Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

In the small hours, when late became early and early was nearly late, there were those who's blood still thrummed, singing within their veins, they didn't want to loose momentum and retired. Hot a heavy, scent filling the air, Desire and need clinging to their skin.

...but for those who've had that very same tumble, it was now time to flee the choking heat of the clubs towards the sedate places just opening, or will always be open.

The party wasn't over, it just evolved.

Bell rings overhead as the Lioness enters with a prance, smelling like sweat and a whiskey she leads her friend with delightful benefits Emily Makerith to a table, a nearby waitress drops off menus and fills water glasses before she'd sent for coffee at the behest of the Lioness.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

2. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Book Keeping~

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily had to be lead. She knew exactly where she was going, she just kept dragging her heels because she loved watching Echo walk away. The scents were whirling, almost heady, which was good, a tiny voice in her head reminded her, given she was stone-cold sober, not matter how many beers, how many shots. She could almost taste the scents... smoke, whiskey, Echo's perfume.... Echo. The taste she really wanted again. A lusty growl raises unbidden in her throat as she watches her.... "friend" take her seat. The Ithaeur chews her lip as she sits herself.

"So many eyes watching you, and you still come away with me..." Emily purrs happily, taking a sip of water as Echo orders. "Coffee huh? Wanting to keep me awake for something, Blondie?" Emily teases with just a hint of hope, not letting go of Echo's hand. Her roaming eyes roll over Echo unashamedly.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

A near a purr that can escape her glamour masked throat sounds, Desire sang whenever she was around Emily, nuanced in a way that varied from the sweat soaked arousal she was used to. There were layers, flavours...this was what it was like to cultivate a garden, wasn't it?

"Now, I wonder what that could be.." she trails off with a grin.

Primly she opens the menu, "Now, dah-ling, what are we having? Late dinner? Early breakfast? Mimosas before noon?" a giggle.

7. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily brushes a blue lock out of her eyes, smiling. "Oh, I dunno.... I'm sure we could think of something."

"We could have one after the other," she suggests, eyebrows twitching. "I could eat though. And I could do with another drink with that coffee," She plucks up a second menu and begins scanning the lists, peeking over it at her date casual lover Friend.

At least I know I'll see this one again after tonight... she thinks with a little wistfulness, before shaking the thought from her head.

"I.... I just wanted to thank you, babe. I really needed this. A good night out, I mean." Emily sighs contentedly, gently running her foot against Echo's leg. "Well. Among other things." She stares at the menu. "We should do this more. I just have fun with you around, y'know?" She smiles, a little sheepishly. "Hey, I never asked. How'd you get a name like Echo, anyway? Did you choose it?"

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Oh most definitely," Echo near purrs back.

"After expending all that energy on the dance floor, a moment to refuel is needed no?" she smirks, looking through her own menu. Then deliberately with an unconcerned air, "I did have plans dah-ling, didn't we?"

She wondered if this would come up, when this would come up. There was a reason why she committed to the Lost, and played with the humans.

"Ah, well, it's not what my mama called me, but it's a name someone else did." Echo shuttered, "I was in an...abusive relationship." kidnapped and left to die in the same breath, forced to kill and love and torn apart. "Narcissistic bitch, remade me in her image, kept calling me - "

My Echo

"So I took it as mine. It's a badge as much or more then a wound now. A reminder too." she nods, "Emily because it's pretty? Or Has the Makerith clan been using it time and time again?"

11. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, absolutely." Emily smiles softly. "You are still so bad! Don't got changing our plans now - Unless it means more dancing."

Echo's reveal has Emily feeling strangely defensive of her friend. The hint of a gutteral growl rumbles in Emily's chest. "Oh, Echo... sweetie." She looks down into her glass of water, not sure what to say, but squeezes Echo's hand gently.

"So, you took it to get control back. Show they didn't define you," she nods, then a blush just graces her cheeks. "Pretty? Heh. Uh.... I dunno where I got it. Dad just said 'I had to call you somethin'.' I mean, I don't think it's a family name." She ponders, and takes the newly-arrived coffee. "I always tried to be memorable for more'n a name, y'know? Like someone I know... She grins, running her foot along Echo's leg again.

Her eyes light up while looking at the menu. "Oooh... ribs. Yes. I want ribs. What you want Blondie?"

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Dah-ling, we'll be dancing all right." a cheeky little wink.

A shiver runs up Echo's spine at the gravely tone running through Emily's words. "It was a while ago. I'm getting better." no one who knew Echo would ever say she was better, and those were just the hummies she ran around with. "That I did. I'm stronger now then I was, I just gotta, keep on, keeping on. Yeah?" a smile, tinted with memories, but a smile all the same.

"Just your dad then?" she asks, pouring sugar into her coffee, "Haha, some only know me by my name." though admittedly those were few. Spring's a reputation to uphold!

"Ribs, Mmm! Those sound good, but I've my eye on the steak and eggs, blue rare. Thanks darling." she says and transitions into ordering as the waitress passed by, notepad in hand.

15. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah. You gotta keep going. Changing it up to get over the problems," Emily nods. "Well, if you wanna talk... I seem to be the ear for a lot of my friends." Tristan. Viola. Hell, It's only a matter of time before Chris I guess. "Maybe I can be yours too, if you need it."

She grins. "Yeah, not so charged as yours, but what can I say, I always was a Daddy's girl." She pulls the sugar playfully from Echo's grasp and adds a couple of cubes to her own. "If they do, that's their loss."

The Ithaeur's eyebrow jumps up at the order. "Really? You like it bloody?" She sounds amazed rather than accusatory. "Girl after my own heart." That's a thought. Maybe we should get the pack together to hunt something real It'd be nice for a simple chase for once. Echo hardly counts as a hunt. How can it when your quarry clearly wants to be caught? Emily gives her order and turns back to Echo, smiling serenely and eyes sparkling.

17. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"An ear hmm?" she hums, "Would be mighty kind of you, lovely. But I can think of a few things that'll tend to my hurts." she purrs. Emily didn't deserve to know the horrors of her life. her Durance. She didn't need to know about the Searing Sun, the Scorching Sand and She Who Mauls.

A smile, soft and tender, "Well, I'm sure he was very, very happy to have his Mechanic Princess at his elbow learning the trade."

She hums again, allowing the blue haired women to usurp her control of the sugar.

"After your own heart eh?" she smirks, "Then you're after mine." she teases with a smirk. "I've grown to enjoy a nice bloody steak, there's just something about it." Like the mouthfuls of fresh meat, a blood streaking down her muzzle, praised by The Lady of Slaughter. Yeah, there was something about a bloody steak.

19. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread