Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick is... pretty much beside himself. He has so much to tell the ridiculously good looking Fairest. His confidant. Speaking, of course, about Seraphina . He can't help but wonder if he's spending time with every Season except his own. But he just shrugs to himself as he wraps his hands for the coming event. It's still almost unbearably hot outside, but Quick isn't about to waste the effort and Glamour to do something about it. Plus it might not even work, and that would just be embarrassing. Well, for him. Internally. Nobody else would have any idea.

Quick blinks.

He's getting sidetracked. So he brings his thoughts back to the purpose of his meeting: to share some very interesting news with Sera. And, hopefully, have a challenging match in the ring. He'd gone through the effort of getting a full-fledged membership at this gym; the same gym from both of their previous bouts. Which makes it just a little easier to 'reserve' the ring. Though this time around, he brought a plug-in air freshener. 'Summer Breeze'. Which pretty much just masks some of the gym's funk with a vague-ish mixed drink smell. Something citrusy.

With his hands wrapped - but before ​he puts on his gloves - he takes out his phone for a quick selfie. The 'before' picture will definitely be better than the 'after'. Even if he wins. Which, let's face it: he probably will.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Book keeping!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

It had been a while since she got to spar with Quick. He was much more fun to fight than the other guys at the gym. For one, he didn’t take it personally if she got a good hit on him and pout. Oh how she hated that!

Black yoga pants and a purple tank top was her outfit for the day. Nothing too fancy, she wasn’t trying to impress anyone with her outfit. Not that it didn’t look good, cause it did. Pretty much everything looked good on her. Her hair was up in a simple ponytail today, and her gym bag was slung over her shoulder.

Smiling as she spotted Quick, she drops the bag and waves, “Hey stranger! Where’ve you been lately?” she asks as she digs out her own tape from the bag.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick looks up from his phone and smiles. There she is.

"All over the place. Basically. Been hitting lots of clubs in my spare time." And doing all of that generally obligatory stuff in between. Meet and greet. Help new people settle in. But he leaves all that out. It would probably sound pretty boring.

"Actually paying for a full-time membership here. If you can believe it." As if to illustrate the point, his head sweeps the room and takes in all its lack of charm. "Might be able to hold on to it for a while. At least until, you know, the owner catches on and starts charging extra."

He puts the phone away and starts putting on both gloves. "What about you? How's business?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She finishes the taping as she listens, tossing the roll back in the bag and entering the ring.

“Have to say, you had me worried. I thought you left town or something.”
    It was the truth, “But next time you’re hitting the clubs, call me! Haven’t had a good night on the town in a little while.” Getting out would be good.

“Really?” her eyes look around as well, “Is it worth it? I’m pretty happy with my gym, but I’m open to joining a different on if it’s a better investment.” A soft chuckle, “Oh, that will come. It always does.” Seemed like prices were always going up.

Picking up some gloves, she begins to put them on as well, “Oh, can’t really complain. But I didn’t realize how much would go into it! I won’t lie though, I love it.” Being her own boss was awesome! “We added bubble tea, been a huge hit so far.”

A shrug as she hit the gloves together, making sure her hands were snug, “Afraid there isn’t anything too exciting to report.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking embarrassed, Quick rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry. Time's just going by. Fast. Don't want you to think I forgot about you."

"Worth what it's worth."
    he says with a shrug. "Save up a little money and I might look for a better place. Somewhere exclusive instead of just... unpopular."

Quick taps both of his gloves together, testing how much spring and give the padding is giving him. Satisfied, he throws his arm across his chest and gives his shoulder a stretch. "Doesn't surprise me that it's going strong. Market for it is pretty good. Plus the management is pretty capable." He winks. "Glad you're enjoying it."

He switches arms. "Met someone. By the way." It's just too good of a baited comment. And he drops it like it's no big deal. Other than a grin creeping at the corner of his mouth.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Did she want him to be embarrassed? Yup. He disappeared.

“Uh huh.” Replies the skeptical Nix, “Well I kinda did, plus I was worried. Just don’t do that again without a heads up. Cause I don’t want to rally the troops to find you if you’re simply out enjoying life.” A wink, seemed all was forgiven.

“Unpopular isn’t too bad, it makes for a less crowded gym. Which means less of a headache if you want to get in, get a work out done, and leave. The more popular it is, the more people, which means crowed equipment and people wanting to talk. Not against talking, but there are days where I just want to get my workout done.” But maybe that was just her.

“Oh, I wouldn’t say capable, just able to adapt and learn on the fly.” A laugh as she stretches as well. “It’s been a welcome challenge, something different.” And different was always good.

There was a pause in movement, “Really? And that’s all you plan to say?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

The line of his mouth tightens when a - let's face it - honest response is given. Sera isn't mincing words. She's one of the few people he wouldn't just blow off for doing so, too. He's visibly relieved when she shoots him a wink, dissolving a little of the uncomfortable tension.

"Give me some time and I'll have my own thing going. Definitely exclusive over unpopular. Cleaner, nicer. And maybe I screen who gets to come in. Just a thought." It's not the first time he's considered opening a place. Heck, Sera was able to do it. And it too off pretty well, if he's any judge. But then... pursue one dream and you give up another. "Don't take it too seriously." he says with dismissive shake of his head.

"Little advice from a professional? Ditch the humble act. Own your success. If you feel the need to act all 'I'm no big deal' around everyone else? That's cool. But not around me. Don't feel like you have to."
    Confidence is his language; from life before and after Arcadia. Sera's definitely someone with good cause to be confident.

"Of course not." he says with a sheepish grin. "But we've got to keep it interesting. As always." There's a little pause, and his smile mutes a tad bit. "Not a game this time, though: win or lose, I'll tell you. But after our match." Which, of course, is a game unto itself. Let's be real. Promised secrets will probably both inspire and distract the Nix during the match.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She catches the line his mouth formed, did she hit a nerve? Not that she felt bad, she was just speaking the truth.

“Ah! That’d be a great tool, screen who gets to go in.” a nod of her head in approval, “I could get behind that. Cause let me tell you, there are some creepy people out there that totally use the gym as a cover to gawk and be, just, you know, creepy.” It was the best word for it. “Aw, why not?” she pressed, “You could do it.” if she could open a coffee shop, he could open a gym.

Now that was unexpected. “An act? You think this is an act?” she asks with a smirk, “There are things I refuse to be humble about, my looks for one, and my voice. Cause I can own any room with that. And together? Almost unstoppable. But when it comes to my coffee shop and what I’ve accomplished, I am humble. Cause I wouldn’t have been able to do it with the support and push from friends. But don’t worry, I don’t put on an act with you, you are one of the few people I can be me around. Though it does suck that you think it’s an act.” Why couldn’t she be humble? Was it because she was gorgeous with the voice of an angel?

A sly smile then appears, “Ok, fair enough. Though I am very intrigued.” True story. “But unfortunately, I don’t have anything really exciting to share on the romance front. So I'll just have to live vicariously through you.” She then bounces from one foot to the other, then stops, “Wait, frozen yogurt is still on the table right?” cause yummy!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

"There really are. Just last week, some lady - must have been, like, 70 - was giving me waaay too much attention. But you can't just call out an old lady about that. So you just smile. And hope they go away."

He shakes his head, his gloved hands making the 'bring it down' motion "No.. no. Forget about it. You say it's sincere? It's sincere. I just don't see why you bother with it." But that's probably where they differ. Looks, talent, success? Whatever the field, Quick will play it to the fullest. Anything he's not especially proud of he prefers to pretend doesn't exist.

"Vicarious works." he says with a shrug. "And of course. We burn some calories, have a chat, and then splurge a little. Just give the word and we'll get started." With that, he enters the ring, smiling confidently.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread