Ended
Watch

(Mad Frey) Stopping a Madman

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    S
    Sasha

The Dancer never liked violence and probably would never because of her nature. There were some Onyx who had a way with violence, but at a very stealthy level. Those were the snipers, the ones who hide and take care of things unseen. This was not Sasha, so she was glad that Emily requested what she did.

The Fairest took her turn studying the graffiti. The twinkle was something of note, but not uncommon with any sort of Changeling like artistic murals or paintings. Still, there was something different about this.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-30 18:57:04 Sasha Curiousity rolls 3 to Wits+Inv (10 Again) 10, 3, 1, 10, 5 2 successes
    ooc

"Well... yeah. I mean, duh. I'm not asking anyone to stand around and wait for the knife. I just... I don't think he would do that." With the way she's been talking, it's hard to know how seriously to take anything she claims to know about Charlie.

"I guess. Even crazy makes sense in the right light." She frowns.

Blink can tell, on closer inspection, that the graffiti itself is a sort of print-out. Some kind of enormous polymer sheet with adhesive to hold it in place. Which would make it good for mass-production. The person responsible for them could - possibly - throw up a dozen of them in a single night. What probably took more time is Charlie's little glamour-touched signature. Which, while simple in nature, still traces the outline of the entire image. Every fingertip and section of the fruit has a silver halo. All punctuated by his initials on the bottom right.

"Yeah. And the 'F' is for Frey. That's his last name." Emily adds, rolling her eyes at Blink.

Peter isn't able to glimpse the flowering girl's soul, but he is able to make sense of the image slapped on the billboard. Like Blink, he can tell that the image is a reproduction printed onto a large, stick-on sheet. The glamour slowly evaporating off the image is clearly the work of one touched by the Fae, though it's a tad on the nose for someone who wants to avoid their attention. It isn't subtle, like the signs some Freeholders leave for signifying hospitality. It's flashy. A magical magnet to grab the attention of anyone attuned to see it. What really grabs his attention is the corner opposite to Charlie's mark. It's peeled up ever-so-slightly like so many bumper stickers applied to a dirty car. There, on the corner, perfectly preserved in in dust, is a fingerprint on the adhesive.

For Sera, the image is all-too-familiar. She and Mhairi had been the first to discover this particular tag months and months ago. And when they'd gone to the art gala, the'd discovered more of Ericsson's work. Same art style. Same giant sticker print. All of these things she knew without examining the image any further. Which is why her investigation feels like such a let-down. Nothing new jumps out at her that she didn't already know. It's a stick-on tag of a hand holding a fruit, laced with a glamour signature from Charlie. The fading image, fraying edges and bleeding glamour all line up with the fact that she's first come across it months ago. The polymer it is made from doesn't seem to have fared well transitioning from Winter to Spring to Summer. Especially not with how hot the Summer has been. Which of course means that Ericsson has been distributing for at leas that long.

Finally, Sasha's investigation brings her to similar conclusions to the others - if they could read each other's minds and know. Someone with a ladder (which she can see evidence from in the edged imprints on the billboard) had climbed up and slapped a an image on the board. From a distance, it looks a little more organic, but the art style is too digital and precise to be from a can of spray paint. Which means it could have been generated by the artist and slapped on by someone else. Charlie had then, probably, gone and added his own little charms to the tag to draw the Freehold's attention. Just outside of Funderland, it seems like a good choide of location.

B
    Blink

"That makes sense." Blink said with a nod of her head. "So, it looks like stickers or something?" Blink said with a shrug. "I dunno. I don't really know much about that sort of thing. Even still, they would probably need to make em somewhere."

"Whelp? Where do you think he could be?" Blink asked Emily. After all, she seemed a little bit more obsessed than depths that the typically fuck buddy went

"He have Facebook?"
    It seemed worth asking. Maybe he was still checking into places?

P
    Peter Wright

Peter moved in close and tilted his head. "Huh. A fingerprint," he said, as if there was nothing unusual or important about it. Would it be simpler to just tear the piece off to preserve the oily trace? He would let the others weigh in before acting.

He then leaned back and started to look around, wondering if there were other stickers that formed a path. "It's very similar to what we do, to guide the way. I wonder if there are others, like breadcrumbs."

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-04 13:52:02 Peter Wright rolls 6 to Perception (Wit3+Comp3) (10 Again) 9, 4, 4, 1, 1, 10, 10, 3 3 successes

S
    Sasha

"It looks like someone climbed up with a ladder." She could see by the two markings at an equal distance and where they were. "It may look a bit more painted from back there," Sasha thumbed behind her. "but there is definitely some digital things and precision that can only be found by making it with a computer or something.” She shrugged, but that’s what she could decipher from at least that much.

Yet, the Fairest studied the work more, if there was any artistic elements that could be taken away from the graffiti outside. Sasha may have been looking at it too hard at that point, hoping, like Peter said, that there was a breadcrumb somewhere else in the graffiti.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-04 18:52:11 Sasha Artsy? rolls 7 to Wits + Expression (10 Again) 5, 1, 8, 4, 9, 1, 1 2 successes

0 Scenes

With no activity since before the Rollback, and Travis' Interruption's Notice I am closing this out, the plot can resume when Travis returns!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread