Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

+1
    SL
    PRE

Appreciators of beauty the both of them. The way they spoke of this Lucy girl made that clear. Clara took a drink without looking (the Tequila Sunrise) and downed it in one gulp while locking eyes with Emily. "Square up, Blue. I can and will out-drink you." Throughout the entire motion she coaxed precious Vitae to take in the drink momentarily. A parlor trick neonates used to pretend to themselves sometimes, but it had better applications with a bit of thought and a dash of creativity.

Emily's comments and subtle hints gave Clara pause. Was she trying to have it both ways? Clara giggled a bit to herself as she set her empty glass on the table. She's greedy. Watching Echo describe Lucy gave Clara a weird moment of lucidity around her own partners and what she left them with. "What an absolute-ly thrilling story," Clara's French tongue rolled easily enough, but now she was imitating Echo and the rolls came harder. Clara regarded Echo for a short while. "How do shots sound, Echo? I want to see you dancing when you're senseless," she said as she already waved the waitress over and ordered 6 shots of 3 different liquors for the table.

2. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Huh." What's that Emily? Are you jealous? Come on. This was never meant to be serious - you both agreed that. Let it go.

The werewolf watched Clara, grinning. "Oh really? Don't let my dainty lady-like ways fool you, I'm no slouch." And to prove her point, she takes the glass that matches her hair and demurely drains the glass, watching Clara just as Clara did before. She licks the drops of blue liquid from her lips, her gaze shifting from the brunette to the blonde, eyes sparkling.

"Oh, hell yeah!" Emily says excitedly as the shots arrive. "I probably should have savoured that drink more, our food will be here soon. Oh! Clara, you want anything?"
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Echo pats Emily on the hand after that vocalization. They weren't serious, and agreed to that. Sometimes, feelings came with actions.

Echo laughs! "Ha! Emily can easily out drink me! She might look like a lightweight, but I'm the one who wanted to come here and sober up." a snort, "Believe me, I tried to drink her under the table once....was not good for me the next morning."

Another laugh, but she snags a shot either way, downs it. "Steak's a'coming." a Nod, "So! You gonna join us carnivores or you a salad lass?"
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

5. Likes Xadun liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

(Imbibe)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Clara's shots arrived lined up in front of her. She pointed at the small glasses filled with not-Blood and said, "New diet." The VEGAN print on her sweater stretched out as she said this. She took one shot glass and downed it feeling nothing. She pushed two of the shot glasses Emily's way with a smirk. "One for before your dinner and one for after."

She then toyed with a shot-glass filled with liquid amber in manicured fingers. "And it's not like I'm against meat. Hunters eat prey and prey...well, they eat grass and get eaten. It's natural," she said as she focused her eyes on the ceiling. She then brought her big doe eyes to lock eyes with the blonde's mascara-heavy blues. "And steaks taste good. I actually might want some of yours before the night's out. If you'd let me taste."

She then asked Emily, "And what'd you order, Blue?"

Adding 1 Vitae expenditure from prev post.

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily just grins at Echo's confession. "Yep. First and last time she tried."

The werewolf looks around eagerly, her sensitive nose scenting the impending foods causing her to salivate. She swallows eagerly. "I got honeyed ribs. I can't wait." She grabs one of the shots and swallows it without a second thought. Clara's really trying here. I gotta be careful or they'll see something's up....
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Like duh!" she laughs smacking her forehead, "Can we just call this a blonde moment?" asked with a smirk.

"Yaaaaa, not trying that again, it's like dude. I had no idea someone so small could put that much away. But like, I can drink like a fish....ish I guess with Lovely Blue's better metabolism to have in consideration."

Fingers drum against the table, Echo's eyes follow them. Feeling weird and interesting that they're fingers for the moment.

"Oh ma gawd yus, those ribs sound amazing." Echo might have drooled a little, "But I was craving a steak. It's gonna be bloody. Ordered blue rare..." she says to the 'I'm going veganish' brunette.

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

+1
    SL
    PRE

Clara's big brown hues twinkled at Emily's bragging, "You haven't tried to out-drink me yet. Have another before your food. Here, I'll join you." She pushed one shot across the table to Emily and, waiting for her to put it to her lips, downed the glass of liquid amber in her own hand.

She then turned to face Echo. "Don't worry. I'm only just recently Vegan. Want to tempt me to break that promise of the night?" Echo spoke of Blood, but cow's blood didn't do it for Clara anymore. She couldn't remember a time where it really did. "Keep talking about your steak, maybe the idea of it will help sober Blue."

Clara turned back to the mechanic, pushed a last shot in front of her, and asked, "Ready for the last one before you eat your ribs?" No hint of drunkenness came from the perfectly poised girl.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur rolls her eyes at Echo taunting the vegan, but can't stop grinning. "So bad!"

She watches Clara with an amused "whatever you say" look, and matches her taking her amber shot with Emily's own clear one. "Don't encourage this one to tempt anyone for anything. She'll do it," she tells Clara, pointing at Echo, "And do it well. And gimme that!" Emily says, plucking up the shot with an inane grin. Holy hell! I'm actually feeling a buzz! Take THAT, werewolf metabillosm!

She swallows the other shot and smiles at the girls, enjoying the flush of warmth and momentary fuzziness of her senses before her stupid super-liver strips everything back out.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Echo grins, knocks back a shot and gives it her best go.

"Pan, hotter then hell. Hotter then the desert baked sands, hotter then sin and sensuality, sparks and sizzles at the raw meat touches down on it. Barely there. Just a breath, just enough to scar and bake the top most layer. Killin' what could kill ya, searing all the juice within, leaving what remains on the inside raw, and ready to be torn apart by lips and teeth." Echo articulates with a heady breath, eyes focuses upon the vixen wearing a vegan sweater.

She pulls away, "How's that for a dis-crip-tion?"

13. Likes Riks liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

+1
    SL
    PRE

The drink did nothing for Clara; watching Emily did bring out a pang of irrational jealousy. It's all right. It's fine. I know the best tonic and I can partake whenever I choose. "Blue. If you keep smiling like that all I'll want to do is please you to see that grin." The thought caused Clara to still with liquor she'd throw up later.

Then her eyes locked with the twin lapis lazuli orbs that Echo accentuated with deep dark pools of mascara. Her words stirred in Clara's heart alive with stolen life. Then the food arrived for the two of them. Clara grinned and kept her visage on Echo. "Great description. But I know you can't sell me on that steak just by eating it."

Then almost immediately she seemed to change her mind about the challenge. "You're both so pretty. And I think I've intruded enough. Shall I leave you to your carnivorous dinner and go to the vegan corner?"

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread