Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Twelve Minutes After Midnight

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

A Decade.

Can you believe it?

This site has been in existence for ten years ladies and gents. Not only is that amazing on it's own, it's downright miraculous in internet time. We've outlived the edition we play with, and we've outlived the publishing company that printed it. We've outlived the vaporware that the MMO they promised us would be made from our game. We've outlived the Dark Pack. We've outlived all the splinter sites made by they haters. We've

I'm honored to be even a small part of this community. Thanks to everyone who's put in the blood and sweat to make it what it is today and to all those who keep it's spirit alive and plots ticking along. I know I've grown as a person by knowing each and every one of you all, even those who are no longer playing. Regardless of if you've made one toon or twenty, you've each put a brick in this site.

I sincerely hope that, regardless of anything else, any disagreements we might have with each other, that we all can enjoy another ten years of stories.

@everyone
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Yes.

Yes. Indeed.

3. Likes Ruach, Benji, liked this post

So awesome!

5. Likes Ruach, Benji liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

It's hard to believe. Hard to believe we outlasted the 'big' sites. Hard to believe I've known some of you so damned long.

Not gonna lie, that list of names brought back a bunch of great, fun memories. And... I hope... that everyone will eventually have their own lists of names and wonderful memories to go with them.

Here's to another ten.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Verily tis a wondrous decade of tales worthy of many a bard. And I feel we all welcome the message from yon yellow tub of lard.

Hell, we've outlasted several MMORPGs so another ten years? Doable.

8. Likes Ruach, Benji, Yumyumcrow, Riks liked this post

Whoa! Such good memories! I somehow remembered the pass and wanted to say how much I miss you all!

10 years is a lot :-)

10. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
+ Reply to Thread