Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Libertine Moros who calls herself Jane Doe around Sleepers.

Nimbus

A figure in Banshee’s distorted image flays the Moros from the inside, ripping and tearing at her flesh, desperately seeking an escape from this cage of meat.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5
    Personal Spells: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Steps made heavy by arms leaden with goods.

Each of which is placed upon a table within the Assembly Hall, water, wine. Cider, and beer. Cheese, meat-loves, and margarita pizzas are placed next to them.

Napkins and paper plates find their way onto the table soon afterwords.

Banshee stares mournfully upon the spread, wondering if this time, for the first time in her life, she was being to optimistic for the reality of the situation.

If so, then there would of course be leftovers to take home.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:
    Monthly Rits: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

2. Likes Cayce liked this post
    C
    Cricket

Cricket tries to make his sprint to The Craft service table seem casual. "Sick spread. Did you go all in on this yourself?" He asked Banshee as he slid up to the table. He had to force himself to be polite and start with only a slice of meaty delicious before anyone else even arrived. "'Cause I'll throw in some bucks. The Council is Free, but not everything else is -- right?" He said as he cracked open a cider and walked her way.

He pointed a finger from off his cider holding hand over to Banshee's. "Dope ear points, by the way. Nice to know there are others on the Liber-team 'round here. So, like, you got any bets on how this show is going to shake out?" He asked as he folded both pizza and plate in his one hand, working only the former into his face before taking a swig of cider.

Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Nimbus

A figure in Banshee’s distorted image flays the Moros from the inside, ripping and tearing at her flesh, desperately seeking an escape from this cage of meat.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar
    Personal Spells: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"I did." she intones, reaching for the wine herself, and a slice of the pizza covered in the cooked carcasses of poor farm animals.

Her corpse pale eyes, an effect of artifice done by the solidity of a coloured contact lens, peer up unto the jovial tattooed face of the Clown, "I would be most thankful," nodding, a ghost of a smile upon her lips, before it vanishes like the morning mist.

Tilting her head to show the points of her ears in a better light, she nods once at the compliment, "You're own artwork is complimentary."

A ephemeral laugh, "There is a reason I burdened myself with all that I brought and bought. Left a note to lead those who wish to refrain from the...show." another barely seen twist of her lips, "With what happened last time, and what you walked into....and what I'd walked away from. I assume we all know how this day's....festivities will go."
    Monthly Rits: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

5. Likes Cayce liked this post
    C
    Cricket

As Banshee accepts the offer he sets the drink down and digs about in his pocket while still stuffing his face. "Mrmf, no prob," he added around his chewing. He had to wriggle his hips some to help free the wallet from the confines of his skinny jeans. He flopped it on the table to pull out a ten dollar bill, fold up and return his wallet, before offering the bill her way.

"Thanks." He said with a big grin at the return compliment, measured as it was, to his tats. "One for every man I've killed." Said in a forced gravely tone followed by a lively laugh to follow Banshee's ghostly one. "Yeah, gotta say seemed like kind of a shit storm. But, struggle leads to growth. That's what my motivational calendar says anyway."

He turned his head some to the sound of the others all streaming in. "Guess the train is leaving the station either way. No gunshots yet though, that's pretty good. Unless that really is how you guys do things around here? Which, I dunno, there's worse things than a cage match every few weeks I guess. Sort of the Primal thing to do anyway." He gave a shrug, a physical manifestation of his overall feelings about politics between people who could rewrite the laws of the universe.

Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Hand rising like a shadow, she plucks the currency from the table and makes it disappear into her blackened cotton layers.

A perfectly groomed brow arches, "Pity, your story would be far more interesting had that not been a joke." a pause as thoughts are gathered, "I too have seen many felines hanging, bound to the whims of fate and their desperate strength to 'hang in there'." haunting voice dry as the corners of her lips quirk upward.

Her composure cracks at the jape, though her laugh is dry. Like old bone. "Were they as civil as the Wilds, Epitaph, the blooded women, was supposed to battle against Campanella as well. But the Diamond made mockery over something they hold as Gold Law, the Duel Arcane. They claimed it was to measure ones phallus against the other, instead of a means to resolve issues that cannot be resolved any other way. Knot lost, and apologised for alluding that my erstwhile cabal mate was a Seer. Once Knot's misgivings were seen to and he apologised, he offered an explanation, to which the rest of the Diamond began their ravings....which evolved into an argument over how the Consilium should be run, which....I believe that nothing of note was accomplished, expect setting up this meeting.

"From today, and why I have purchased these items and left the note, I expect more of the same."
    she explains, allowing her mind to imagine what monstrosity of a meeting was happening a short walk away.

C
    Cricket

“Joke?” He said with a tilt of his head and then a wink. “Yeah that one always seemed to have a ‘or else’ looming. They never show what those kitties are hanging over.” He grinned as he managed to dig up another laugh from his spooky Order mate. Like throwing a dog a bone, old or not.

Then he set in to listen to the story, chewing away at the remainder of the slice and chasing each bite down with more cider. His eyes were somewhat dazed after, as if just watching some intense pyrotechnics. He brushed the back of his hand over his lips to get rid of any remaining grease/crumbs, careful not to muss up his ‘stache too much. “Well dang, that’s messed up. Bummer ‘bout your cabal-ie getting shafted by the Diamond pricks -- even after playing their hunger games. Thanks for telling me ‘bout it though. Makes sense why the room was tense as balls on ice when I got in there.”

Think you def’ made the right call. Aurora seems pretty chill and I did tell her I’d throw my thoughts into the bucket. So, I’ll prolly have ta brave the storm at some point. Maybe they’ll tucker themselves out a little first though.” With that he was inching back over to the pizzas, snatching up a regular cheese for the second round. “It’s cool they’re trying to actually talk about junk rather than just finding some musty old napkin written on twelve centuries ago to justify why so and so should be get to be top schmuck. But, like, what’s even the big deal anyway? Isn’t this what those Ladder dudes live for? I thought they’d have a Barbie dream wedding plan already signed and notarized by now.”

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Organizational Discussion Continued here<---------|
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow
    Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9

Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"No, they do not." she says, agreeing with the Clown, "I imagine if they showed what lay beneath the suspended feline, it would be a vastly different art style employed on those posters." she smirks.

"Ha." she breathes, "You have a very colourful way with words. Though the imagery leaves something to be desired, I cannot deny it's effectiveness." she waits the span of several heartbeats, "She wasn't a Libertine, she had been of the Mysterium, they threw her from her Order, and then the Duel happened....it was. Well. You arrived after the Duel finished with her the victor....and everything that happened afterword."

She nods, "Perhaps, but to mine eyes. They seem like they only wish hear their own voices, yelling. Raging. Or agreeing to their own brilliance." she scoffs, "The typical fare when you are speaking of the Diamond.

"The last time we gathered there wasn't any Ladders. Before they starting screaming at each other about a structure, there wasn't any. It was as close to an Assembly the Diamond would agree too. Before....there it was wild there was chaos and harmony, entropy and synergy. It was glorious to see. They, we came together a spoke, agreed, discussed. At times it was speaking in circles, yes. One conversation would begin, end, then someone new would arrive and the topic was brought up again."

She sips at her wine, "You see, several months before I arrived there was only enough magi to create a single cabal. I have hear whispers that the Seers, did something...something so vile that they rewrote time. The Pentacle attempted a resistance, an artifact....the giant Clock...I'm sure you've seen it. In the floor? I would set them to battle the Seers....but they lost. The Seers won, and now after the battle's done and the wounds have long since festered, now is when the rest of the Diamond arrive, with words of unity and structure."

"I came to Sacramento because I believed the Diamond to have abandoned it. I thought I could lance wounds and study the chaos and entropy. I thought....well. I was wrong." she griminess, twisting her fae-like looks into an ugly sneer.

She quiet for a heartbeat or twelve.

"Why have you come?"

C
    Cricket

Cricket beamed around the edges of the cider bottle before washing down yet more pizza. “I’ll take colorful.” He gave a small huff out of his nose hearing this Epitaph had been kicked to the curb from her own order. “Shit, that’s pretty cold.”

He didn’t see any reason Banshee’s story would check out. It certainly sounded like the usual Order posturing to him. “Ah, alright – that’s why everyone’s in a big hubbub to get things sorted. Checks out, I guess, but if they’re ready to square a circle over whatever I dunno what good it’ll do. Not that I’m expecting them to listen much to us whatever they decide.”

“Wait, that shit wasn’t just decoration?” Time was a mystery to him, both in its physical and mystical sense. He’d surprised even himself getting here more or less on time this week. “No way? Rewrote – like, for everyone? Man, if that means I could be living it up on the red carpet in some alternate timeline by now, I’mma be pissed.” At least he had an excuse for why the world hadn’t better taken notice of his routine. “So, that means there are still a bunch of Seers living high on a big win and we’re playing house, huh?” He offered another shrug since wasn’t like he was going to go hunting on his own or anything.

Then the topic fell onto him, one of his favorite subjects. His shoulders straightened a bit. “Why? Well – I didn’t really have a plan or anything like you. I’ve just been doing the whole lone wolf thing for so long. Life on the road is fun – sometimes. Most of the time it’s shitty motels and drunk hecklers wanting dick balloon animals. Guess I wanted to see if I could put down some roots. Carnie folk talk a big game about magic, but it kind of sucked not having anyone to share the real stuff with too. Sounds like I kinda missed the real party around here though.” He had always done much better with less structure anyway.

Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

A mournful sound escapes bleak painted lips, remembrance of what would have been perhaps, before her attention returns to the jovial male. "She didn't toe their line. Apparently she had ideas that was not a simple copy/paste of what's been on a slow drip, spoon fed through the Mysterium hierarchy."

"As I have said there has been whispers. My once cabalmate Vauban, he Awakened here. Years ago. He remembered things that are not here anymore. Buildings, people. Events. It's all gone. Only living within memory. I would say with certainty that Aurora remembers. She has been a permanent facet of Sacramento, and she is also a member of that single cabal that I spoke of. Nidhogg's Bane. The other would be a guess. Weavebreaker. A returning Talon. Obrimos."

Placing her wine upon the table, and reaching once more to the corpse laden pie.

"That is my assumption. We will need to do something about them. Though I haven't an idea on where they could be....my fear is that they have a lair outside of Time from which they strike." she spears chicken with a taloned nail, pausing a moment before placing the cooked corpse of a fat hen into her mouth, "Perhaps we will simply need to walk the streets, if they believe themselves the victor then why would they scurry and hide?"

She nods, "Ah, I has assumed as much, or something like it. Forgive my stereotyping, but you certainly have a favour, and it is easy to place it. Were you born into the life? Or did you seek it out?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread