Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He nodded at the women's suggestions. The Libertine's word salad was met by a scowl instead.

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker gave a nod. "Well, I guess there is nothing really more for today. I will put it out for a 72hr break and meet up." With that she gave a heavy sigh. "Eh, maybe a bit more than 72, but I will post it out around the Circle." Weavebreaker looked to how spent many were, that still remained.

"Thank you guys." Weavebreaker said to the three of them. "And welcome Cricket."
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “If things start getting thrown, then well, I can either heal it, or sit back and just laugh.” There came a time when you let someone deal with their injuries as a learning point.

Shaking her head, “You’re not taking up my time. It’s just been a long day.” Stressful and exhausting. “Ah, that’s why you’re familiar. Probably seen you at a few Faires I worked myself.” Back in her Faire days. “Couldn’t say which ones,” a laugh, “it’s been a few years since I worked one. But nice to see a familiar face.” And someone who could understand what life on the road was like.

A thing about authority? Great. “Well, we are currently rebuilding after a few Seer attacks. And one thing we need to rebuild is how things are dealt with, problems and the such. I hope your thing with authority won’t prevent you from giving your thoughts and opinions on how things take shape.” So long as they were constructive.

He was all over the place with stuff. Board games? “Not sure we’ve ever had board games as a team building thing. Though monopoly can get pretty nasty and end friendships, so maybe not that one. But team building might be good after today,” looking to Weavebreaker and Winter, “maybe try and smooth over hurt feelings? Try and bring us together as a Consilium to focus on our true enemies. Which isn’t each other.” They needed to work together to survive and defeat their enemies.

There was a nod, “Ok. Let me know what’s decided and I’ll look into providing some coffee, teas and maybe something to eat. People tend to be less crabby after eating.”

4. Likes Vincent, liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"It's not about hurt feelings or bashful egos, Councilor", he lowered his tone, "each one of us is beholden to his responsabilities, sometimes to conflicting ends. Altercations while disgraceful are often necessary. Conflict is good".

He turned to the Libertine. "But as long as we see things from the right perspective, we can manage. Of course, tea and biscuits will help". A pause. "Thank you"

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

"I look forward to next time." Weavebreaker offered them. "I'm going to go get a bit and then go relax at home. It is definitely much needed." She said with a smile.

"Take care." Weavebreaker said with a nod, as she turned and headed out.
    Weavebreaker leaves the scene.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

C
    Cricket

“Oh yeah, for sure.” He responded to Aurora’s talk of Faires. “I’ve made the rounds, I’m sure we bumped into each other.” As if I’d be allowed to bother the real talent. He tried to play it cool because it wasn’t like he had awe scoped her act and career in the city before or anything.

He laughed and brought a hand up to ruffle the back of his head. “Usually people end up telling me to keep my mouth shut, but it hasn’t stopped me yet. Speaking up is no probs.” He nodded to Winter’s comment. “Exactly! No one’s ever going to agree on everything. If we did, we’d all still be living the Lie. But let me know if ya want any help setting up. I’m not, like, loaded or anything, but I can bring napkins and plates and junk.”

He waved to Weavebreaker as she left, but it reminded him of something. He fished some business cards out of his vest pocket. They included his info and featured a photo of him in full clown face, if otherwise looking just as he did in front of them now. He offered one to Aurora and would leave a second for Winter if wanted. “Hit me up wheneva about whateva. I work birthday parties too if ya got any coming up, just saying.”

Close this thread ASAP, please. New Consilium is open!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread