, ripping and tearing at her flesh, desperately seeking an escape from this cage of meat.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5
    Personal Spells: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"Eventually we all will need to speak, but I assumed while people would wish to be apart of this day's events, they didn't necessarily wish to be a part of the heated nature of all confrontation. Which is of course, why..." she lifts her wine, and uses it to gesture to the pizza, which she considers before returning to the conversation, she can take whatever leftovers may be home at the end of the day.

"Mid-June." she answers when it because obvious that Hamia was waiting on a date. "Have you been experimenting, or studying while you've hidden yourself away?" Banshee asks, wondering just what would have taken the women from the delightful atmosphere of the Consilium. Heh, even her own thoughts she could not think that last sentence with a straight face.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:
    Monthly Rits: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

3. Likes , Cayce liked this post

Faceshifter
    Striking Looks
    (Androgynous)
    Nemo

Carries:
    Derringer
    Makarov
    Smartphone

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Uh, yeah, no, you're right. It does make it hard to form connections. Which, I have to admit, is part of its function," Nemo said to Hamia with a small shrug. "Though, again, if the vote goes the way I think it will, that won't matter much. Why worry about connections when you don't have a voice?"

Which, honestly, shouldn't have bothered her as much as it did. To speak, and be acknowledged, just drew more attention to herself. Professionally, it would be better to have a council to hide behind. It wasn't as if the Council was going to be transparent, anyways...

She nodded to cricket, but didn't say much more. Path meetings, from what she'd seen, usually devolved into Arcana measuring contests, and there wasn't much wisdom in that, just hubristic fools too blinded by their own egos.
    Nemo. Thyrsus. Guardian of the Veil 1. Striking Looks (Androgynous).

5. Likes , liked this post
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    General Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense: 6 (3)

Active Spells: 3 / 6
    Base Paradox: 2 die
    Personal Spells
    2e Fortune's Protection
    (potency 8, +3 defense)

Temporal Eddies
    (potency 1, mage sight)

OCC
    PRE

"Banshee. Cricket. Hamia. Nemo." He nods to each of them, and picks up a slice of pizza for himself.

"Seems we're going to end up with a Council after all. How inspiring. I'd say it's going to be interesting, but I'm an awful liar."

He bites into his pizza like he wishes it was able to fight back.

"So. Hamia . I don't want to assume, but I take it you don't want to be involved in politics?"

"Do you have any objections to me being Acanthus Councilor?"
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Temporal Eddies (Improvised)

7. Likes liked this post
    C
    Cricket

Cricket gave a smile and nod in return to Knot'. "'Sup?" He'd brought the news of the vote and with it, the bubble of ignorance from politics was burst. "Yeah. I'm super glad we all got it sorted out. I didn't bring my looting gloves today and how embarrassing if the anarchy began without them?" He clutched at some imaginary pearls.

"A'ight, this was chill. I'mma prolly be back, but if not we should all get together again sometime. I'm gunna see if Aurora wants to Rock, Paper, Scissors for the party hat." He didn't get the impression Nemo was much concerned, but if there was going to be a bus driver again he was going to go be friendly at them. He gave the group the ol' wink, finger gun, tongue click c-c-c-combo before he took his water and sauntered off to find his once, now likely still, Counselor.

He's off to the main, but still secondary in his heart, thread.

Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Libertine Moros who calls herself Jane Doe around Sleepers.

Nimbus

A figure in Banshee’s distorted image flays the Moros from the inside, ripping and tearing at her flesh, desperately seeking an escape from this cage of meat.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5
    Personal Spells: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"Thank you Knot." Banshee says first, "I thank you for your words, I know I should have lent my voice to the verbal onslaught, apathy will change nothing, but...I had no wish more mine voice to be criticized, to have my words thrown into a fire and laughed at.

"This is why I brought pizza. I wanted to offer a bastion of quiet, and comfort instead of taking part it..."
    her head shakes, "But one vote might lead unto more, yes?" optimism from the Omen, it seems strangely out of place.

She bows her head as Cricket takes his leave. "I do not think they will give Aurora up as Thyrsus Councillor, a veteran of Sacramento, with greater skills in Life." a beat or two, "Though, this is only mine own opinion, but shouldn't one's Path Councillor be well verse in all aspects of the Path they are to represent? I would not be considered as valid for any post not only because of my Order, forcing the Pentacle upon the Diamond, but because my understanding of Matter is meager at best."

"I wonder if now the conversation will turn into an arcana measuring contest*?" a dry questions, but one with a smirk twitching bleak painted lips upward.

Health: | Mana: | Willpower:
    Monthly Rits: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread