Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a smile as John joined them, “Hey John.” Greets the Nix. And you heard right!” but she was curious to what he knew about the Hedge, she didn’t think they’d ever talked about it.

Looking back to Nana, “Maybe we can get you a stock of the various fruits you need. But come to think of it, I’ve never brought fruit out of the Hedge, does it need anything special to keep?” it was an honest question. She’d never done it.

Sasha spoke of her singing? That was unexpected, but flattering! “Oh, how sweet of her. I used to perform at her club when I first arrived.” It helped her get on her feet. “I think someone mentioned maybe having a talent show of sorts. And I agree with you one hundred percent, I enjoy seeing other Lost show their talents. Perhaps we should make sure that happens at some point.” Though maybe she’d sit out of it. Not that she wasn’t quite proud of her voice, but she didn’t want to discourage someone else.

“Oh, well we have bubble tea as well as regular tea for those not so inclined to coffee or caffeine. And if you’re more comfortable paying, then I will graciously accept.” At least Nana knew it was not required.

It didn’t sound like anything she would ever be interested in. But it was something that someone had to do. “I must say, not everyone is cut out for that type of work. So we are very lucky to have you among our members. Do you have a place you intend to practice? Or is it more wherever you are needed?” she was kinda curious.

As Nana turns her questions to John, the Treasured turns her attention to him once again.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

He listened to the two Lost conversation. Nana made a valid point of getting the conversation back on track. He simply nodded. "I have not, because I want to go over prepared." He answered with a uncharacteristic seriousness. "We need to find stable gates before venturing over. The second best strategy to dealing with The Hedge is don't get caught. The first best strategy is never let them know that you were there."

"I'd like to make a map of the Hedge Gates in the area. Then we're really cautious about where we step into."

N
    Nana

“It’s much like regular fruit.” She offered to Sera’s question. “It can be dried or treated to be made to last longer. Though, much like its mundane counterpart, it’s best picked only when needed. I would be very thankful if you’d bring me any particularly strange ones that you might stumble on though. Every extra bit to study can yield unexpected results.”

She smiled in shared agreement for making some sort of showcase happen eventually. “I think that would be wonderful. Do let me know if any dates would work better than others. John already knows that I am not shy about encouraging others to express their talents.” She glanced to the Darkling with that before back to the Fairest. “I was quite forward with Queen Sasha when it came to that. I’m looking forward to Winter’s festivities as much as Autumn’s as a result.”

“That’s flattering, though I don’t have an official license, mind.” She admitted, certainly not to the degree she practiced but any of her mortal credentials were also tied up by her Fetch. “So, I do try to keep on my feet. The tricks I’ve picked up along the way mean that I can make due without need for the usual equipment. I’m as likely to work simply from my van as anywhere else.”

She then turned her focus fully on John with his input. “Hm, all very sensible points. Though, in my experience – such as it is, the Hedge is fickle. There can only ever be so much planning to be done before experience must be tested.” She hummed gently in consideration of a map of the Hedge Gates. “That would be wise. It’s my understanding that there is a Trod at Capitol Park and then another known gateway in the tunnels beneath Funderland. Still, a more thorough understanding of the area would be to everyone’s benefit. Do either of you know any of us to have a particular gift in finding them? A patrol would certainly would do well having them on board.”

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

He made some good points, but was he worrying too much?

“Last time I wandered over was for a traveling Market. Got what I needed and was able to make it back without any trouble. Now I know, that won’t always be the case.” She knew. “And nothing wrong with wanting to go over prepared, plus a map would be really helpful.”

So it kept like regular fruit, good to know. “Again I’m going to show my lack of fruit knowledge again here, but do they usually grow in the same spot? Or favored type environment? Because if they do, then perhaps John’s idea of making a map of the gates can be extended to the fruits as well. That is of course, if they grow in the same areas and not randomly.” Which would suck, cause then finding them would be super annoying. “But then again, that hinges on the hedge playing nice and not changing just to spite us. Which is does. So bad idea!” it sounded good in her head, until she remembered how the hedge was.

“But I will certainly keep an eye out. So going in with you would let me see the ones you know, and then I can keep an eye out for ones that look different.” See, trying to help.

“I think we can figure something out that works for everyone. We have plenty of places at our disposal to use, it’s just figuring out the finer details. Which shouldn’t be a problem.”
    She loved planning parties. “Spring has thrown some great parties, and I’ve been working every day to come up a way to outdo our last one.” Cause Spring had to throw the best parties. It was their thing.
    “Do you have any talents you’ll be showcasing? Or is that a secret and we get to be surprised?” surprises were great!

“That’s really great. Being able to work in any setting makes your skills invaluable to any Freehold. Don’t get me wrong, I hope to never need that level of aid, but if I do, I’m glad to know it would be with someone as skilled as you.” She knew some Springs could heal, but it was never her thing.

Shaking her head, “I don’t know. It’s actually never really come up in conversation now that I think about it. I’ve gone though the one in the tunnels, and I’m not eager to walk back into it. It, um,” a pause, a blink, a faraway look before refocusing again, “wasn’t a nice experience.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

0 Scenes

3 Days left in the Motley Mixer

J
    John Doe

To Nana, "At the moment, no. I'm honing my perception for Hedge Gates. I expect to be able to pick them up clearly fairly soon." He smiled with confidence. "With permission of the higher-ups, I'd like to patrol the area. Like I said before, the better prepared we are before we go in, the better off we'll be when we actually crossover."

Then to Sera, "I'd like for myself and whoever goes over to be comfortable that each Lost in the operation won't crack under pressure. All that those horror stories about rookies going bonkers has a pretty firm foundation in reality."

He then addressed both of them,"It'd be a good idea to invest in Hedge Dueling, too. If we run into a situation where we need to engage in a formal duel against whatever is over there, having that practice would be helpful."

N
    Nana

Nan wasn't at all perturbed by Sera's lack of knowledge in the Wyrder fruits, if anything it gave her the chance to sort through her own understanding. "Groves are known to form. In many ways they are like us. They retain certain natural properties as the Wyrd, like dreams, seems to pull from the world as inspiration rather than wholly create on its own. They even change seasonally. Though, that's something I'm not entirely sure is a factor of the Hedge itself or a result of our own influence."

"No -- no."
    The idea that she had any performance skills brought another rasping laugh out of her. "Diction was the only appreciable social trait I was expected to maintain during my time with Them. I could recite some poetry or the like though, an offering in exchange for seeing any other talents -- perhaps put others at ease to shine as a result."

John's commitment to growth was inspiring. “Oh, well do please let me know how that progresses. We all have something of a sense in the matter, but I’d be fascinated to hear what your training yields. Hearing if there are any particulars to it would be helpful for us all.” She smiled at hearing that he was keen to following rules. “I have always found it better to ask permission rather than forgiveness, any phrases aside. There still isn’t anyone formally in charge of security around here though, is there? Perhaps this would be a chance to position yourself as such.”

The idea of Hedge Dueling only brought a tilt of her head and a hum of consideration. “Hm – I suppose. I’m afraid I’ve only ever known the practice to be employed between our own kind. Once in a position to demand a formal duel, the odds are likely already stacked. Still, it wouldn’t hurt. I’d happily attend any of your trainings, should you be interested, just to be sure no incidental injury is of any real consequence.”

With that she opened up her purse to pull out her phone, clicking a button on the side of the cheap brick that it was to check the time. “This has been lovely. But I don’t want to turn into a pumpkin.” She smiles up to Sera as she returns her phone. “I’m glad to have finally met you, dear. I’ll be sure to pay a visit to your café soon.”

She then waved to the pair as she carefully made her way back off the carousel.

Nana's heading out for the main thread

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Patrol the area? She supposed it was logical for someone to be keeping an eye on the local gates.

“I didn’t realize you were interested in patrolling the area.” Was John able to fight? “Anyways, I think it’s a good time.” Cause they may or may not have created an enemy when they killed that hob thing.

“How do you propose we get comfortable with whoever is going in? I already train a bit with Quick, and I trust him to have my back in any situation.” Despite his good looks, Quick could hold his own. But she also knows there was more to defending yourself than your fists, Contracts played a huge part.

Hedge Dueling? “Have to say, never gave much thought to Hedge Dueling. I’ve seen it, and it gets nasty. Nothing to take lightly. But practice isn’t something to take lightly either.” Those could go wrong.

She then nods to Nana, “That’s good to know. I’m really curious to learn more about the fruit from you if you’d be so inclined.” It was something new. New was good and fun.

Smiling, “Reciting poetry is beautiful to hear. Sometimes hearing it from someone else gives it new life and emotion. I would very much like to hear it.” Not every talent was singing or dancing.

Nana made an excellent point, they had no Groundskeeper. Was John seeking that position? She would certainly support his bid for it, but she was just surprised.

It was getting late wasn’t it?

The smile returned, “It was nice getting to know you, I look forward to talking more soon.” Her tone genuine. Despite her severe presence, Nana was quite pleasant.

With Nana leaving, she turns to John, “It's kinda getting late isn’t it? Wanna duck out and find some place open late that serves greasy food?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.