When Victoria Stamford enters her dressing area at the Asylum, she finds a box, wrapped in brown paper on her dressing table. It is addressed to her and has the Asylum address written on it in flowing script.

Who could this be from? I wasn't expecting anything. She thought to herself as she reached for it and then spent a moment looking at the hand writing on the package. She carefully opened the wrapping and then after cutting the tape on the box opened the lid and looked inside.

She does not recognize the handwriting as anyone that she knows. As she opens the box, she finds a smaller box inside wrapped in gold paper with a nice red ribbon wrapped around it and a large red bow. The bow is almost bigger then the box itself. There are also a bunch of little Styrofoam popcorns inside, as if the box was sent by mail.

Odd. I don't suppose that I would be lucky enough to find that it's from a secret admirer.
Victoria sighed heavily and continued her line of though. I just hope it doesn't blow up or leak something gross on me.
She picked up the package and turned it over examining each side and then carefully opened this one the same way as the first. Once the lid is open she peers inside without reaching in or touching anything.

The box is small enough to fit in the palm of her hand. She undoes the wrapping to reveal a black velvet jewelry case. Inside are a pair of white gold earings set with diamonds in an intricate rose pattern. Under the top lid of the jewelry case is a small note. The note reads:

To: Victoria Stamford

She stared at the card and the earrings for some time without touching either. Who the hell is GM and what does he/she/it want with me? Hm...beware of Greeks baring gifts. Maybe someone with the sight can help me find out who this G.M. is. I'll have to contact Harpy Naetesh.

With that final though she snapped the case closed and tucked it away someplace safe. She then pulled out her cell phone to give Ishani a call.