(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chris Wooding? “The name sounds familiar, but my memory isn’t the best.” Maybe that was just something that came with age? Eyes widen slightly before an amused grin appears, “Ah. It’s been my experience that it’s usually the Daeva that claim that skill.” Was she speaking from experience? From that smile, defiantly. She might be a Savage and a bit rough around the edges, but she had needs too.

Laughing and waving a hand, “Hey, no worries. We can’t be business all the time, that would get boring real quick.” Ale was no prude.

Another smirk and laugh, “And you don’t need to censor your language with me. It’s just us, and we all know I have a colorful vocabulary. But if it makes you more at ease, go for it.” Court was a different situation. But here? She didn’t care.

“I have a feeling some are going to have to learn the hard way.” Her good graces would only last for so long before she snapped. But maybe that was what was needed.

Oh, seems this is an exciting topic.

“Sounds like some thought has gone into this.” Though she was surprised Rebecca had a hand in it. “I admit, I’d have to look the shows up, most of the 80’s for me were spent traveling. But sequins?” wasn’t that overly large glitter? “It does sound interesting, and like it would give people a wide variety of costumes to choose from.” which was always a good thing. "But if it's a success, I'd like to see more themed Courts."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

"Well of course we lay claim to that fame." Vivian chortled. "But, as they say, it takes two to tango. And a great fuck requires a great partner." She waggled her brows slightly with a grin. Throwing her new Invictus manners out the window for now.

Vivian had absolutely no problem whipping out her phone to show Ale some of the pictures she'd found. "Well, here are some examples. I got a little bored one night and started to google so that I could have a dress made just in case this event may come to fruition."

Pulling her chair closer to the desk, she stretched about half way so that she could show Ale her phone. "So these are items from Dynasty." Popping up a c on her phone. "As you can see though, tuxes haven't changed much over the years. I am so glad I was birthed a female." Pulling up another as she flipped her pictures. "This one shows the use of sequins, they weren't entirely too bad when put together correctly."

"This next batch is from Falcon Crest." Popping open the next picture. "As you can see, they are not as poofy, but very shimmery."

"Yet, there's always the neon and grungy looks from the Eighties that would be perfectly acceptable from a themed Court." Vivian pulled up a link she saved on her phone. "This is a little more pop like or trendy from that era. But great movies like The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink and 16 Candles were from that time, they had great and fun styles."

"I think this type of Court would sort of 'kick off' the themed courts in general, in my opinion. And, if more of the Domain have ideas, I can at least check them out or oversee the set up as well. Unless, of course, you would like the Harpy to do that. However, unless Madam Simmons sets up the themed court, I think it would be fascinating if she was not involved in the actual decision making and set ups from others, this way she can use it to make her judgement. I think it would be great." Or devastating in some ways, it could go either way.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “Touché.” It was nice to just talk and not have it be all business. “Can’t argue with that.”
    Seeing the phone come out, she leans closer, taking in what she was seeing.

“I’ve always wondered why that was. Why do mens fashion rarely change? Then again, there are classic staples to a woman’s wardrobe that don’t change much, like the little black dress. But I hear you, I might not be as fashion forward as others, but I enjoy the variety I have to choose from.” Maybe with tuxes it was why mess with what works?

“Wow, those shoulders are, uh, something.” She jokes with a chuckle. “And the sequins aren’t as bad as I thought. I was expecting something gaudy and over the top. And while it’s a statement, it’s not that bad.” She could work with that.

Laughing, “Yes, very shimmery! But there are tons of possibilities here. Which I think helps make a great Themed Court. The more options people have, the less likely of people wearing the same thing and everyone can be creative in some way.” There was bound to be some overlap, but not too much.

Pondering a moment, “I realize this typically falls to the Keeper, but we don’t have one. And I’m not too sure we need one just yet.” Plus she wasn’t sure who she’d trust with that yet. “It would be great to hear if anyone else had any ideas, let them feel like they are contributing something. As far as having the Harpy do it, lets give her some time to adjust to her new role and responsibilities. I don’t want to overwhelm someone right off the bat.” A wink. “Though having her be in the dark and be able to judge the outcome has potential. Almost like a game.” Games could be fun.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian was glad that Ale was delighted by the wardrobes. If the Prince seemed to buy into a particular theme, the enthusiasm by the Domain was much greater. "It seems like you approve of this theme? If so, let me know when you'd like it announced, and any particular protocols you would have and I shall make it so." Nodding with a giant grin.

Yet, on a slightly different subject, she voiced her opinion. "A Keeper may be useful in the times to come. But, you're right, not yet anyway." Shaking her head, but agreeing with Ale. "We can ask her opinion, I think she'd have fun with that sort of game, but I cannot speak for Madam Simmons."

"I remember when I first arrived, I think I was acknowledged at a Super Hero and Villains themed court. I went as Silk Spectre, which was quite entertaining, at least to myself. I remember we had a Herald at that time as well, Martha Villiers or something like that." Vivian suddenly blinked. "Oh my, I remember how that fun time quickly ended up in a nightmare scenario, but was quickly thwarted by the proper individuals."

"But, back to points of people, I don't think you will ever find need for a Herald, personally. They are typically used to speak for the Prince if they are too busy or need to attend to a personal matter away from the Domain. Those are just my thoughts on the matter, since I recall being around for those times. We even had some Regencies, which came in to be very prized to those who were found worthy." The Daeva shrugged slightly, but turned her head a bit to see if it would pique the Prince's interests.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Was approved the right word for it? She wasn’t sure.

“It’s different, which is good. We need something different to peak interests and keep things interesting. Bored Kindred can be dangerous.” And tended to look for excitement. “Let me look at the calendar and I’ll let you know. I would also like to have a Formal Court, we’re due for one of those as well. As far as protocols? I can’t think of any off hand, unless one includes a muzzle on Davis.” She adds with a smirk. He just had a way of opening his mouth and saying the wrong thing.

“I’d like to see how the Domain does with the introduction of a Harpy. Should it go well, and our numbers increase, a Keeper can be looked at.”
    But who would she trust? For her, it was a matter of trusting the Kindred. Not what Covenant they belonged, but could they be trusted. She knew the target she now carried, and as such, she needed to surround herself with those she trusted.

Nodding, “I believe I remember Martha, tiny Shadow right? Was missing a leg?” she was horrible with names. “I’d like to see a themed Court that is challenging. Where the costume is not always as easy to find and put together. But not too vague to ruin the whole thing, just make people put some effort into it you know?” but heros and villains? That was a hard pass from her.

“I have no issues making my own announcements should it come up. But it can be revisited later.”
    Sometimes it was best to hear it directly from the one in charge.

“Yes. Regencies. It’s come up once with a matter on the out skirts. It was briefly discussed about putting someone into the terrority to keep an eye on the border up there. I haven’t decided who would make the best candidate yet, though I have a few in mind. So it’s interesting that you bring up Regencies.” An invitation to elaborate.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian was very happy that Ale liked this theme. "Perhaps we could wrap a Formal Court, theme and Harpy announcement into one Court? Unless you think that's too much?" Her head turned slightly. Perhaps the Daeva was rushing things, or throwing too many things into the mix at once. But, that was how she was brought up, make a big splash and let everyone else catch up.

But the mention of the Dixie Chick made her nearly growl, and she wasn't even a Gangrel. "That... bloke, really pisses me off. I do not understand what his issue is and quite frankly, I'm not sure if he's a Haunt pretending to be a Daeva or something far more ridiculous." Vivian shook her head and then full body shuddered. "I have nothing against the Haunt's mind you, but someone attempting to pose as another Clan member would really make me.... upset."

To shake off the idiot, Vivian had more pleasant things spring into her head. "When do you want to tell Madam Simmons about her new position?"

Nodding at her wishes, but then the thought of Martha made her chuckle. "Yes, she was... different, that's for sure. I think she attempted to push lemonade on me, or at least I read about it in the books that she often offered lemonade. Strange considering who we are..."

"I vaguely recall some of the regencies from the past. However, there are a few maps in the office that I found. So, we can split them out however you'd like. There are some more posh areas that would make sense for those who have some money to delve out for a nice Haven. Yet, we should probably take into consideration where some of the buildings may be for the Covenants too. It seems like they were given out either by good deeds, the positions they held in court, or something they did for the Domain at one point." There was more, but Vivian wanted to see if Ale wanted more info tonight, or something they could piece together another time.

"I hope you don't think me too forward Ale. I am just excited to get our Domain hopping again, and you're right bored Kindred are dangerous."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A hand was held up and waved to the side, “Whoa there. That’s a bit too much for one night.” There was humor in her voice. “Once we’ve let Madam Simmons know, I’ll post an announcement up letting the Domain know. And I’d rather have a regular Formal Court without costumes and all that.” Less complicated was her way.

Wow, Vivian clearly wasn’t a fan of him. Not too many people were.

“He isn’t making his clan or Covenant look good. It needs to handled, but he needs to be willing to accept help to make the proper changes. But I do know my good graces will only extend so far.” Her patience was running thin in that regard.

Back to more enjoyable topics.

“Well, the sooner the better. We could even call her in tonight to talk with us.” Might as well get it out of the way now. “Unless you have other business to attend to this evening.” She didn’t know Vivian’s schedule.

A confused look, “Lemonade? Maybe some habit left over from her human time? But that is, weird.” Here, drink this and go throw it up later! No thanks.

“I’d be interested to see the maps you found. As far as handling how they’re assigned, well, that is going to take some thought. Regency isn’t something I plan on just handing out to whoever. I want them to stay prized and highly sought after. Though if there is an area that concerns a Covenant, then I believe they should have first priority to that area. Granted they are in good standing and not making fools of themselves.” But with their numbers growing, Regency might be something to start to give serious thought.

“Too forward? No, though the first name throws me.” Being honest.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian chuckled. “I thought so, but one never knows until asked. So a regular formal Court without costumes. Sound splendid.” She grinned ear to ear. “Doesn’t mean I can’t wear some sort of fabulous dress. I have so many I haven’t worn in ages.”

"He is an utter twit. I may have given up hope. Although, at our last Family meeting, Judex Twist wanted to speak to him. This came right after he said ‘My Priscus’. I don’t know if he’s doing all of this to be an ass and throw us off about something else, but he is either a complete imbecile, or the whole thing is a rouse and he’s up to something beneath all the stupidity.” That may have been giving Dixie far too much credit, but it was one of either side that it could be.

“I have nothing else planned this evening, let’s reach out to her. I will so enjoy seeing the look on her face.” Vivian was definitely more excited about this than she realized.

“Sure, I will provide them to you before the week’s end. I fully agree that they should be a prized thing to seek out. I just know that Tenancy has come up quite a bit with those who want to get further established and settle in. Yet, I know some who have been making fools of themselves and don’t deserve a droop of Tenancy, let alone a Regency or anything of the sort.”

It was strange that they were in a Coterie before and called each other by their first names then. Perhaps it was being in the office at the Nox that threw Ale off. "Oh, well, that's good to hear, Your Majesty." Correcting herself with a slight sadness in her voice. She quickly added the reason for her question. "I've been told in the past that I'm far too outspoken, perhaps why it took me so long to join a Covenant, let alone the Invictus."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “I wouldn’t expect anything less then fabulous.” As to what she would wear? She had no clue yet.

Dark eyes narrow at the news, “Seems he hasn’t learned his lesson from trying it on me. He used the same term, ‘My’, when speaking to me. I made Judex Twist aware of it the same night and decided I wanted a Major Boon from him. So my patience with him is very, very thin at this point. He needs an Au Pair and a wakeup call.” One she could provide, the other? Well, that wasn’t her place.

“I can send her a quick text and see if she can join us.”
    A text would be quicker and allow her to continue her conversation with Vivian. She picked up her cell and typed out a quick message.

“Oh, it’s already come up a few times. Most notably by Davis. Before his insult, he asked for Tenancy and I instructed him to seek his Priscus out. Though I did point out that it was usually granted to those that have been of service to the Domain. Has he asked you about it?” she was curious now. “I’m not about to hand some Kindred Tenancy because he has a pretty piece of paper and way too many titles. He needs to earn his place like everyone else.” But the Clans could do it how they saw fit. “But I’m glad to know we’re on the same page about Regency. It should be a prize that shows us the best the Domain has to offer.” Though who would step up?

“I know we’ve been on a first name basis for a while now, and I don’t want to stop that. But while within the walls of Nox, I’d prefer we not use them.” It was nothing against her Coterie mate, but while in Nox, she was Prince.

“Nothing wrong with being outspoken, it’s something I’ve always admired about you. So never give that up.”
    A wink.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca had been sitting in her lab finishing preparations for her next several batches of product when she received a text message from Ale. She thought for a moment but realize that while she had suspicions about potential subject matter, specifically their prior conversations about a criminal enterprise meeting, no amount of pondering would tell her what the Prince wanted to meet about. She would just have to go. Calling upon her blood she could feel her familiar mask of friendliness forming on her face, forming her exterior emotions just as she desired. She had hoped the meeting would be good, but she had not too long ago pressed her position too far. She worried she had upset the Prince far more than she had let on in court.

In her lab she kept a few changes of clothes for just such an occasion, so she quickly changed into a pale blue dress with an elegant pattern. It didn't matter if it was court or a private meeting, Rebecca always wanted to show off her best appearance.

As she arrived at the Nox she carefully made her way inside, heading down the stairs and directly to the Prince's office before knocking gently.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-23 11:20:03 Rebecca Simmons rolls 5 to Tatemae (Man+Exp+Kamen) (10 Again) 2, 3, 5, 9, 10, 9 3 successes

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread