Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Barnabas to Sasha

THREADID
    B
    Barnabas

Just a call, not an obligation.

The Beast told himself this over and over as the phone dialed out to Sasha continued to

Ring...

Ring...

S
    Sasha

Picking up her cell between classes, the Dancer answered the phone. "Hello, can I help you?" The number wasn't in her phone, and she assumed it was something business related.

B
    Barnabas

"Ahoy!" Came a chipper response as a voice spoke into Barnabas' ear.

Then a rather curiously long pause. "Thanks for picking up," he said bashfully before remembering he hadn't introduced himself. "Name's Barnabas. New here, or well, it has been a while...and I just wanted to, uh, meet. With you...concerning Funderland's hedges?"

S
    Sasha

Although the person on the phone wouldn't see it, Sasha snapped her head to the side with the sudden ahoy expression. "Hello Barnabas." She said still with a smile. "Yes, we can meet of course. I am sure Funderland's landscaping should be addressed." She didn't want to say the word again over the phone, and hopefully the new guy would get the idea.

B
    Barnabas

Barnabas nodded at each sentence. He then said, "Thank you." She had said Hello Barnabas. Not hey or hi or how ya doin' but Hello. "Thank you for making the time. How does the Arcade Library sound? At <time and date>?"

S
    Sasha

The Fairest shook her head, even though he may not have heard her. "Actually, I would prefer to meet at the Mirror Maze tomorrow, please." The Dancer didn't even know where that Library was, and she wanted to keep new changelings at Funderland just in case she needed to show them around. "It's in the Funderland park. The directions are <address>. I will have some beverages if you'd like when you arrive."

Sorry Riks , I need to make sure I am not going over my limits with scenes

B
    Barnabas

It's not like Barnabas was up to anything in particular. "Sure, that works for me!" What sort of beverages? Barnabas wanted to ask but abstained. "I'll see you then!"

No worries, Selena . For some reason I thought opening the thread would be easier for you but I didn't think to look at your Scenes. Thanks for starting the thread!

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.