Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled brightly, "The old building was just rubble and has been cleared away. Krieg and I came up with some plans and I have met with the foreman." He was quite tasty nut she thought she should leave that part out. "We should have it done mid-September and Krieg is setting up security features. He is also working on a celebration for October, I believe." Definitely something she wants to as him about. "I am quite excited about the progress."

"Kittens, yes. I found them on my way home the other day. They are the cutest things."
    Mable felt all gushy about her newest acquisitions.

"Well, I don't have guns to clean. But I had been thinking about finding a Latin style bar where I could get some ...umm...dirty dancing style Latin rumba and sumba on. Are you interested in that?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She seems quite happy that the old building was cleared away.

“Was anything learned from tearing it down?”
    she had theories about how Dirge and the Brood got in, but had no proof. “I remember him mentioning that October had significance and he wanted to host something. It’s good to hear that he’s still moving forward with that.”

An eyebrow was raised, the cutest things? Maybe that was something Ale would never really understand. Pets had never been her thing, even when she was living. But she didn’t know what to say without sounding callous, so she opts out.

Latin dancing brought back a few pleasant memories.

“I’ve been Latin dancing before, quite a few years ago. Though I’m not sure I want to take it up again.”
    Her partner had been quite skilled. “I think I’ll stick to my dive bars, they often provide some amusing entertainment. Maybe you could join me one night, play some pool?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Unfortunately, it was pretty much burned down to the ground when I got there. But there must be a report with the fire department or police. I'll ask one of my contacts if they have a official report. And I'll see if Krieg has any other intel on the break-in." Mable made a mental note to add these items to her to do list. "Oh, you know how much I am into conservation and protecting the environment, well the new building is going green with solar panels for electricity and a bunch of other energy saving features. I also, hope to start a little tree farm on the property."

"If you ever decide to come and just watch me trip over myself you are more than welcome. But I do like the idea of playing pool at a dive bar. I am so in for that." Mable sounded very excited to go play pool.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was a pretty big fire.

“I don’t want you to go out of your way. It was just something that I was always curious about. Knowing how they gained access could help us defend and protect ourselves in the future.”
    Maybe she’d ask Krieg about it.

The whole conservation thing was something she would never understand. So showing interest and like she cared was going to be hard. “Oh. Well that should keep you busy.” There, an effort.

Chuckling, “I’ll keep that in mind.” Watching another struggle to learn something was fun.

“I’ll take a look at my schedule and let you know when I have a free evening. Will be fun to go out and just have some fun away from work.” Though would her cousin be like others who still tried to kiss her ass outside of Nox? Cause it annoyed her that not one would let their hair down around her. She got the reasons, but it didn’t mean she had to like it.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ok, you just let me know when and where and I'll be there." Mable thought a nice evening out was just the thing she needed.

"Do you have others you need to talk to? I don't mean to monopolize your time. Or we could go find Krieg now and ask him about the Farm." She knew Ale was a busy lady and didn't want to hold her up if she had more pressing matters.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sounded like it was going to happen. Which was good, she needed to spend more time with Family, establish ties, become closer. You know, all the stuff you were supposed to do.

Glancing around the room, she shrugs, “Not particularly. Seneschal York appears to be handling a new face and Priscus van Valen as well.” It was nice to see Kindred doing their jobs at Court. “And you’re not monopolizing my time, if there was somewhere I’d rather be, I’d be there.” Simple to her.

“Well, he appears to be speaking to Priscus Weiss. Now if that conversation is private, I don’t know, but we could always make our way over and see what’s going on.” There was no private in Court.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm glad you don't feel I'm not monopolizing your time." Mable's smile was warm and sincere. Mable was feeling quite happy that Ale wanted to continue to hang. She knew they had very different life styles but that didn't mean they didn't also have common ground. "We could make our way over to them. I am really curious if he has any more knowledge about the fire than I do."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She figured it went without saying that if she didn’t like a conversation, she’d leave. Or say something. And that was dependent on her mood at the time. The warmth of Mables smile was noted though. Her Cousin was still an odd one to her.

“We could, though I’m not opposed to speaking with him at another time should they be discussing Clan business.”
    Which could be important.

“But only one way to find out.” a nod for Mable to lead the way. The Savage was curious how Mable would go about inserting them into the conversation taking place. Sure, there was a little more weight with her having Ale in tow, but it was her words she wanted to hear. Would the polite easy-going attitude keep up? Or was it a façade that was bound to slip at some point?

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable walked across the room towards where Cynthia and Krieg were talking. Oh gods she hoped they weren't interrupting. If they were she would bow away from the conversation. Not a huge room they arrived fairly quickly.

Heading to Nos Convo

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread