Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

+1
    SL
    PRE

The stage was set with two masked ladies; one bound and suspended in leather and chains, the other lounging on a bed of crimson satin. The bound girl had a black blindfold mask on and was gagged. The girl beneath her cradled a riding crop. Both wore leather bodices. The Asylum reeked of sex and the anticipation of it but the show wasn't sexual. It was sensual and so much better for it. Intoxicating.

The only music in the club was set to the performers' contortions and the club was quietly captivated. The crowd around her dressed to show how they should be received. Latex and costumes and body paint. Their bodies were billboards and their fashion advertisements: I want to be loved, I want to love you, I want someone for the night, I take cash only. The honesty in the room was so strong it was palpable.

Clara sat at a booth alone. She was taking in the show and didn't want to hunt here. She wore a latex dress made of a black top and pink skirt and Nikes. This place was thrilling. Not just because of the false life pulsing in her dead veins. It was like everything pulsing just beneath the surface at the Nox but out and open. If Clara didn't know better, she'd think the club was designed for Kindred.

Kindred. The word and watching the helpless girl brought thoughts of John to the forefront. On a whim she cancelled on Leaves with no excuse--he was wrapped around her finger and just offered to give her a ride if she needed one. She then dialed John's number and pressed it up to her ear.

2. Likes JonReeves liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

1 Vitae for Blush of Life book-keeping

J
    John Davis

Davis arrived at the place Clara had invited him. He promised Clara he would be in a suit to remain clean and that he was. Though he didn't get the references and requests from autographs by the Kine. As he looked around at the scenes before him, the cigar he had between his lips nearly fell to the floor.

Davis nearly turned and left thinking he had come to the wrong place. Then he saw Clara in the corner. It looked like she had skinned a pink baby seal and made a dress out of it. Worse it looked four sizes too small.

Being a man of his word he made his way to Clara's booth, careful not to touch anything or anyone. Partly because the place looked more unclean than the sewers. Hell, the cat houses of centuries ago were likely cleaner. The other part was he didn't want to stain his white three-piece suit.

"Clara, I do believe am once more poorly attired for the occasion. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't slavery abolished. There are more whips and chains in here than at Calvin Candie's Mandigo farm in Chickasaw County."

If only the kine behind that recent movie that Candyland was a real place. Maybe the writer was Kindred and knew that. Maybe the writer knew or was Calvin Candie. It wouldn't be the first breach of tradition through moving pictures. Thought Davis. He then recalled a vague memory that the writer of that movie also wrote another about Kindred on the Mexican border. Maybe he is Kindred or a rogue ghoul.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

It had been a while since she had been inside the Asylum. The last time, she witnessed the end to the potential of eternity. The display on stage did little to stir an emotional response from the diminutive Lord, hell even watching another kindred meeting there end in Asylum only brought the simplest and fleeting pleasure.

Something did cause an eruption of emotions, the presence of other predators and the feeling was a murderous rage. She kept the feeling tightly restrained, recognizing one from the Nox, while the other was completely foreign to her. The tiny blond eyes rested on them for a moment. Maybe it was an unconscious urge of the beast to challenge inferior predators that carried her in a beeline towards the booth. The herd swirled around her, displaying a similar unconscious behavior to avoid a predator in their midst.

"Evening." She said loudly over the sounds of the club, which was enough to be heard by the duo. As she drew closer, she did not need the same volume to be heard and reduced accordingly.

"Ashley." She offered the two her name. "Am I interrupting?" Ashley glanced between the two. She held not real qualms about leaving them to their own devices. The old Carthian Lord was merely getting acquainted with old hunting grounds and the predators that roamed them.
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

6. Likes JonReeves, Riks liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

+1
    SL
    PRE

Clara lounged in her booth, buffed advances by kine, and let the background thrum of the music fill her senses. The pulse of the club was just as strong. She shut her eyes. So distracted she was when she felt the familiar tug of excitement in her gut. She opened one eye to see Davis in a white suit. With the sight of him she soothed her darker impulses.

"You're right. Slavery is voluntary here. Now sit." It had been a little over a month since Vivian had called her meeting and Clara had yet to discuss any of it with John. She leaned in over the table and asked in a low voice, "John. Don't take this the wrong way--are you due for eclipse?" The First Estate's euphemism for torpor. Discussing the delicate matter in his language might make the bitter pill easier to swallow. She had to ask now, before any slights might make him clam up.

Then a third Beast pressed into Clara's view. She saw her as quickly as she was seen. The blonde beauty introduced herself as Ashley and Clara stifled her own response to tear her throat out. The Blood was strong in the three of them. Clara was strong. She didn't have to prove anything.

"Clara," she said in response. She motioned towards an empty spot in the booth. "Not at all. Join us, if you'd be so inclined." And tell me why I've never seen you at Court was left unstated.

J
    John Davis

Davis hesitated on Clara's command but to date, she had not made any moves that indicated violence toward him, so he nodded and took a seat across from her.

"Eclipse? That is a dark drink I have already partaken. I don't think I will have another for some time. Not until I have found a cousin with an acceptable blood type to help with an anemic condition I may soon suffer." Davis hoped his veiled words effectively protected the masquerade of their kind and still conveyed the message he intended to give to Clara.

Davis was preparing to continue when a third beast caused his to rouse. Once more he wished he was allowed to have his guns or even his cane. He had heard rumors of plastic firearms that were just as effective and didn't set off those beepers at the door. I will have to look into those.

Davis stood at the arrival of another female kindred. He removed his hat and bowed with one hand across his front and the other across his back. "Colonel John Jefferson Davis. Please, join us. I don't believe we have had the right honor and pleasure of making acquaintances."

Too much? Never. He thought.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

With that, she gave a nod to both. A hand slid down her backside, holding the fabric of her skirt in place as she settled into the booth. "Fans of Fifty Shades?" Ashley quickly joked as she leaned forward to prop her elbows on the table and rested her chin upon her hands.

"This place has changed little." Ashley's eyes glanced to the side, towards the herd and their antics. Granted, last time she was here, there was a big-fucking-cage and a complete lack of presence of these deviants. Honestly, this all looked like something that would be right up Belle's ally. For a moment, she wondered how the Dominatrix was doing, but just as quickly realized she didn't fucking care.

"You two been here long?" Ashley's blue eyes flicked back between the two.

Social Combat

10. Likes JonReeves liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

+1
    SL
    PRE

Clara quirked a brow at John's statement. Vinculum, maybe? Or did John just admit to some esoteric Bloodline?

There was a lot to dig in there, but not much she'd discuss openly in front of the relative unknown that called herself Ashley. Clara adjusted in her seat; her flush skin giving the barest hint of heat in the latex she was encased in. Fifty Shades. The reference went right over Clara's head, but she could insinuate well enough. "I'm a fan of any place where inhibitions are set aside," she said, letting her voice linger on the softer syllables.

Ashley was watching the place as Clara might observe an old gathering spot; spotting the differences. "Only just got here," she said with a nod towards the show. "And what brings you here, Ashley? Business or pleasure?"

12. Likes JonReeves, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    J
    John Davis

Grey? But... Davis started to have an internal monologue but then opted to vocalize. "I'm sure the light in here is a bit on the dark side. The suit is white. Perhaps the lightest shade of gray." Perhaps this new one is color blind?

"I do say it has changed a lot. Madame Ah Toy would never let her girls walk around like this. My gawd! What are those two gentlemen doing?" Davis had to look away as two men in black speedos began to rub up on each other.

"I think I may have been here long enough. Inhibitions set aside or not cousin C, this place does not seem an appropriate place to socialize in this manner." Returning to Ashley, "Indeed, what brings you beautiful ladies to such a... for Pete's sake! Give me that!" Davis takes a bullwhip and riding crop from a passing waiter. "Perfectly good gear being abused in such a manner. Why I never in all my days." The waiter stopped and tried to get the equipment back.

"You can go." He ordered the waiter. "No you may not have it back and I have a right mind to use it on you if you don't go." Davis gawked at the waiter's response of excitement at the thought of being whipped by the Colonel. "Now get!" The waiter paused, pouted, and left.

"Now where were we... ah yes, Ashley..." Davis tucked the whip and crop inside his jacket. "What brings you to such a place as this?"

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley's head tilted to the side, resting more upon her right hand as she watched the display. It made sense to her, in a way. She had seen other fragile minds unable to withstand the decades and centuries. The wardrobe was the first tell. Still it was what it was, many were broken with time, some just hid it better than Colonel.

Ashley let out a slight laugh. "The business or pleasure dichotomy." Her eyes flicked upwards to a memory of being asked that question before in Sacramento and it brought a smile. "I do not believe one is exclusive to the other."

With that, the tiny lord sat up straight, head coming off her hands and her elbows dropping to her side, leaving her hands upon the table. "It seems like I was here only yesterday."

"First time ever coming to Sacramento was back in 2012." Even that, seemed like last week. "I've been away on business and pleasure and am back for the same. I will say, though, that quite so much has changed in just a couple of years."

"I feel as if I am digressing." She apologized. "To put simply, I am trying to acquaint myself with what all has changed."

Social Combat

15. Likes Dark Passenger, JonReeves liked this post
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread