(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed everyone was full of ideas this evening.

But she listens.

“The security aspect of things fall to the Reeve. It is her job to make sure those involved in helping aid her in defense of the Domain are kept up to date on any developments. Court is a good opportunity to get yourself involved in such matters should you decide to. But I don’t see it as being the place for that type meeting. Those can be held on any other evening. Unless it’s a pressing matter that simply cannot wait.” It’s why there were reports. “It’s also worth noting that not everyone feels the need to involved themselves with the security of the Domain. But should the Reeve feel a threat is severe enough, she will make an announcement to make everyone aware. Or I will.” It was how things were done.

“As far as reading of new Laws, that is a Herald. I don’t foresee myself changing any Laws, and should I decide to, it will be announced. No one will be surprised by the change, it will be known. With our numbers being small, I don’t see the need for such a position. But should we grow in numbers, one might be beneficial.”

She looks to Vivian as she agrees with Mables ideas.

“I see no issue with the Priscus gathering to discuss things. I’ve heard such meetings have happened before, and I don’t see the harm in it. And if Seneschal York wants to conduct the meeting, that’s fine.” She didn’t care.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave Ale a small smile, "Thank you, Your Grace. I am sorry, I did not understand that it was inappropriate for a formal meeting to occur in court. And I do realize that court is an ideal place to get involved, however, sometimes that is difficult when one does not know what is happening. I am very thankful that you see no harm in Seneschal York conducting a meeting to update the Prisci in matters of security and other information that should be disseminated to the members of the domain. I think that sort of meeting will help keep everyone informed since it is then up to the Prisci to keep their clan informed."

She looked over to Seneschal York with a little bit brighter smile, "Thank you very much for the compliments on my ideas. And for you generous offer of sharing your time and knowledge with the Prisci."

V
    Vivian York

She was glad herself and the Prince were on the same page. It was perhaps why they got along so well and that Ale made her the Seneschal. At least now Vivian had a more so official word that the Laws were not going to change any time soon at least. One thing that the Daeva had read, the reason for the Herald was to be the Prince's voice. Vivian shook her head to Ale while she mentioned Herald. "I think you have everything covered for the most part now, Your Majesty. But I trust that if the Domain picks up the pace, you will know what to do." She grinned proudly.

"Noted, I will call a meeting at very shortly." But, her finger went up in the air. "However, even though I will be conducting it, if you have the time, would you join us Your Majesty?" Considering it was the first official one, it may be a good idea.

Then Vivian realized that there was someone in need of assistance as if the word Daeva sparked the attention of her blood. "Okay, I really hate to step away, but there is a new family member and I need to get her settled. If you will please excuse me, I do not mean to be rude." Bowing to Ale, who would hopefully understand. "I will be in touch soon regarding further details."

Heading back to main thread for new Daeva person lol

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A gentle shake of her head, “No need to apologize. I always welcome input and questions.” She wanted people to approach her with concerns. “Court is just more of a time to be social and meet those who reside here. But I’m sorry if you feel you are not being kept up to date on what’s going on. Perhaps speaking with the Reeve on a personal basis will help. Let her know you want to be informed of how things are progressing and how you can best be of service.” She suggested. “I know when I was Reeve I enjoyed knowing who wanted to help.” It was an idea. “Though should a more pressing and dangerous security threat present itself, the Domain will be informed right away.” Keeping the Kindred around her safe was a top priority for her.

She did agree with Vivian though, should the Domain grow in size, things would have to be readdressed.

“If you would like me there I can move things around.”
    It wasn’t a yes or a no. She was open to the idea. But she also know people tended to keep quiet on concerns with the Prince in the room. “But I would want my presence to be disruptive.”

Her attention was pulled away by a weak Beast making itself known. Blackbird? Was that even a name? Either way, her Beast wanted to rend and tear the delicate flesh. But not now.

She simply observes for a moment and was surprised to see another enter. There was something familiar about this one. Had she resided in the Domain before? Either way, the blondes weak Beast stirring rage from her own.

A slight nod of her head as the bow was noted and her name.

She then looks back to Vivian with a nod of her head, “Of course.” Domain business called.

Watching Vivian make her way to the new Kindred, she wonders how long these faces will stay. So often they arrive and leave.

The smile was then turned to Mable, “Looks like it’s just us. How have you been? I feel like we haven’t talked in a while.”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you very much." Mable said as Vivian was drawn away.

"I will certainly talk with the Reeve, if I ever see her. She keeps missing court. As much as Mr. Davis was impertinent with his entrance, he at least was trying to help keep us safe. Reeve Takada or whatever her name is, never seems to be around when needed." Mable stops talking as she realizes she is not behaving well. "I'm sorry, your grace. I guess my frustration is getting a bit out of control." She gives a head bow.

"Anyway, I have been great. You may have heard I am working with Krieg to become a member of the Circle of the Crone. It is quite exciting for me. I feel like I have been working up to this moment all my life. I have also been working really hard to get to know everyone in the domain. And how have you been?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her lips form a hard-thin line, “It hasn’t gone unnoticed by me.” Was Mable hinting that Ale wasn’t paying attention to her Court and officers? “If you have an issue with the Reeve, we can discuss it in private. Otherwise there won’t be bad mouthing of a Court Officer without them being present and in a public setting.” It was just fucking rude.

She was joining the Crone? All in all, it seemed like it would be a good fit, given her limited understanding of the Circle.

“Congratulations. I look forward to seeing what you two are able to do with the Farm.”
    Maybe they could restore it. “There has been an influx of new faces lately, its been quite welcome.” New faces presented not only problems, but possibilities as well.

“Myself? Busy, though I should take some nights to myself more often.”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm sorry, I know that was rude of me. My temper got away for me for a moment. And I know it hasn't escaped your notice. Nothing does." Mable smiled.

"We have already begun the reconstruction. Though, I dare say it will be a smaller structure with added security."

"You should make sure to take time for yourself. Being Prince is like running a multi-million dollar corporation. Lots of wonderful stuff along with lots of headaches. Hopefully, I am not one of them."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Of course, nothing did. She didn’t make it to where she was by overlooking things.

“Lets try and reign that in while here.” There was no malice in her voice, just a friendly reminder. The matter was done.

Nodding, “Added security would be valuable. Has anyone figured how Dirge and the Brood got into the building with so many Kindred present? That’s always bothered me. If not, I’d suggest a thorough search to be safe.” She didn’t want a repeat performance. That was a mess.

Chuckling, “Running the family business way back when was a lot easier I can tell you that.” This was a larger mixing bowl of personalities. All vying for the top spot and to be noticed. “As of yet you haven’t been. But should that change, I’ll let you know.” A wink with some humor in her voice. “But you’re right, I need to take time for myself. Any recommendations?”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was glad that the Prince didn't seem really angry with her, "I will reign in my temper, promise. You know I try to keep in control with trying to keep a positive attitude, but sometimes others just know the buttons to push." She gave a sweet innocent smile.

"We are building a whole new building and will keep that very unsavory group in mind."

"So as to recommendations. You could come over to the potting shed and have a quiet night, feet up, petting kittens, and watching old movies with me. Or if you would rather, there are some beautiful chapels in a few of the cemeteries I do a little work in. I could let you in and show you some spectacular stain glass windows." Then Mable chuckled, "Of course going to the boxing club with me some night could be fun. Hit a few bags."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smirk, “Isn’t that the truth.” She knew about button pushers.

“Are there plans to take down the old building?”
    it seemed to make sense to tear it down. Unless they kept it up as some twisted memorial or something. But hell, whatever.

An eyebrow was raised, “Petting kittens?” did the Savage look like the petting kittens type? And chapels? What the hell did her Priscus do in her free time?

“I think we have obvious differences when it comes to relaxing. Nothing against your suggestions or anything.” But come on…looking at stained glass?

“I usually clean my guns, pin some butterflies or find a shady bar to hangout in and see what shows up. But yours are good too.”
    Just not for her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread