(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

The center of the room contained a desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies had been moved over and placed here and there, bringing her a sense of calm.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, and a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Ale could be found seated at one of the chairs around the table, leaning forward over folders. She really wanted a Ghoul to do her paperwork. That would be amazing.

Tonight she was dressed in her usual black. Save for a long sleeve orange colored fitted shirt, which rested at her chest and showed a black tank top underneath. On the back of the chair hung her duel holster, guns tucked safely within.

The door was open, she was expecting Vivian tonight. There were things to discuss.
    Selena Vivian York
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian made her way to the Nox and her heels clicked down the stairs. There was nothing stealthy about the Daeva, her presence, shoes or outfits. Tonight she wore a sapphire blue suit with matching black gloves. She enjoyed suits as much as dresses, trying to change them up regularly.

Upon entering Ale's office, her Beast was torn between ripping her up, or running from the office. She straightened her slacks upon entering. "Good evening, Your Majesty." Bowing at her waist before proceeding further in. She shut the door since tonight would be business and no one need to hear it echo through the corridors.

"How have you been?" Sitting at the seat across from Ale's desk.

"Did you obtain more butterflies?" It seemed like there were more, but it could be her eyes tricking her.

Flitting her hand. "Oh, you will have to see the Damask Skull curtains I had made for my office one of these days!" She cheerfully spoke while relaxing in her chair.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Aside from hearing the click of the heels stop at the door, it was the Beast that brought her eyes up. It pressed upon her own, a challenger to be sure. And she was pleasantly surprised to see it belonged to Vivian. Her Beast wasn’t pleased, it wanted to be the strongest in the room and demanded she rend the flesh of the Daeva.

But not tonight. There was Domain business to be had.

A smile appears as the folder was closed and set aside, “Good evening to you as well Seneschal York, thank you for meeting with me.” The folder was straightened up in it’s pile.

“Oh, not too bad. Busy, but I suppose that is to be expected.” A light smirk, “How about you? It feels like ages since we last talked!” they used to talk more. But then things happened.

“A few, yes. You’re very observant. The more colorful ones are new, and the ones with the skull.”
    It just seemed bad ass to her. Beauty and death, mixed under glass.

Curtains? Not that she usually cared about stuff like that, but she wanted to be supportive. “I’d love to see them sometime. I haven’t had a chance to see what you’ve done with the space yet.” The Savage and Daeva were as different as could be on decorating.

“So I asked you here because I’ve come to see there is a position that should be filled. I’ll admit, it wasn’t one I thought we need until the notice about Boons being owed was put up. So maybe it’s time for a Harpy. I do have someone in mind, but you’re more social than I am, so I wanted to consult you on it.”
    She knew she didn’t need to consult anyone on Domain positions, but sometimes, including others helped build relationships.

“What’s your opinion on a Harpy?”

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva grinned proudly at her attention to detail. She didn't always point these things out, but the decor was so whimsical and ominous, it just felt much like a Gangrel's office.

"Sure, perhaps when we are done with business, we can walk down there and you can see."

It was down to business quickly, which was probably for the best. She could probably chat endlessly with Ale about all sorts of things despite their clans weren't similar. "Well, it's funny that you mention that. I've experienced many Harpies in my time. There are some that are ruthless, and some that barely do their job. Some that may be social and outgoing, yet, waiver when it comes down to it."

"We do need someone pristine at bookkeeping with the Boons, that is quite certain. My first choice is Madam Rebecca Simmons. My second, Miss Clare Verne."

"The first choice is because she understands the intricacies of a Domain, the do's and don'ts if you will. She's also Invictus, and I think it would be in our favor to have someone in the Invictus keep our own social standings on the higher end. That is my blunt answer. It may sound a bit greedy, but to be perfectly honest, sometimes you have to put seeds in where needed."

"Yet, my second choice is Miss Verne because she is currently unaligned. I can empathize with being unaligned and remaining so for a good while. Picking a Covenant isn't something we are all privileged to do. Some are embraced in to one that they had no choice in, and are trapped. Taking the time to make this decision is a wise move, which is why I don't think Miss Verne would be rash in her decisions."

There it was, Vivian's straight to the point answers. She could have worded it all flowery, but, there was probably more business to be discussed than just the Harpy's position.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, we certainly don't want one that will wilt under pressure." a smirk, that wouldn't do.

It was quite refreshing that Vivian’s was of similar mind. Her second choice? Not one she would have gone with.

A half smile, “Funny you mention Madam Simmons, I had the same thought. Now Miss Verne? I must confess, I haven’t spoken with her a great deal. I’ve heard good things about her and how she’s been aiding the Domain, which is always good to hear.”

She listens, nodding again as Vivian makes her points for each woman.

“I must, once again, agree about Madam Simmons. I got to experience how she handles a delicate and possibly difficult situation while out. It was with Mr Davis and Miss Moretti.” She begins, “Long story short, Davis owed a boon to Miss Moretti when all was said and done. But I was most impressed by Madam Simmons composure though out the whole thing. She never lost her cool, and even had a few well-placed sharp-tongued jabs to dish out.” It was fun to watch truth be told.

“So aside from Miss Verne being unaligned, what else about her stands out? I certainly can see the benefits of having someone unaligned in the position, it gives the appearance I’m not stacking the Court with only Invictus members.” Something she didn’t want to do, but so far they had been the best candidates in her mind.

V
    Vivian York

"From what I can tell, Miss Verne has clear judgement on many things. Granted, I have not seen her in an altercation yet with anyone, verbal or physical, but it's the impression that I got in speaking with her a few times."

"I honestly wouldn't say you are 'stacking' the Court. It is your Domain after all, and you can choose who you would like to do these things. After all, the current officials are all female right now."

"Of course, if you want to throw another curve ball at the Domain, there's Mr. Taft." She grinned ear to ear. "Male, unaligned, it would throw the Domain off truly." She laughed slightly. Although, the Daeva had another idea for Taft, throwing his name out for Harpy was really amusing to her.

Waving her hand coming back to the point of the Ventrue. "Madame Simmons seems to be a mutual agreement though. I think she will make a fine Harpy in more than one way. I will be having a meeting with her, myself and the Archon soon about Invictus items soon, perhaps we'll have another meeting soon." Vivian enjoyed Rebecca's company far more than she would state openly for now. She didn't want it to sway Ale's decision by any means.

"Despite that it may be apparent that the court may be Invictus Stacked, only the Ordo and Crone currently have members other than the Invictus. I don't think it would come as a surprise to anyone to have Invictus in this way."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Clara was a member of Vivian’s Family. But that didn’t necessarily mean she knew her. “People show us what they want us to see. And what they don’t, they down play.” It was nature.

“As someone who has been unaligned until recently, I know how it can sometimes appears that things are in favor of one over another. I just wish to be mindful of that. But at the end of the day, it’s about who is best suited to fulfill the position and not have to be babysat.” One thing she hated was babysitting Kindred or humans who couldn’t do their jobs.

An eyebrow was raised, “Mr Taft? Now there is a name I was not expecting to hear in this conversation. While it would be unexpected, I have a hard time seeing him thrive in a social role.”

Smiling and nodding, “Seems we’re in agreement than. Madam Simmons will be our new Harpy. I think she will thrive, and look forward to seeing it in action.” A meeting with Twist and Rebecca? Ale wasn’t typically a nosey one, but she was awfully curious what they had to have a meeting about. “I would like to tell Madam Simmons myself, lay out what’s expected of her. You are of course welcome to be in attendance if you like.” It wasn’t a private meeting.

“Well, I suppose if anyone has an issue with things they’ll speak up. In one way or another.”
    she didn’t have to justify her picks for Domain positions.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian laughed slightly. "The thing with Shadows, they don't always have to be social to be able to notice someone's behavior or even stealthily observe what's going on. So, there are some advantages to Shadows in that respect."

"I do understand about the alignment. I too was unaligned until recently, like you." She grinned, and was fairly positive they joined at the same meeting, but that escaped her at the moment. "Yet, maybe it may be an incentive to join a covenant of some sort in the long run." She shrugged slightly.

Shaking her hand. "However, that is a moot point since our Harpy has been chosen. Of course, I would love to be there, that would be fun and wonderful."

"So now that the Harpy position is decided, what other things do we need to talk about?"
    Vivian's notebook was open and there were bullet-ed points written in it, but she waited patiently for the Prince to call the shots.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“A good point, it’s sometimes the quiet ones you need to watch.” She knew Shadows were more than lurkers in the night. “Perhaps something will come up that will perfectly suit Mr Tafts abilities.” Maybe. He possessed a unique set of skills, and she wasn’t sure how to use those for the Domain yet. The risk was an issue for her. “You’re starting to sound like an expert of sorts on the Shadows.” Was it a passing fancy for Vivian? Or something more?

Nodding, “So we both have an understanding of why some choose to be unaligned. But we also understand the benefits of aligning ourselves with a Covenant. Though I’ve always found myself interested in why some decided to be unaligned for as long as they do. A lot of the reasons I’ve head over my years seem to be misunderstanding of the Covenants and some rumors that surround them. Fascinating really.” At least to her. “But, like you said, maybe it spur interest among the unaligned.” It could.

Smirking, “I’ll see to getting it setup as soon as possible. With how Boons are flying around, and the behaviors at Court, it cannot be soon enough. I believe Madam Simmons will thrive with the role. Though I suspect some may not be as excited for her.” Rebecca and Davis seemed to be like oil and water.

A notebook? Least she was serious about her position, Ale thinks with a smirk.

“I don’t want this to be all business, but there was something else. I’d like to see more themed Courts, and I’ll admit, party planning is not my thing.” A laugh, “But I remember we briefly talked about it once, so I was curious if you had any ideas that would spice things up a bit. Something to help Court relax a bit and just have a bit of fun. Maybe something with costumes, cause that stirs conversations and gives people something to focus on. What do you think?”

V
    Vivian York

She couldn't contain her grin, it moved from nearly ear to ear. "Well, I don't recall if you were around when Chris Wooding was in the Domain." She snickered a few times. "Let's just say that Shadows can be quite skilled in more than just their stealthy abilities." She couldn't help but laugh out loud a little more. "Okay, so we had sex quite a few times. He was really good in bed!" She covered her mouth to try to stifle her chuckling, because they were supposed to be having a serious discussion on politics.

Breathing in deeply, for calming purposely only, she smoothed her face and her suit jacket and returned to her posture. "I'm sorry. We're trying to discuss business, but the memories just got me a little giddy." They also may have been intertwined with Taft, but that was a discussion for another time. "So, my apologies for getting off subject, but, I thought I'd let you know how I learned a few things about Shadows."

Nodding as the Gangrel explained how they both were aware of why some stayed unaligned so long, Vivian didn't have more to add.

Shrugging about her not on displeasure with some. "Well, it just goes to show you, and they too will learn. Be careful who you trifle with, it will bite you in the a... behind."

The Daeva sat up and snapped her fingers. "I have just the thing for that. In fact, I was throwing some themes out at Madam Simmons last time we spoke." Her hands laid out slightly in front of her. "How about an Eighty's theme? Now, most people think cassette tapes, neon, teased and over sprayed hair with loud clothing. Which would be perfectly acceptable at a function like this. Yet, there is still another part to the Eighty's that people seem to forget. Shows like Dynasty, Falcon Crest were huge at that time. They had huge gowns full of sequins, jewels and poofy shoulders. I think that would be so much fun." She may have been more excited about this than she realized.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread