Watch

Bachelor Pad Pros

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    General Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense: 6 (3)

Active Spells: 3 / 6
    Base Paradox: 2 die
    Personal Spells
    2e Fortune's Protection
    (potency 8, +3 defense)

Temporal Eddies
    (potency 1, mage sight)

OCC
    PRE

"Honestly?" Knot asks, after putting his pizza down and wiping his hands with a napkin. "I think every single person in the Consilium who wants a position isn't suited to have one. They want it because they're afraid of what the Seers did and they're trying to give themselves some comfort in the face of something they don't have power over. I want to tell them to fuck off and not bother me with their politics, because I have better things to be doing with my time."

"So if one of you wants to handle that stuff, then by all means, have at it."
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Temporal Eddies (Improvised)

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

A chuckle escapes Langdon, fuck off hedges nice. "Comparative religion is the easiest way to describe it. I studied the relationship and commonality between theists symbols across cultures that may or may not have had missionary cross contamination. Awakening kind of ruined that honestly. Learning that there probably is a global unconsciousness cut that down. Or at least that's what I was told. "

Langdon chews quietly as Alastor brings up politics and Knot says his bit. "Honestly, I'm not good at that stuff. If I was I probably would be in a tenure track position out here instead of actually working." The Moros glances down and away for a moment. "I'm fine with not being the Sigil Holder. For the Rights I'm ok with the the Great Five. Though that depends if people try to abuse them."

A
    Alastor

"We've got a saying in the Arrow. A Throne is a Warrior's Prison. I should be focusing on defense, not leadership." Alastor said as he stuffed pizza into his face. After chewing and swallowing, he quipped, "So we've got a dude who doesn't want to deal with politics, a dude who thinks he's not good at politics, and a dude whose Order says he shouldn't do politics." He chuckled and brought his cup to his lips.

Thinking about it for a minute, the older Arrow glanced to Knot and grinned. "I say Langdon's humble and get the sense he'll listen to our feedback. We can figure shit out as a group, but I think he'd be best to represent us, based on what we're all saying..."

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

To say that Langdon freezes as Alastor points out that he, a quiet bookworm, could be the Sigil Holder would be absolutely, one hundred percent correct.

So much so that a piece of pepperoni almost escapes the slice of pizza held in his hand...almost. "I uh. Sure. Ok?" The pepperoni is chewed and disappears with a small swig of beer.

"I can make that work. I definitely will want to work things out as a group before hand though." The Moros almost looks at the floor but stops himself. "So ah, territory or focus? A focus may be easier on us with only three people. Outside of a small region around our sanctum here. Maybe anything having to do with the structure of the Lie?"

5. Bump "Bump" this post
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    General Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Personal Spells
    2e Fortune's Protection
    (potency 8, +3 defense)

Temporal Eddies
    (potency 1, mage sight)

OCC
    PRE

"I mean," Knot asks, "wouldn't 'anything having to do with the structure of the Lie' encompass the whole world? We have our Sanctum and our Hallow. We don't have anything or know of any place that we need to personally oversee. Unless one of you is cultivating influence somewhere, or wants to cultivate influence somewhere, I suspect that declaring a thing other than right here as under our domain is premature."

A
    Alastor

"At this point, I don't necessarily think declaring territory beyond a few blocks in all directions from here is worthwhile, either. We can declare more as we grow, or as our interests change. So yeah. I agree with y'all." Nod. The crust disappeared into his face, and he chewed it into non-existence. "Most of the Great Rights seem pretty self-explanatory, beyond that. Any particular variances or methods of adjudicating them we want people to know? Safe Passageways, or whatever? Just figure we should cover them off so everyone's on the same page when we announce our Cabal formally."

Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    General Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Personal Spells
    2e Fortune's Protection
    (potency 8, +3 defense)

Temporal Eddies
    (potency 1, mage sight)

OCC
    PRE

Knot picks some of his non-dairy cheese off his slice. "Few blocks sounds good. Safe Passages for Rite of Crossing should be the public streets, on the surface. If someone wants to go deeper, they can call us for permission. We can get burner phones that we can leave the number for at the Circle for it. You both have jobs, I don't. I can keep it on me, unless that's a Sigil Holder thing."

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

"Hm good points." Langdon takes a small sip of beer. "Hadn't thought that far ahead. I haven't worked to grow influence around town. Mostly just been trying to make it work within our society first." The Stalker grabs another piece of pizza.

"Few blocks sounds safe too. Good idea regarding Passage. Burner phones? Normal phones would be too easy to trace. Damn. I'd be ok with you carrying it."

Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    General Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Personal Spells
    2e Fortune's Protection
    (potency 8, +3 defense)

Temporal Eddies
    (potency 1, mage sight)

OCC
    PRE

Feeling like the conversation has played itself out, Knot finishes his pizza and then collects his garbage.

Thread closes in a few days fellas

A
    Alastor

"Sounds good to me," Alastor agreed with a nod. "Well, that's settled, then. Y'all wanna go for a run?"

Heh.

Langdon, running.

That sounded hilarious...

I'm down to wrap.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread