Motley Mixer (Oneiromancy)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

0 Scenes

3 Days left in the Motley Mixer

P
    Peter Wright

Peter listened to their explanations before responding. Peter suspected Rhodes had never given a 'short' answer in his life. "I think I've been tempted before. Once or twice. I'm not sure if it's some non-committal nature within me or just a desire to remain with that outside view. But yeah, I totally get like, the connection to the emotion and the research and lore and all that stuff. That's all really interesting. I'm glad it works for both of you." He looked up, his mind wandering. "Maybe it is the autonomy. Who knows? Maybe I'll decide one day," he said with a playful smile. "Can't be indecisive forever."

Is that what Rhodes wanted to hear? The possibility for conversion? Could Peter be converted? Was Fear his connection? His mind continued to wander. He rarely thought about how he felt about the Keepers, other than that they were monstrous. The bigger problem—the deep concern buried within Peter's mind that he never voiced—was that maybe he was monstrous all along. Where would Anger or Fear or Desire or Sorrow be? Where did they even fit in for him? Did he need them at all? And when would Peter stop asking questions and start answering his own? Hard to answer questions when you're not even sure what's true and what's false.

B
    Blink

"Whelp, we don't live forever so go ahead a ride that fence til you die" Blink laughed. "Nothing wrong with it. Not at all." She said reassuringly.

Blink couldn't help but let out a bit of a yawn, it was getting a bit late after all and she had a hot date with bed. Still, that didn't involve any of that dream-stuffs. "It is crazy, how much time as passed. Didn't even notice."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes listened to Peter give a twisting, evasive response - one he had heard from Courtless before that suggested he didn't know what he wanted. And if you don't know that... well. A court was a vow of commitment as much as ideals. Perhaps Peter simply didn't have that - a more temparate nature, one he usually saw in Winter or Autumn. Still. They had shared interests. It would be good to get to know him better.

"Yes, it does seem to be getting on, though I'm more a night-owl than anything," Rhodes smiles that charming smile. "Still, congratulations again Blink. Even if we've made no Motleys, we've all found some common grounds together - that is worth a lot." He slides off the horse and pats it on the muzzle. "I might see if anyone is willing to carry on into the evening. I'm rather enjoying myself, and seems a shame to stop now."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

P
    Peter Wright

Peter offered a chuckle at Blink's words. "I doubt I'm going to ride the fence forever. Just need to figure out which emotion I connect with the most I guess."

At Blink and Rhodes' mention of time Peter looked down at his watch. "Oh shoot, you're right. I should probably be heading home. I had a great time talking to both of you. My number," he said, patting his jacket. "I don't think I gave my number...did I?" He couldn't remember, but would he trust it even if he did? Instead of worrying he gave both of them his contact information. "Let me know when you want to do the dream training or if you just want to chat. For now," he said, throwing up a light salute, "have a good night."

Peter returns to main thread.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.